HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Dialect Application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dialect

PostSubject: Dialect Application-Accepted   Thu 26 Jan 2012, 1:09 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:
Time zone (GTM+?):

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Shaman
- Race: Troll
- Character's name: Dialect
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Elemental (57/14/0)
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I like being a dps, healing is way too boring to me, and I chose Elemental over Enhancement because I like big crits. Very Happy
- Gear Score : 5.3k pve
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Tailoring and Engineering, Journeyman level.

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:Both

What Glyphs do you use?
:PVP - Glyph of Lava, Glyph of Stoneclaw & Glyph of Thunder. PvE - Glyph of Flame Shock, Glyph of Lightning Bolt & Glyph of Lava

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/
http://wow335.gamestool.net/shamant.php?55300015032133513223013510050500310000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:Flame Shock > Lava Burst > Lightning Bolt (<-- Spam till Lava Burst cd is done Smile) > Lava Burst > Refresh Flame Shock after its duration ends and repeat ^^. When killing trash mobs or any other multi-targets, I use Chain lightning (not excessively if raid mana regen isn't good).
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: I walk over to the fridge and get myself some drinks. Very Happy Also stack up some flasks .Smile)

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:Yep.

What is your raiding experience ?
I am familiar with almost all WoTLK raiding tactics and some from TBC as well.

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:Yes, I do.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Yes I can, but coming from a 3rd world country, my internet wont allow me to do any dps if I use TS or whatever during 25 mans.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: My Shaman is a new 80 with just basic T9 gear atm, I do not have any achievement on this.

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: Deadly Boss Mods, Omen Threat Meter, Recount.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:Yes, that timing is actually very convenient for me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:I love doing PvP with all my characters, and I have a fair amount of experience here.

Arena rating : Yet to find a decent 2v2 partner. Smile)
Honor kills : 341, new 80 as I said earlier. Razz
Arena achievements : Nothing exceptional, reached 2k rating on my druid in 2s, have weapons on all alts.

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: I've heard of Hellguards to be a very well disciplined pve guild with a friendly environment, its what I need to do successful raids in a relaxed environment.
My friend Decebal from your guild, highly recommended me to join. Smile

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: I expect nothing else but regular raids and a friendly environment, what matters more is what the guild expects from ME that I have to live up to. Wink

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: None that I know of.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Yes, Decebal.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: This will be my first guild on shammy, but I have been a part of Flamma Algor with my alts. I'm not in FA anymore because I missed a couple of their raids which did not fall in time when I am free and I was removed. I think problems in real life should be taken into consideration when it becomes a reason of missing a guild raid. Furthermore, many players also broke off from FA, leaving the guild quite stagnant atm with no regular raids.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Of course.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Yes I do. 3 other 80s actually, their names are :-
i) Violator - Undead Warlock
ii)Thrust - Blood Elf Paladin
iii)Ring - Tauren Druid.

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

e) Depends on what I am doing at that moment, I wont be going to save Thrall's ass if I'm not bored and have nothing to do at all. If I'm raiding or arena-ing however, I choose (b). Smile

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
I'd take food, clothes and a girl to keep me company. Wink

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

(d) True Story. Razz

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?

I take WoW to be just a game and not part of my life, people deprived of a social life actually get "man period" and love to release their RL frustration ingame. I honestly do feel sorry for them.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

I'll save the beer to be honest, and then start dpsing, I dont think 2 seconds of inactivity will kill the raid. Smile
Back to top Go down
Decebal
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-10-17

Character information
Name: Decebal
Race: Troll
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Dialect Application-Accepted   Thu 26 Jan 2012, 1:17 am   Post numberPost #2

Foo! You be disgracin' ma name! Smile)

Imma fill this up for ya, you lazy bum Razz

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: -1 for not filling this up Smile)
Time zone (GTM+?): +6

Joke aside, I know this guy for quite some time now. He's a good pve player, also a decent pvp player. I'm certain that he will indeed do great. Razz

Good luck mate, and hope to see you in guild!

Decebal

Last edited by Decebal on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dialect

PostSubject: Edit   Thu 26 Jan 2012, 1:17 am   Post numberPost #3

Oops forgot to fill in this part.

