HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Devilstroll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
devilstr

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Devilstroll   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 8:12 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 4-5
Time zone (GTM+?): GMT +2

We?d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
work in agriculture, now I have much free time and any side work that would interfere with my game a little free time I have in the summer but still have to play the game.

Character details:

- Class: Druid

- Race: Tauren

- Character's name: Devilstroll

- Character's level: 80

- Talent build/s: Resto PvP(2s) / PvE

- Why did you choose this build/s?: I chose resto cuze feral is hard ^.^

- Gear Score : 5500 PVE / 5800 PVP

- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
JC and BS both are max.

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: more PvP but i do also and PvE

What Glyphs do you use?
PvP - [Glyph of Innervate] [Glyph of Insect Swarm] [Glyph of Swiftmend] / PvE - [Glyph of Innervate] [Glyph of Wild Growth] [Glyph of Swiftmend]

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid#QBlPlZZLkubMs,,12213 its my PvE, the pvp is simple and all know it

What is your frequent spell rotation?
its hard to explane on resto druid, all what i true to do its to keep hots on all party members spam wild growt and keep tanks with norish
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
i have a lot of mana potion ^.^

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
Yes!

What is your raiding experience ?
hmm ... i know all of the tactic of icc 25 and 10 but on this server i do it to DB. and TOC i do it all 25 + 10

Do you have any experience leading raids?
no, i have to speak and explane tactic, cuz no one lisen.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
Yes !

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
TOC 25 normal 10 normal + heroic And ICC DB on bouth 10/25

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
atlas loot, recount, drdmg, omnicc

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
I will do my best in most of time yes !

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating : 2100 (2s)
Honor kills : 5k+
Arena achievements : bouth hot streak and [Just the Two of Us: 2000] [Mercilessly Dedicated] i hope soon all ^.^
Other PVP achievements (Optional): they are realy too much to show it all

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:
i like BG's they make me laugh

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
Well as i heared Hellguards is a great guild which do succesfull raids

-What are your expectations from our guild?
Fun and suc raids + friends

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
No !

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
I dont know any member from guild.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
i dont have any other guilds but i hope soon to have ^.^

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
Yes ofc !

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
no... cuz i like to focus only at 1 character

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
i like fun raid like naxx ulduar onixya (achimvents farm)

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
I will do everything to save him, or at least revenge.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
weed - more weed - and something to eat ^.^

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
e) Other (create your own answer)....
depends on whether it is male or female but in both cases it will take

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Мaybe...

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Two potential situations :
i have table Whiskey>Raid>Beer ^.^ so ye i will save the raid ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Devilstroll   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 9:43 pm   Post numberPost #2

think you are fun guy, dont know much of dudus, but still +
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Race: Worgen
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Devilstroll   Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:51 pm   Post numberPost #3

+ from me saw him in bgs and liked him

P.S. glyph of barksin should be helpfull than inner give it a try Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Race: Human
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Devilstroll   Sun 29 Jan 2012, 9:50 am   Post numberPost #4

Whiskey guy! + even i am not smoker i like the idea on deserted island with tons of weed xD
Nice PVP, application was good.
POSITIVE from me
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Devilstroll   Sun 29 Jan 2012, 3:42 pm   Post numberPost #5

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
weed - more weed - and something to eat ^.^

Dis sole answer scored u ma "+" GL! afro
Back to top Go down
rabitosk8
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Rabito
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Devilstroll   Mon 30 Jan 2012, 11:41 am   Post numberPost #6

+ for this guy =)
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Devilstroll   Tue 31 Jan 2012, 1:38 am   Post numberPost #7

neutral here nothing impressive
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Devilstroll   Wed 01 Feb 2012, 6:38 pm   Post numberPost #8

Quote :
-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
Well as i heared Hellguards is a great guild which do succesfull raids

this bothers me, you should know we arent raiding robots so we arent raiding every day

also for your pve spec
Revitalize is useless

compare your spec to this one and you can see the changes http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid#QBlPZCOFAhOQw,,12213

[Glyph of Innervate] [Glyph of Wild Growth] useless

get glyph of Regrowth and Glyph of Rapid Rejuvenation

dudus heal with hots , you dont need those 2 ,you got 5.5 pve which means you got nice gear , and i doubt youl go oom in 25 man inis ,if you do it will mostly be at dw in icc or at other boss encounters just when the boss is about to die if youre a hots maniac healer like me that does insane healing Very Happy,and +1 target for wild growth thats lame , so get rid of those to glyphs and get the 2 i mentioned

