HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ulinsky

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Thu 19 Jan 2012, 1:10 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8
Time zone (GTM+?): +1

We'd like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I like drawing,bastketball,music and cartoons. I like to use memes cause being original is overrated and I like to use sarcasm too. And I like cats. Nuff said.

Character details: Not much to say,I am a decent holy priest. I did lots of pugs. I don't have a shadow spec cause I love healing. Also I used the name Mynamesucks instead of Ulinsky cause a friend took that name. This is my first healer char,so pls if you think my build is bad give me tips to improve.

- Class: Priest
- Race: Blood Elf
- Character's name: Mynamesucks
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: MS is holy,OS disc but I use it only when I play arena with a friend irl.
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Well I hate to dps,and tanking is boring,so I went with holy. As I said before I play disc only when in arena with a irl friend.
- Gear Score : 5.8
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) I have maxed ench with almost all recipes bought with dream shards,and tailoring with 1 fail icc recipe.

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: Mostly pve but I do arenas with friend for fun only

What Glyphs do you use?
: Major glyphs: Glyph of Renew,Circle of healing and Flash heal Minor Glyph: Levitate :3

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/

http://wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?0530203000000000000000000000235050032002152530005331350000000000000000000000000000

if any pro holy priest doesn't like it,feel free to give me tips.

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: I don't use a rotation since I am a healer,I just try my best to keep ppl alive
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: I buff up,use flasks and scrolls and tell a joke if I know any good one atm. Mostly they fail. A lot.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: No I never used that system.

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: none
TBC: none
WOTLK: voa 10/25,some parts of naxx,os 3d and farms, icc 10/25 till BQL,toc 10/25 only 3 bosses cause someone always fears a faction champ in wall so the instance gets bugged.

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: I made an os farm once...

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Yes I am able to do that

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: voa 10/25...that's it,all of the other stuff is incomplete ( need PP for PW,BQL for CH etc.)

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: Grid ( I like grid cause it doesn't make healing that easy unlike some addons I heard about,never used tho ) recount,gearscore cause everyone demands gearscore and atlas loot to check what each boss drops cause I always forget it.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Yes I will

I will skip the pvp part cause I only play arena with a friend,like I said before a few times. I don't think anyone wants to know my rating I got for having fun in an arena...

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: I think it's a good guild. I had the chance to do raids with some of the people from this guild and they seem like nice people.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: I hope to find a friendly atmosphere and to be tanken in graids if possible.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No I don't

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: I am very bad at remembering names,tho I doubt there will be anyone

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I was in Elder Gods and Placebo but they have too much inactive members.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yes I am.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: I have a warr tank named Roadkill,but I don't play him often cause tanking is boring Imo

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: I like cats...

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
a paper and pencil for drawing and nothing else. I'd hope it's a tropical island tho.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?

b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?

No

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

I don't drink beer,so it's an easy choice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Race: Human
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Thu 19 Jan 2012, 1:46 pm   Post numberPost #2

Y U NO DRINK BEER!!! xD and no defend Thrall? o.O
Anyhow: Funny guy, likes cats and playing gejms... i would say + for trials. Altho i am not very knowleged in prists pve builds etc.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:32 pm   Post numberPost #3

gonna wait and see what our priests say
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:41 pm   Post numberPost #4

3 points of inspiration to improved healing, 2 points of holy reach to body & soul and 1 point from "3/3 silent resolve" to either guardian spirit or inner focus then all is fine I think. Since guild can use holy priests in raids, I am giving plus for trial.
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:54 pm   Post numberPost #5

@Pajac wrote:
Y U NO DRINK BEER!!! cracked up laughing and no defend Thrall? o.O
Anyhow: Funny guy, likes cats and playing gejms... i would say + for trials. Altho i am not very knowleged in prists pve builds etc.

exactly what Pajac said Smile shame on him for not loving beer, screw thrall but a + for liking cats Smile.