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10
Time zone (GTM+?): GMT + 6

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
I'm a friendly guy who just loves WoW, I love playing / watching football, hanging with my friends. At home I spend quite a lot of time on the PC and internet,
and I'm online on WoW whenever I get leisure time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Decebal
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-10-17

Character information
Name: Decebal

PostSubject: Re: Dialect Application-Accepted   Thu 26 Jan 2012, 1:23 am   Post numberPost #4

@Dialect wrote:
Oops forgot to fill in this part.
and I'm online on WoW whenever I get leisure time. Smile

Dafuq dude when I read that I thought I'm confessing or something... leisure time? Smile)

He usually ain't that serious (like me), you prolly wanna "look good" eh? :laugh out loud!:

Common, chill out abit, no one's biting here Smile)
Back to top Go down
Boromaru
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Character information
Name: Boromaru
Race: Worgen
Class: Warrior Warrior
PostSubject: Re: Dialect Application-Accepted   Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:03 am   Post numberPost #5

Neutral on this one
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Dialect Application-Accepted   Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:15 am   Post numberPost #6

Think he could prove quite useful for us. You got my approval for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Dialect Application-Accepted   Thu 26 Jan 2012, 3:38 am   Post numberPost #7

You got my approval as well.
Decent rotation and proper glyphs and nice talent build as well.
+ for another bongo's Wink
Back to top Go down
Fmpav
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Character information
Name: Fmpav
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Dialect Application-Accepted   Thu 26 Jan 2012, 4:27 am   Post numberPost #8

i give you a +, kinda liked it and someone recomends you
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Dialect Application-Accepted   Thu 26 Jan 2012, 6:23 am   Post numberPost #9

well written. Person who saves the beer and take some bang material to deserted island?
+ from Pajko!
Back to top Go down
Haawk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character information
Name: haawk
Race: Tauren

PostSubject: Re: Dialect Application-Accepted   Thu 26 Jan 2012, 8:11 am   Post numberPost #10

++
Back to top Go down
Icespice
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Character information
Name: Icespice
Race: Worgen
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Dialect Application-Accepted   Thu 26 Jan 2012, 10:26 am   Post numberPost #11

good app + recommended and Beer Lovah! Razz
+ for that dude!
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Dialect Application-Accepted   Thu 26 Jan 2012, 11:11 am   Post numberPost #12

Phat and funny app plus he has a guildy recommendations so I give ma "+" here GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubblegum
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Character information
Name: Bubblegum
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Dialect Application-Accepted   Thu 26 Jan 2012, 12:38 pm   Post numberPost #13

Application is a bit sloppy, but looks like a nice person, although I can't give opinion on talent build, because I have no idea how to roll shaman, anyway you have my +POSITIVE+ talk to you in guild chat soon =]]

EDIT BY WII: Only overlords and up are allowed to vote on apps although your opinions are certainly welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dialect Application-Accepted   Thu 26 Jan 2012, 4:30 pm   Post numberPost #14

Positive
elementan shammy + Decebal recommends you and I trust him a lot so...
Good luck. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dialect Application-Accepted   Thu 26 Jan 2012, 4:39 pm   Post numberPost #15

@Bubblegum wrote:
Application is a bit sloppy, but looks like a nice person, although I can't give opinion on talent build, because I have no idea how to roll shaman, anyway you have my +POSITIVE+ talk to you in guild chat soon =]]

EDIT BY WII: Only overlords and up are allowed to vote on apps although your opinions are certainly welcome

Gogi ->
Points from rank level:

High Council/Chieftain - 4 pts
Peacekeeper - 3 pts
Overlord - 2 pts

Note : players with rank lower than Overlord will no longer be able to vote on applications , they still will be able to comment them and share their opinion bout the applicant.

Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
PostSubject: Re: Dialect Application-Accepted   Thu 26 Jan 2012, 6:34 pm   Post numberPost #16

@Dialect wrote:

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?

I take WoW to be just a game and not part of my life, people deprived of a social life actually get "man period" and love to release their RL frustration ingame. I honestly do feel sorry for them.

Exactly!!!

Anyway Decent App! heres my "+" GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dialect

PostSubject: Re: Dialect Application-Accepted   Thu 26 Jan 2012, 8:25 pm   Post numberPost #17

Thank you everyone ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Dialect Application-Accepted   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 6:12 am   Post numberPost #18

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dialect Application-Accepted      Post numberPost #19

Back to top Go down

Dialect Application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.