HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Retriputka (Application)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Retri

PostSubject: Retriputka (Application)   Mon 23 Jan 2012, 4:20 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 4
Time zone (GTM+?): +2

We?d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Paladin
- Race: Blood Elf
- Character's name: Retriputka
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Retri / Prot
- Why did you choose this build/s?:
- Gear Score : 5662 PVe / 5.8 PVP
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
Jewelcraftin and Enchanting both max

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: i play both PVE and PVP

What Glyphs do you use?
: Glyph of Judgement, Glyph of Consecration, Glyph of Seal of Vengance
:Glyph of Devine Plea, Glyph of Seal of Vengance, Glyph of Hammer ot the Righteous

Please show us your talents from the given link:
Retribution - http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?050501000000000000000000000500000000000000000000000005232051203331302133231331
Protection - http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?000000000000000000000000005500503500315232133331232150230000000000000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Judgement of Light, Crusader Strike, Divine Storm, Exorcism and Consecration (while keeping an eye on my mana)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: Getting scrolls of Strenghts, Elexirs, Flasks etc.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: None
TBC: None
WOTLK: ToC 10/25, ICC 10/25, OS 10/25.

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: Nope

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Yes, ofcourse I can take directions, but I have never used TS before.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: [Dances with Oozes][Call of the Crusade25]

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: Recount, xPerl, Omen3

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Yes ofcourse

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating : 1600 (before season ress)
Honor kills : 4645
Arena achievements : [Just the two of us:1550]
Other PVP achievements (Optional): [The Sicky Gazzel]

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: Because I got told that it is a friendly environment and a lot of good friendly experienced people.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: Make new friends, have fun, and raid

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Bubblegum (my cousin LOL)

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Except Bubble no one else

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: <C R E A T I V E> I left, because there was only a few people online, and the guild master changed recently and a lot of people left.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yup

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Gstar - Shaman, Noriel - Warlock, Marrowgarr - Warrior

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: I am nice and friendly, looking forward to making new friends and having a good time.

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

TV, food and car

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?

a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
No am pretty straight forward guy and I can handle hard situations.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Since I don't drink beer the decision will be really simple, save the raid ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Bubblegum
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Character information
Name: Bubblegum
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Mon 23 Jan 2012, 4:24 pm   Post numberPost #2

Player is higly recomended by me, very fun and experienced person good luck with application and speak to you in guild chat soon! + POSTIVE +

EDIT BY WII REASON: Only overlords and above are allowed to cast votes in app section, although you are certainly welcome to show and opinion about the applicant
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Mon 23 Jan 2012, 4:46 pm   Post numberPost #3

Your character name is pure ownage ! :Roll on floor laughi:

P.S. Sorry ,could not resist.
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Race: Human
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Mon 23 Jan 2012, 5:00 pm   Post numberPost #4

another not beer guy...
well sickly gazzel FTW cracked up laughing Very Happy Very Happy
but since ur friend of bubble, ill give my + Smile
(the real reson i give it is, cuz i dont hate palas anymore that much...the 1st place is taken by DKs atm cracked up laughing )
Back to top Go down
Holyputka
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-12-24

Character information
Name: Holyputka
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Mon 23 Jan 2012, 5:36 pm   Post numberPost #5

Oh thats my evil and not so skilled twin Rolling Eyes
the guy has some skillz in pve and learns fast
accept his application or...... I KILL YOU ! cracked up laughing
lots of +++++++++++ by me

EDIT BY WII REASON: Only overlords and above are allowed to cast votes in app section, although you are certainly welcome to show and opinion about the applicant
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Mon 23 Jan 2012, 5:59 pm   Post numberPost #6

OMG Holyputka and Retriputka Very Happy Now we only miss da Protectionputka Very Happy Im givin a "+" so dat we can have da full set some day Very Happy Oh and also he has a family member in da guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Icespice
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Character information
Name: Icespice
Race: Worgen
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Mon 23 Jan 2012, 8:15 pm   Post numberPost #7

honest app I see here and I like that , love the answers about joining HGs and he has recomend + family member.
I think that ownage palla should join us so Imma give a +

GL mon
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Mon 23 Jan 2012, 9:13 pm   Post numberPost #8

+ from me too Razz

Funny ppl are welcome Razz
+ we could use some more pvp players Razz
Back to top Go down
Kameliq
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:08 am   Post numberPost #9

ooookkk i know this boy he is from my city and will give him +

Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 2:56 am   Post numberPost #10

Retri wrote:

a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.

this 2 answers worry me, your english is a bit low though its not the end of the world.

about the second one well you sound kinda like an item whore to me in there, this alone makes me give u a - im sorry but its how i see it if you get in i hope im wrong.

