HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Ele & resto shaman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nuka

PostSubject: Ele & resto shaman   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 12:13 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 5
Time zone (GTM+?): GMT +2

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
AM graduated from Business administration , playing wow 7 years ago looking also for improving my skills at wow and good friends

Character details:

- Class: shaman

- Race: Troll

- Character's name: Nuka

- Character's level: 80

- Talent build/s: Ele shaman http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#169vE8iNOttz,,12213

- Why did you choose this build/s?: Because Ele is the best talents i liked it Very Happy

- Gear Score : 5900 ele and 6000 resto

- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
Tailoring and Enchanting both are max

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: Pve style

What Glyphs do you use?
: [Glyph of Totem of Wrath] .... [Glyph of Lightning Bolt] .... [Glyph of Lava]

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#169vE8iNOttz,,12213

What is your frequent spell rotation?
starting with [Flame Shock] + [Lava Burst] ---> useing my all CD [Elemental Mastery] + [Berserking] + my trinket and spam [Lightning Bolt] ..ele
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
getting some [Flask of the Frost Wyrm] and [Potion of Speed]

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
Yes .. i like it Very Happy

What is your raiding experience ?
hmm ... at icc 25 i killed BQL 2 timez and i know all of the tactic of icc 25 and 10 ... and TOC i do it all Very Happy

Do you have any experience leading raids?
Yes i can lead raids but i dont like it cuz i dont like to talk alot Very Happy

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
Yes ofc

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
all ex.. LK 25 and sinda 25

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
Mainly DBM - quartz - atlas loot and recount

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
Yea Np

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
Well as i heared HG is a great guild which do succesfull raids and also they are like a family and i rly looking for guild like this one

-What are your expectations from our guild?
Fun and good friends and suc raids

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
Nope Very Happy

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
i dont know any member from guild

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
I was at vindication but when it's disbanded ... i looked at the guilds and to be honest i foung HG Very Happy

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
sure Np Very Happy

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
ya only 1 ..hunter this name Xexy

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:Nope thanks if u wana to know my DPS on dummy ..this from 6.4 --> 6.8

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

mabye yes or no Very Happy

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
My GF -- lots of food -- my camera

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
e) Other (create your own answer)....
i will get my sword and kill them all

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
i dont use caps cuz i can control my self

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Two potential situations :
I drink beer so i will save my Raid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Ele & resto shaman   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 12:32 am   Post numberPost #2

You could at least try to answer questions with some effort...

Nuka wrote:
We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
AM graduated from Business administration , playing wow 7 years ago looking also for improving my skills at wow and good friends

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
Yea Np

*General Information:

Well as i heared HG is a great guild which do succesfull raids and also they are like a family and i rly looking for guild like this one

Fun and good friends and suc raids

i dont know any member from guild

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
I was at vindication but when it's disbanded ... i looked at the guilds and to be honest i foung HG Very Happy

:Nope thanks if u wana to know my DPS on dummy ..this from 6.4 --> 6.8

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
i dont use caps cuz i can control my self

Dastn wrote:
AM architectural engineer , playing wow 7 years ago looking also for improving my skills at wow and good friends Smile

Yea Np

*General Information:

Well as i heared HG is a great guild which do succesfull raids and also they are like a family and i rly looking for guild like this one Smile

Fun and good friends and succesful raids Smile

Well i dont know any member from guild Smile

I was at vindication but when it's disbanded o looked at all guilds and to be honest i foung HG the best guild to join Smile

:Nope thanks if u want here is my dps at dummies http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/wowscrnshot012712125225.jpg/

i dont use caps cuz it's only for PPL who can't control Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Ele & resto shaman   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 3:16 am   Post numberPost #3

^
|
Agreed/.
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Ele & resto shaman   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 3:43 am   Post numberPost #4

Not impressed, i'll wait to see what other's will say and then i'll vote. Neutral for now.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Ele & resto shaman   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 5:06 am   Post numberPost #5

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ele & resto shaman      Post numberPost #6

Back to top Go down

Ele & resto shaman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.