+ for trial
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Thu 19 Jan 2012, 4:08 pm   Post numberPost #6

You look like fun and nice person, I dont know much about holy priests, but anyway you have my +... Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rabitosk8
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Rabito
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Thu 19 Jan 2012, 4:17 pm   Post numberPost #7

+ for this guy and recomended by me couse he's cool and helped :p
Back to top Go down
Bubblegum
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Character information
Name: Bubblegum
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Thu 19 Jan 2012, 4:39 pm   Post numberPost #8

I knew it he'd end up applying for here ... so anyway I also recommend him too, he is pretty good player and I have been in raid with him a few times so [+] from me and good luck with your application. (My opinion matters now i got promoted Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Thu 19 Jan 2012, 10:24 pm   Post numberPost #9

Hes build is fine , i found my self that Guardian spirit is total no use if you are not in heroic mode run.And aswell he uses one of 3 usable builds for pve holly pwiest.

About the guy , he seems like fine for me only wierd thingy is that he doesnt like beer but we are all different.

+
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Thu 19 Jan 2012, 11:05 pm   Post numberPost #10

@Bubblegum wrote:
I knew it he'd end up applying for here ... so anyway I also recommend him too, he is pretty good player and I have been in raid with him a few times so [+] from me and good luck with your application. (My opinion matters now i got promoted Very Happy )

Cyric wrote:
Hes build is fine , i found my self that Guardian spirit is total no use if you are not in heroic mode run.And aswell he uses one of 3 usable builds for pve holly pwiest.

About the guy , he seems like fine for me only wierd thingy is that he doesnt like beer but we are all different.

+

guys your opinion matters and as guildies we will read any opinion you have about applicants, but you cannot vote you need to be overlord and up to vote.

anyhow on topic +3 hpriests are always needed, plus your app is ok
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Fri 20 Jan 2012, 3:51 am   Post numberPost #11

Talent build is ok but in disc tree you must imp inner fire talent.There's no way you can ignore it.
+ for trial.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Fri 20 Jan 2012, 7:21 am   Post numberPost #12

Nice app plus recommendations from guildies plus we can alwayz use another healer so to conclude it a "+" from me GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Icespice
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Character information
Name: Icespice
Race: Worgen
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:39 am   Post numberPost #13

Well as ppl before me said he is funny , loves to have fun and he is a healzor so what could be better? i vote with a + and before ya correct me for ma rank check the topic

http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t3269p20-i-got-promoted-in-game-but-not-at-the-forum-yet#76314

and BTW u no drink beer!? u no human! Razz
Back to top Go down
Aurore
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Character information
Name: Aurorre
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Fri 20 Jan 2012, 1:58 pm   Post numberPost #14

I raid with this guy a few times and he is not a downer. he go till the end or till the raid is a fail. He knows how to heal and i didnt died once iff he healed...

About priest i m not at home but if cyric say you will be fine i believe him.

+ for trial
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Sat 21 Jan 2012, 12:01 am   Post numberPost #15

I got the feeling that your answers are dishonest... But i'll give + for trial
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Sat 21 Jan 2012, 6:29 am   Post numberPost #16

Cyric wrote:

+

No offence but holy without Guardian spirit is total joke.

Its " panic " key that saves 1 person for sure + doesnt only prevent him from dying but also heals him and increases healing done to that person by 40 %. + its huge Bonus at DW where you gota top heal the dragon fast and 2 /3 healers on it with 40 % healing more is epic sight.
Also i use the glyph so i have it all the time. ( you may pay attention that ppl die less time's with me around ) .

Bout the app Smile i would like to see more priests in guild so + from me and gl mate Smile

PS :I love beer,Thrall and hate cats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haawk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character information
Name: haawk
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Sat 21 Jan 2012, 9:04 am   Post numberPost #17

+ need priests!!
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks   Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:50 pm   Post numberPost #18

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks      Post numberPost #19

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Mynamesucks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.