@Pajac wrote:
another not beer guy...
(the real reson i give it is, cuz i dont hate palas anymore that much...the 1st place is taken by DKs atm cracked up laughing )

yeh you have to hate those bastards!
Back to top Go down
rabitosk8
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 106

Character information
Name: Rabito
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:46 am   Post numberPost #11

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Holyputka
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-12-24

Character information
Name: Holyputka
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:48 am   Post numberPost #12

@Wii wrote:

about the second one well you sound kinda like an item whore to me in there, this alone makes me give u a - im sorry but its how i see it if you get in i hope im wrong.

He ment something different imo. - to not screw up the raid group then to do some irl stuff Laughing
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:51 am   Post numberPost #13

Are you open to tank few rdfs or some icc's if it's required?
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 2:17 pm   Post numberPost #14

@Holyputka wrote:
@Wii wrote:

He ment something different imo. - to not screw up the raid group then to do some irl stuff Laughing

Well life is about priorities and someone that considers More important getting some loot over the security of their own home has some serious issues to me
Back to top Go down
Bubblegum
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 8:37 pm   Post numberPost #15

@Wii wrote:
Retri wrote:

this 2 answers worry me, your english is a bit low though its not the end of the world.

@Pajac wrote:
another not beer guy...

Dude, as far as I know these questions are a joke, if there is a real robber in your house I doubt anyone will keep calm enough to stay on PC instead of running around screaming like a bitch, so I think your "-" is kind of uncalled for [and I am not just saying this, because I want him to make it in, think about it =]]
Back to top Go down
Retri

PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 8:51 pm   Post numberPost #16

[quote=Warloke]Are you open to tank few rdfs or some icc's if it's required?[/quote]
Yes, I am quite comfretable with tanking rdf's and I am currently learning how to tank in raids. So you shouldn't take me as tank unless it realy is necesery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Wed 25 Jan 2012, 2:59 pm   Post numberPost #17

Putka invasion omg xD anyway I give Putkapositive, since I have talked to him few times and he is nice... putka xD xD
Back to top Go down
Boromaru
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Character information
Name: Boromaru
Class: Warrior Warrior
PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Wed 25 Jan 2012, 3:01 pm   Post numberPost #18

Positive + Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Wed 25 Jan 2012, 3:19 pm   Post numberPost #19

@Bubblegum wrote:
@Wii wrote:
Retri wrote:

@Pajac wrote:
another not beer guy...

Dude, as far as I know these questions are a joke, if there is a real robber in your house I doubt anyone will keep calm enough to stay on PC instead of running around screaming like a bitch, so I think your "-" is kind of uncalled for [and I am not just saying this, because I want him to make it in, think about it =]]

what is uncalled for is you telling me how i should vote, i will give my vote how i see fit and taking into account the answers to the questions, none of the questions in the apps are a joke and are intended to help show us someone's nature.

If the persons sees the question as a joke that is another reason for a - in my opinion since he or she is not taking the guild and the application serious.

if you have a problem with that you are welcome to make a topic in the forum complaining and making some useful suggestions, in the appropiate section and please dont discuss such issues on the app section.
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Wed 25 Jan 2012, 5:06 pm   Post numberPost #20

Enough votes so accepted.

And yea he tanked some rdf's for us Razz
Back to top Go down
Bubblegum
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)   Wed 25 Jan 2012, 5:40 pm   Post numberPost #21

@Wii wrote:
@Bubblegum wrote:
@Wii wrote:
Retri wrote:

@Pajac wrote:
another not beer guy...

what is uncalled for is you telling me how i should vote, i will give my vote how i see fit and taking into account the answers to the questions, none of the questions in the apps are a joke and are intended to help show us someone's nature.

If the persons sees the question as a joke that is another reason for a - in my opinion since he or she is not taking the guild and the application serious.

if you have a problem with that you are welcome to make a topic in the forum complaining and making some useful suggestions, in the appropiate section and please dont discuss such issues on the app section.

Dude Laughing if you consider yourself some kind of internet gangster to argue in forums ok, but I am not and since this game is so precious to you sorry about abusing the "sacred" question and for the rest of us that have lives we are going to have a good laugh at these question (because their aim is to be funny) and end this =]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retriputka (Application)      Post numberPost #22

Back to top Go down

Retriputka (Application)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.