HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Clashclaw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clash

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Clashclaw   Wed 25 Jan 2012, 4:32 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7
Time zone (GTM+?):
+6
We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
i am an average guy who plays wow when i get free times. i am plying wow for 3 yrs now in different servers and on different classes. in real life i am an electronics engineer.

Character details:

- Class: Druid
- Race: Tauren
- Character's name: Clashclaw
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: restoration pvp/ Balance pve
- Why did you choose this build/s?: restoration pvp build is one of the most versatile healing spec for arena coz of ccs off dps and a lot of cc immunity. and balnce pve spec is really good for high end dps and raid wide buffs
- Gear Score : 5710 pvp/ 5699 pve
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
Jewelcraftng 450 and inscription 300

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: i am more of a pvp player but i also enjoy pve a lot. its if i has to choose among arena and raid i will prefer arena but if between bg and raid i will go raid.

What Glyphs do you use?
:resto (glyph of swiftmend, glyph of barkskin, glyph of innervate)
balance(glypg of starfire, glyph of moonfire, glyph of insect swarm)

Please show us your talents from the given link:
resto pvp :
http://wow335.gamestool.net/druidt.php?5532003110001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000230023312131502301353113200

balance pve
http://wow335.gamestool.net/druidt.php?5102203115331303213315310031000000000000000000000000000000232003212000000000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:
pvp: actually there is no rotation here , but there are some priorities i usually like to follow like landing chain cc, keep hot on both of me and my partner (s), drink in prowl whenever i can, try to off dps whenever there is a chance etc.

pve: in pve balance dps strategy is kinda simple.

iniitiate: i start with wrath, then put on faeri fire and those two dots ( moonfire and insect swarm) and immediately starfall if its allowed ( as in no extra pulling wont happen in raid)

continuaton: after initial spells its time for picking up spell according to the current states of my and opponents buff
1. spam wrath until lunar eclipse proc
2. then spam starfall untill solar eclipse (yes even after lunar eclispe end)
3. refresh each dot after its full duration but not two dots consecutively. as in not wrath>moonfire> insect swarm, rather wrath/starfire> moonfire>wrath/starfire> insectswarm
4. during solar eclipse only renew insect swarm if it falls off, other than that just use wrath . no need to refresh moonfire until solar eclipse ends
5. same goes for moonfire when lunar eclipse spam starfire and refresh only MF if it falls off
6. starfall has most priority over anyother spells so i would like to use it whenver its off cd
thats all as far i can mention Smile

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: i repair mystuffs to full 1st, make sure i have reagents for my buffs, i also get some flasks and stuffs sometimes

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: yes

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: none
TBC: none
WOTLK: naxxramas(10/25) trial of the crusader (10/25) icc (10/25 upto sindragossa)

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: yes i sometimes formed icc 10 mans here

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: i would like to. but my isp sometimes blocks the ip of TS . apart from that i have mic, cam and everything else. i am available on skype though.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: crimson hall 25

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: quartz, xperl, poweraura (its awesome), MSBT and ofc recount, DBM, etc

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:
i will try my best to take part in those. it means when i am not taking part, there is a reason.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:
4500 HK
rank 113 2v2 pre reset
Arena rating :pre reset : 2300 2v2

on other server 2400 2v2
1970 3v3

but atm not in arena team after arena reset yet

Honor kills : 4500
Arena achievements : just the two of us 2200
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:
well i love to arena whenver i can , apart from that i do premades and normal bgs

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: i heard its active, good behaving ppl, serious with what they do but not too serious to make it life, and overall a friendly guild. i want to do some game events ( as in raids, bgs) as a group i know of and in fact have fun with. i play this game as entertainment so i dont wanna cut the fun out of it. and as for those matters i havebeen suggested about this guild. hope that stands on.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: friendly, warm attitude

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: no

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: atm no

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: i was in some random guilds who invited me to sign their charters. but i want a serious guild

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:
offcourse
- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:
deathknight: vengeful (r-87 pre reset)

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: i am a quiet and calm guy and i dont like to be yelled at unless i am doing something really wrong. i am freindly and would come to any help gladly when needed.
ps. i wear glasses Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Clashclaw   Wed 25 Jan 2012, 4:37 pm   Post numberPost #2

he seems like friendly guy, idk much about dudus so when someone who knows more about dudus gives opinion, then I can give my Positive

Last edited by Enella on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haawk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character information
Name: haawk
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Clashclaw   Wed 25 Jan 2012, 5:45 pm   Post numberPost #3

++ more of a pvp player !!! means we get more and more ppl for pvp stuff
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Clashclaw   Wed 25 Jan 2012, 6:14 pm   Post numberPost #4

Enella wrote:
seams

You mean this?

Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Clashclaw   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 11:55 pm   Post numberPost #5

Quote :
-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: i heard its active, good behaving ppl, serious with what they do but not too serious to make it life, and overall a friendly guild. i want to do some game events ( as in raids, bgs) as a group i know of and in fact have fun with. i play this game as entertainment so i dont wanna cut the fun out of it. and as for those matters i havebeen suggested about this guild. hope that stands on.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: friendly, warm attitude

That just scored bigtime

Positive from me

btw as for resto pvp you could lose Empowered Touch , since in arenas you heal mostly with hots , casting spells get mostly interrupted
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Clashclaw   Sun 29 Jan 2012, 2:16 am   Post numberPost #6

imma give a plus your attitude seems to be just right for the kind of guild we run
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Clashclaw   Sun 29 Jan 2012, 3:25 am   Post numberPost #7

Voting plus, a rdudu is always welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Haar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Character information
Name: Haar
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Clashclaw   Sun 29 Jan 2012, 7:53 am   Post numberPost #8

I played with him in battleground and i can say

skill is there What a Face

Positive
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Clashclaw   Sun 29 Jan 2012, 9:34 am   Post numberPost #9

i like it too +
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Character information
Name: Quit.
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Clashclaw   Sun 29 Jan 2012, 1:53 pm   Post numberPost #10

Speaking of your PvP side,couldn't open your talent build but w/e.Things I was about to mention is that Glyph of Innervate is pointless in 2's,although it all depends on your build 'n setup that you do in 2's.So,you should go with Glyph of Insect Swarm over Glyph of Innervate.
Back to top Go down
clash

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Clashclaw   Sun 29 Jan 2012, 2:04 pm   Post numberPost #11

ya i use IS glyph . dunno what i was thinking when i wrote innervate Smile
but well innervate is also good for some team setup in 2s like if for some reason u team up with spriest or arcane mage or whatever class who dumps mana fast, but yes with common setups like warrior druid or lock druid i will definitely use IS glyph.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Clashclaw   Sun 29 Jan 2012, 2:07 pm   Post numberPost #12

Impressive app. Imma give ma "+" for a healer with a friendly attitude GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Clashclaw   Sun 29 Jan 2012, 5:29 pm   Post numberPost #13

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Clashclaw      Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Clashclaw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.