HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Sephiroth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aleksey

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Sephiroth   Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:56 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9
Time zone (GMT+?): +1

Character details:

- Class: DK
- Race: Blood Elf
- Character's name: Sephiroth
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Frost/UH
- Why did you choose this build/s?: DPS
- Gear Score : 6032
- Professions & lvl: JC/Eng max lvl

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: PVP

What Glyphs do you use?
Major - frost (Glyph of Frost Strike,Obliterate,Hungering Cold) UH (Glyph of Dark Death,Disease,Ghoul)
Minor - frost (Glyph of Death's Embrace,Horn of Winter,raise dead) UH (Glyph of Horn of Winter,Pestilence,Blood Tap)

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/deathknightt.php?0325001400000000000000000000320033513422031123010331013510000000000000000000000000000000
http://wow335.gamestool.net/deathknightt.php?0000000000000000000000000000025250010022000000000000000002302323300202132233101003103151

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: A lol Depends on Situation

FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
: BG`s, Arena, Outdoor PvP

Arena rating : I was booster for healers Very Happy
Honor kills : 4656
Arena achievements : Vengefully Dedicated,Just the two of us 1750 "but i was at 1980 with one mage" Hot Strike then rollback -.-
Other PVP achievements (Optional): For the Horde,and most of BG and WG achivs

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
: I use my brain in bg's and arena

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Cool name,but mostly I saw 2 guys in bg can't remember name they play smart not just "lock and load"

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:To be honest u know I play pvp but I can't advance bc of stupid pve trinket DBW witch I don't have so I will puy in primos or guild to u just to take me one raid in Icc

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: nope sorry but I get friends quickly so... Smile

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: rly don't know

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: no guild before solo player Very Happy /blush

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yes

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Disturbed feral druid PvE geared 5445 gs Icc items 6k dps
Tequilasex ele/resto PvP 5335 gs

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: no just read this and answer quick Smile chirz
Back to top Go down
aleksey

PostSubject: Application   Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:57 pm   Post numberPost #2

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9
Time zone (GMT+?): +1

Character details:

- Class: DK
- Race: Blood Elf
- Character's name: Sephiroth
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Frost/UH
- Why did you choose this build/s?: DPS
- Gear Score : 6032
- Professions & lvl: JC/Eng max lvl

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: PVP

What Glyphs do you use?
Major - frost (Glyph of Frost Strike,Obliterate,Hungering Cold) UH (Glyph of Dark Death,Disease,Ghoul)
Minor - frost (Glyph of Death's Embrace,Horn of Winter,raise dead) UH (Glyph of Horn of Winter,Pestilence,Blood Tap)

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/deathknightt.php?0325001400000000000000000000320033513422031123010331013510000000000000000000000000000000
http://wow335.gamestool.net/deathknightt.php?0000000000000000000000000000025250010022000000000000000002302323300202132233101003103151

FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
: BG`s, Arena, Outdoor PvP

Arena rating : I was booster for healers Very Happy
Honor kills : 4656
Arena achievements : Vengefully Dedicated,Just the two of us 1750 "but i was at 1980 with one mage" Hot Strike then rollback -.-
Other PVP achievements (Optional): For the Horde,and most of BG and WG achivs

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
: I use my brain in bg's and arena

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Cool name,but mostly I saw 2 guys in bg can't remember name they play smart not just "lock and load"

:To be honest u know I play pvp but I can't advance bc of stupid pve trinket DBW witch I don't have so I will puy in primos or guild to u just to take me one raid in Icc

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: nope sorry but I get friends quickly so... Smile

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: rly don't know

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: no guild before solo player Very Happy /blush

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yes

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Disturbed feral druid PvE geared 5445 gs Icc items 6k dps
Tequilasex ele/resto PvP 5335 gs

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: no just read this and answer quick Smile chirz
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sephiroth   Tue 17 Jan 2012, 7:04 pm   Post numberPost #3

aleksey wrote:

Which situation? We want you to describe the rotation here and if you have multiple situations, mention them right here.
Back to top Go down
aleksey

PostSubject: spell rot. replay    Tue 17 Jan 2012, 7:55 pm   Post numberPost #4

Chain of ice bc he take more dmg if frost spell is on him by talents,2X Blood strike,proc killing Machine,Howling Blast, now I'm at full Runic power,no obliterate 2X or how many,and then spam frost strike to empty power,after Hungering Cold ,w8 for runes and again,if I'm on low hp rune tap spam for healing,empower run wep so I can go all over again. thats one rotation

arena or duel I open with hungering cold so that he can use trinket (force) and more less like up

Boosters macro are (use Unbreakable armor 20% str for 20 sec and trinket mark of Supremacy 1024 attack power for 20 sec also)
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sephiroth   Wed 18 Jan 2012, 3:13 am   Post numberPost #5

aleksey wrote:

so you want to use us to get the damned trinket sorry m8 but - from me
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sephiroth   Wed 18 Jan 2012, 3:26 am   Post numberPost #6

@Wii wrote:
aleksey wrote:

Always reading the new application but after this what Wii saw and mention i won't bother, you aren't the first who want this guild because of certain trinkets so i'm negativeon this one.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sephiroth   Wed 18 Jan 2012, 5:17 am   Post numberPost #7

Not impressed.
"-"
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sephiroth   Wed 18 Jan 2012, 7:02 am   Post numberPost #8

@Ashtongue wrote:
@Wii wrote:
aleksey wrote:

Always reading the new application but after this what Wii saw and mention i won't bother, you aren't the first who want this guild because of certain trinkets so i'm negativeon this one.

Obviously a "-" Im sry Neutral
Back to top Go down
Haawk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character information
Name: haawk
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sephiroth   Wed 18 Jan 2012, 8:00 am   Post numberPost #9

he likes pvp

+2
Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sephiroth   Wed 18 Jan 2012, 8:07 am   Post numberPost #10

hmm interesting ... I want to mention that we have dkp system and all our raids are made with that system ... it will take time to get dkp and be able to get your trinket .
And .. if you will be here and after first raid in ICC don't get your trinket what will happen since you wanted so much?

so far a "-" from me also
Back to top Go down
aleksey

PostSubject: replay   Wed 18 Jan 2012, 12:05 pm   Post numberPost #11

just a sec I don't want to use guild for trinket I can do it with any guild but in question u said be HONEST why do u want from guild ,is my answer wrong I'm PvP player thats my only wish other is to boost your players in PvP I'm sorry if u think I want to abuse your guild and then leave Sad
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sephiroth   Wed 18 Jan 2012, 1:29 pm   Post numberPost #12

@Mizrael wrote:
@Ashtongue wrote:
@Wii wrote:
aleksey wrote:

Obviously a "-" Im sry Neutral

Same goes from me,and im not impressed with the app Negative

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sephiroth      Post numberPost #13

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Sephiroth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.