HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Declined) - Orchidea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orchidea

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 3:15 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8
Time zone (GTM+?): server time

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Warlock
- Race: female bloodelf
- Character's name: Orchidea
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Primary talent Demonology, secondary talent Destruction
- Why did you choose this build/s?: because imo affliction sux Razz
- Gear Score : 5k
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
inscription 225

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: Mostly PVE

What Glyphs do you use?
: major : Glyph of corruption, Glyph of shadow bolt and Glyph of life tap
Minor : Glyph of unending breath.

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/
link error 414

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: shadow bolt mostly
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: scroll buffs mostly

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: not yet

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:
TBC: all raids impossible to mention them all
WOTLK: still gearing up

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: no im a follower

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: I hate voice chat! Razz (i'm being honest)

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: don't have yet

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: NPC scan, Wim...

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: awesome time for me :
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: Well since I am an ex-crogger and a GM on crogge's server, Hellguards was one of the best guilds back then... and so it is on Gamer afaik!
it would be nice to be with ex-groggers in the same guild

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: friendly chatty ppl, most important that when someone has a problem everyone tried to help and to enjoy the ride Smile

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Sargerass (I hope Very Happy)

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I made my own guild as it was on crogge's server (Alliance) but its just my bank Razz
I am in a guild atm but i got bored and left out so time to search for a better one Smile

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: No problem at all Smile

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Well yea but alliance Razz no need their names I guess

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: Crogge's server forever <3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
I'd go with option A Razz

a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Cigarettes, my cat and vodka+red bull Very Happy

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
Definately I'll beat the crap out of them!!! Very Happy

a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Men period!? Roll on floor laughi! emotional problems yea... using caps just to attract attention...

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Nothing because I hate shamans Razz (with all due respect Sargerass Razz)
Back to top Go down
Tianae
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Character information
Name: Eium
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 3:30 pm   Post numberPost #2

-Fix your talents because you gave us link just to site not for your build Razz ( theres a button like " link this build" )
- Post full rotation please not just shadow bolt cause i bet you dont use just that ( curses etc. dont forget any spell nor talent activation that would change your rotation )
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 3:44 pm   Post numberPost #3

well ye i would like to see the built too, the glyph- corruption should be replaced with quick decay, since uve said ur demo (molten core procs more often) and i would prolly go with glyph of metamorphosis except the sb (if ur not the hybrid spec.)
anyway old Crogge thats good, seems honest and straight foward thats good (and often rare at womenxD), and if Sarge aproves u, i see no reson, why You wouldnt have my positive vote for joining HGs.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 3:49 pm   Post numberPost #4

gm name and chars in crogge?
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 3:56 pm   Post numberPost #5

Yeah, what Pajacomon said Smile Pretty nice app and I will most likely give a positive vote after Sarge confirm his recommendations Smile Neutral for now.
Back to top Go down
Orchidea

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 4:18 pm   Post numberPost #6

I was GM Euphoria and my main char was Satine on alliance nicght elf druid Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 4:30 pm   Post numberPost #7

Tianae wrote:
-Fix your talents because you gave us link just to site not for your build Razz ( theres a button like " link this build" )
- Post full rotation please not just shadow bolt cause i bet you dont use just that ( curses etc. dont forget any spell nor talent activation that would change your rotation )

What Tia said.

Also can you answer this
Quote :
We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

edit: App seems good btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm   Post numberPost #8

Orchidea wrote:
Real

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Cigarettes, my cat and vodka+red bull Very Happy

Screw the talents and the rotation, thats my girl (cigs, vodka, cat <3 )! So I give Possitive coz of that ^ Very Happy and ofc the app is nice Razz
Back to top Go down
Boromaru
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Character information
Name: Boromaru
Race: Worgen
Class: Warrior Warrior
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 5:03 pm   Post numberPost #9

+ Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 5:05 pm   Post numberPost #10

>.< cigars aint good for a lady ya know
Back to top Go down
Orchidea

PostSubject: talents and spell rotation    Tue 07 Feb 2012, 5:18 pm   Post numberPost #11

These are my talents :
http://wow335.gamestool.net/warlockt.php?202000000000000000000000000023222330113521053313523105150000000000000000000000000

spell rotation :
pets :imp minion mostly and felguard
metamorphosis, curse of the elements, shadow bolt, corruption, immolate and soulfire(when I have soul shards)
Back to top Go down
Orchidea

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 5:25 pm   Post numberPost #12

Enella dear we could party on the deserted island all day with cigarettes + vodka and my cat will be the DJ haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Tianae
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 5:36 pm   Post numberPost #13

(aw...)Sorry but your talents are screwed hard, not even close to a good pve spec

as a full demo fellguard is the best not imp ...imp increase fire and you mostly use shadow...
rotation sucks too you lose alot of dps if you do that.

about gliphs: keep corruption if you want but gliph of shadow bolt ? you're a warlock ffs...endless mana ( life tap )

negative

i'm really sorry Sad

you seems like a nice person but please fix your pve things Razz
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 6:15 pm   Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down
Orchidea

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 7:14 pm   Post numberPost #15

Tiane I respect your opinions and thanks for pointing the good and bad things out, I'm new as a warlock so mistakes I have but good things too
I'd try to get better as soon as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
Tianae
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 7:22 pm   Post numberPost #16

just an idea as i always do with new chars Razz

search for an introduction for that class, his rotation , talents, stats , sockets etc
and test them until you learn the rotation at least Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Orchidea

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 7:29 pm   Post numberPost #17

Thx again Smile as you can notice I'm very straight forward and honest, I admit that I'm not very good but as they say practice makes perfect and I'm online everyday to get better
I'm respecting your opinions not like other players do! I know you're telling the truth and mean good things so thx for pointing them out Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 7:30 pm   Post numberPost #18

Orchidea wrote:
Tiane I respect your opinions and thanks for pointing the good and bad things out, I'm new as a warlock so mistakes I have but good things too
I'd try to get better as soon as possible Smile

well youre honest

You have my Approval
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 8:33 pm   Post numberPost #19

+ from me
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 8:45 pm   Post numberPost #20

Decent app. add "DBM" to your addon list.. I like the attitude "+" for trial

Last edited by irking on Tue 07 Feb 2012, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 8:56 pm   Post numberPost #21

+ from me ofcourse Smile pretty cool person indeed and would love to see her with us in guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 10:22 pm   Post numberPost #22

Sargeras wrote:
+ from me ofcourse Smile pretty cool person indeed and would love to see her with us in guild Smile

As I staited above I was w8ing only for Sarge's confirmation and Im changing ma vote to "+" GL! Smile

P.S. Mmmm we gonna have a brand new chick among us...cant w8...fresh meat ftw... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Wed 08 Feb 2012, 3:39 am   Post numberPost #23

Euphoria? The one that never calls for my notifications when needed? Sad
Back to top Go down
Zbrckotina
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Character information
Name: Zbrckotina
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Wed 08 Feb 2012, 4:19 am   Post numberPost #24

+ for Jana ofc, and with all due respect, i dont care if her spell rotation is casting curse of doom (does that spell even still exist?) and waiting for it to explode, coz i know her (a lot of the old hgs know her too), shes a cool and very pleasant person and that alone is enough to get her in. she would be a welcome addition Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea   Wed 08 Feb 2012, 5:50 am   Post numberPost #25

Mizrael wrote:

P.S. Mmmm we gonna have a brand new chick among us...cant w8...fresh meat ftw... Twisted Evil

i see what you did there

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Orchidea      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Orchidea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-