HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Dastn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dastn

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:21 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8
Time zone (GTM+?): GMT +2

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
AM architectural engineer , playing wow 7 years ago looking also for improving my skills at wow and good friends Smile

Character details:

- Class: Hunter

- Race: Blood elf

- Character's name: Dastn

- Character's level: 80

- Talent build/s: Marks manship http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#ZBf0zRNAX8_GX,Ye6,12213

- Why did you choose this build/s?: Because MM is the best talents for hunter as pve Smile

- Gear Score : 5920

- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
JC and mining both are max

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: Pve mainly

What Glyphs do you use?
: Glypgh of steady shot......Glypgh of serpent sting.....Glyph of chimera shot

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#ZBf0zRNAX8_GX,Ye6,12213

What is your frequent spell rotation?
starting with (hunter's mark)--->(serpent sting)-->(aimed shot)--->(chimera shot)--->(rapid fire)--->3x(steady shot) .... etc without putting serpent sting cuz chimera shot refreshes it auto
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
getting some flasks and check my arrows and be ready Smile

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
Yes np

What is your raiding experience ?
ofc and about raiding exp at ICC 10 i killed all bosses exept LK and on 25 i killed to BPC but knows tactics of BQL well and at TOGC i killed all

Do you have any experience leading raids?
Yes i can lead raids but only 10 man.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
Yes ofccourse Smile

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
well i killed at blague work fester and bql and at crimson hall killed BPC and DW is killed too

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
Mainly DBM , zig zug hunter , quartz , atlas loot and recount

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
Yea Np

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
Well as i heared HG is a great guild which do succesfull raids and also they are like a family and i rly looking for guild like this one Smile

-What are your expectations from our guild?
Fun and good friends and succesful raids Smile

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
Nope just knew Tami atm Smile

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Well i dont know any member from guild Smile

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
I was at vindication but when it's disbanded o looked at all guilds and to be honest i foung HG the best guild to join Smile

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
Ofc Np Smile

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
Nope i like to focus on 1 char Smile

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:Nope thanks if u want here is my dps at dummies http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/wowscrnshot012712125225.jpg/

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

If am not in progress raid with Guild i will Smile

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
My wife and Some drinks with some foods ofc Razz

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
e) Other (create your own answer)....
StoGet my Gun and defend my family

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
i dont use caps cuz it's only for PPL who can't control Very Happy

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Two potential situations :
I think am helpfull guy so i will save my Raid Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:26 pm   Post numberPost #2

I talked to him and I think he is realy nice guy, I don`t understand anything about hunters, but he made me very good impression, so my vote is Positive
Back to top Go down
Dastn

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:39 pm   Post numberPost #3

Oh thanks u r so kind Tami Smile
Back to top Go down
Wildeeh
High Council
High Council

Title : None
Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Wildwildeeh
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:46 pm   Post numberPost #4

seems decent, my vote is HIV positive
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 1:23 am   Post numberPost #5

well your spec is wrong your rotation is wrong, you have 2 much excess hit, and ur dps on dummy aint that good.

- from me
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 3:08 am   Post numberPost #6

Seems decent, also we need a bit more hunter for raiding purpose.
I hope he will fix his rotation and if u got any question regarding it u can ask Wii.
Positive for trial.
p.s. 6.4k dps is not that low i think since u cant apply kill shot on target dummy but w/e Razz
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 8:45 am   Post numberPost #7

i like the application. So practicly same as Locke. Ifur willing to take some advice or at least discus the mistakes with rotations (not me man i just know hunters can shoot ) i say + for trial
Back to top Go down
Foxtthunder
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Character information
Name: Foxtthunder
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 9:47 am   Post numberPost #8

i say + for trial, we need ppl with experience
Back to top Go down
Dastn

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:02 am   Post numberPost #9

Thanks u all guys and about u wii if u have something better u can tell me and i will get it fast nvm Smile and we play btw to get more and more exp Smile and we live to learn always Smile
Back to top Go down
Haawk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character information
Name: haawk
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 12:37 pm   Post numberPost #10

is it Ahmad or Akhmed Very Happy.. SILENCE!!! I KEEEL U Very Happy

+++ from me....decent app
hunters r epic
cuz

wot rouges do from behind... hunters do it from 30 yards away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 3:30 pm   Post numberPost #11

ye i was actualy thinking about hunter too xD they are rlly good...+ with engi its like one man trolololo army
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Race: Worgen
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 4:34 pm   Post numberPost #12

@Wii wrote:
well your spec is wrong your rotation is wrong, you have 2 much excess hit, and ur dps on dummy aint that good.

- from me
from when we decline app for this?oO

+from me seems as a nice guy
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 4:35 pm   Post numberPost #13

U sure have what to improve but if u are willing to learn u have da unique chance to do it from da best hunter I know Smile Now Wii may be harsh but he is a great mentor and u can only benefit by listening to him Smile Overall da app is nice and I would give it ma "+" for a trial GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wildeeh
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Wildwildeeh
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 4:53 pm   Post numberPost #14

@Mizrael wrote:
U sure have what to improve but if u are willing to learn u have da unique chance to do it from da best hunter I know Smile!

awww thanks for the compliment
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 5:51 pm   Post numberPost #15

@Wildeeh wrote:
@Mizrael wrote:
U sure have what to improve but if u are willing to learn u have da unique chance to do it from da best hunter I know Smile!

awww thanks for the compliment
/slap
Back to top Go down
Dastn

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 7:14 pm   Post numberPost #16

I don't know that's mean i accepted or not ? Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 8:34 pm   Post numberPost #17

Tami recommends you and decent app and if your willing to learn! I have no issue in giving my "positive" GL!
Back to top Go down
Dastn

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 8:44 pm   Post numberPost #18

Oh am rly thanks for u all guys ad u will see but at last dont be angry from me when i reach to the top dps at the guild Razz
Back to top Go down
Dastn

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sun 29 Jan 2012, 10:17 am   Post numberPost #19

So guys i saw Riki came online and didn't move it to accepted or declined Very Happy I want to know my destiny Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sun 29 Jan 2012, 10:49 am   Post numberPost #20

Dastn wrote:
So guys i saw Riki came online and didn't move it to accepted or declined Very Happy I want to know my destiny Very Happy Very Happy
Patience
Back to top Go down
Dastn

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sun 29 Jan 2012, 1:09 pm   Post numberPost #21

I'm Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sun 29 Jan 2012, 5:35 pm   Post numberPost #22

Quote :
-What are your expectations from our guild?
Fun and good friends and succesful raids

What if we dont plan any raids or raids dont seem perfect as you thought , what will you do?

Just curious bout this and i wanna hear what you think
Back to top Go down
Dastn

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sun 29 Jan 2012, 6:19 pm   Post numberPost #23

Look btw am seemi geard and had chance to join neverlight cuz vindication merged with it but i hate neverlight master cuz it's not familiar with members soz u can say mainly i wanna join for getting a good family before raids btw Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn   Sun 29 Jan 2012, 6:24 pm   Post numberPost #24

Dastn wrote:
Look btw am seemi geard and had chance to join neverlight cuz vindication merged with it but i hate neverlight master cuz it's not familiar with members soz u can say mainly i wanna join for getting a good family before raids btw Smile

thats what i wanted to see

Positive

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dastn      Post numberPost #25

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Dastn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.