Keep in mind Nourish is more of a 10 man healing spell

also id like to see your pvp build, i assume youre using resto balance cuz i see you got insect swarm

also i wanna see your pve rotation for healing for 25 man icc
Back to top Go down
devilstr

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Devilstroll   Wed 01 Feb 2012, 9:33 pm   Post numberPost #9

this bothers me, you should know we arent raiding robots so we arent raiding every day.
when i say that i dont mean fill icc25 LK heroic i just wana do a normal RDF, not like today i do it 2h 30 min i look for tank when i finaly get one he left on the last boss...and then again.

also for your pve spec.
Revitalize is useless.
do you know how much that talent boost dmg on the raid ? Now you think how 8 energy can boots the dmg on the rogue(for exemple).Ye only 8 cant but its ticking aways that mean 8 .... .... 8 .... 8 8 8 ....8 amd more more its a lot of energy, witch mean a lot of dmg for rogue its same for ferals, warr's DK's, longer rotation on lock's, mage's, spriest, hard oom for helars. That why i use it, to help

compare your spec to this one and you can see the changes http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid#QBlPZCOFAhOQw,,12213
i dont think to change it, i think mine is good

[Glyph of Innervate] [Glyph of Wild Growth] useless
i am aggre only for glyph of innervate, i use it befor cuz i have low gear and go oom easy, now i have bette gear icc 10/25 and its realy hard to go oom, but for wild growth no i think is good cuz i use Revitalize (its something like rotation that way i wont change it)

get glyph of Regrowth and Glyph of Rapid Rejuvenation
i will get glyph of Rapid Rejuvenation

dudus heal with hots , you dont need those 2 ,you got 5.5 pve which means you got nice gear , and i doubt youl go oom in 25 man inis ,if you do it will mostly be at dw in icc or at other boss encounters just when the boss is about to die if youre a hots maniac healer like me that does insane healing ,and +1 target for wild growth thats lame , so get rid of those to glyphs and get the 2 i mentioned

Keep in mind Nourish is more of a 10 man healing spell

also id like to see your pvp build, i assume youre using resto balance cuz i see you got insect swarm

also i wanna see your pve rotation for healing for 25 man icc
I will true to explane it, but trust me its not like shammy spam chan...
First i start with full hot's on Main tank(regrowth rejuve lifebloom[2-3stuck] and finish wilth wild growth) then i keep regrowth on my head, if i take a lot of dmg to react fast and outheal myself with swiftmend, i do and same for the tanks keep it regrowth for same rison, like i say spamin wild growth to help on the dps and helars, and true to hot ppl who take some bleed or magic effect or w/e is who do a lot of dmg on them, and if some1 get a big dmg from some spell or add or something like that spam norish to out heal that dmg, and when i say spam dont mean 10-15 mena 2-3 max.It is generally.

+ also i upgrade my gs on PvE 5600, PvP 5900 and soon 2200 2s ^.^ HF
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Devilstroll   Fri 03 Feb 2012, 12:24 pm   Post numberPost #10

i see that you know what youre doing

You got my approval
Back to top Go down
Tianae
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Character information
Name: Eium
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Devilstroll   Fri 03 Feb 2012, 4:49 pm   Post numberPost #11

you got an + from an wiskey guy and 1 from a weed one Neutral

you got an annoying attitute .... you could answer riki's things in a better way but what you said means you know your job and im impressed Razz

positive
Back to top Go down
zenpt
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Character information
Name: Zenpt
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Devilstroll   Fri 03 Feb 2012, 8:12 pm   Post numberPost #12

omg riki u got pwned ;D just kidin "+" from me

raided with him(zenz) , seems nice healer (at elast i rememebr him Wink, just hope he isnt a "farmer"...ahah worst joke cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Devilstroll   Sat 04 Feb 2012, 9:34 pm   Post numberPost #13

+ from me as well Smile reminds me of one of my best rl friends Very Happy same name too Very Happy
And same passion for weed .... Pajco ... he's the reason i am kinda waisted while playing arena sometimes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Devilstroll   Sun 05 Feb 2012, 8:19 am   Post numberPost #14

Sargeras wrote:
+ from me as well Smile reminds me of one of my best rl friends Very Happy same name too Very Happy
And same passion for weed .... Pajco ... he's the reason i am kinda waisted while playing arena sometimes Very Happy

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Devilstroll      Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Devilstroll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-