HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Dinka's app-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dinka'

PostSubject: Dinka's app-Accepted   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 5:05 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8
Time zone (GTM+?): +2

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Hunter
- Race: Troll
- Character's name: Dinka
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: MM pve
- Why did you choose this build/s?: From what i read on the internet, MM is the best for pve
- Gear Score : 5050
- Professions & lvl: Tailoring 431 Engineering 401

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:PVE

What Glyphs do you use?
:Glyph of Aimed shot, Glyph of Serpent sting, Glyph of Steady shot

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/huntert.php?502000000000000000000000000153051012300132331352313515000002000000000000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:CDs, hunter's mark, serpent sting, chimera shot, aimed shot, arcane shot, readiness, instants again, steady shot
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:I take a scroll of agility or 2 with me

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:yes

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: -
TBC:BT,SSC, Grul's lair, TK , Kara,ZA, SWP
WOTLK:Naxx,Ulduar,Toc,TogC,ICC all of them 10/25

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:no

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:Im new to the server and currently i dont have much to show, but...Toravon the ice watcher 10/25 Koralon the flame watcher 10/2
Besting the black dragonflight 10

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:Recount, Quartz

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Because i have a friend here, and i want to raid with him

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Friendly and helpful guild mates, serious and succesful raids

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:Devilstroll

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:Invalid target - i left because they couldnt offer none mentioned above

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:Not really, im not much of a chatty person, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask Smile

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
Sure id come, it would be awesome to pop all my cds, spam voley and watch my screen getting flooded with numbers Razz

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

A towel, a lounge and some sun oil Razz

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?

c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Im not that emotional to yell and scream infront of a screen because i died or lost an item, and no im not a caps fan

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Guess ill go for the ankh, otherwise 24 people are going to be pissed at me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Dinka's app-Accepted   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 5:12 pm   Post numberPost #2

Answer this
Quote :
We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

And about
Quote :
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Friendly and helpful guild mates, serious and succesful raids

you should know we arent raiding robots also
what if we dont plan any raids or they dont end up of that what you expected, what will you do
Back to top Go down
Dinka'

PostSubject: Re: Dinka's app-Accepted   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 5:38 pm   Post numberPost #3

I obiviously didnt make myself clear on that one.With serious i wanted to say that i want to see raids without people that constantly leave the raid after 1-2 bosses because this is what i see in pugs.I understand, everyone has their own life outside wow and leaving for a reason is ok but doing it all the time or leaving because if a wipe and things like that? cmon.By successful i didnt mean that every raid has to clean the while instance, no one is flawless.What i would expect is a little bit of organisation from the raid members, to listen to tactics etc, not going afk in a middle of a boss fight, yes ive seen such cases, i dont think this is that much to ask from a guild raid , is it?
Back to top Go down
Dinka'

PostSubject: Re: Dinka's app-Accepted   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 5:46 pm   Post numberPost #4

Sorry for the spam, i didnt see the frist question.Well not a chatty person, but im always willing to help if im free lets say in an instance, also if anyone needs any info about something id try to help them out
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Dinka's app-Accepted   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 6:49 pm   Post numberPost #5

Dinka' wrote:
I obiviously didnt make myself clear on that one.With serious i wanted to say that i want to see raids without people that constantly leave the raid after 1-2 bosses because this is what i see in pugs.I understand, everyone has their own life outside wow and leaving for a reason is ok but doing it all the time or leaving because if a wipe and things like that? cmon.By successful i didnt mean that every raid has to clean the while instance, no one is flawless.What i would expect is a little bit of organisation from the raid members, to listen to tactics etc, not going afk in a middle of a boss fight, yes ive seen such cases, i dont think this is that much to ask from a guild raid , is it?

You have my approval now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinka's app-Accepted   Wed 08 Feb 2012, 3:24 pm   Post numberPost #6

Dunno anything about hunters, but I like the app so I give Positive
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Dinka's app-Accepted   Wed 08 Feb 2012, 5:57 pm   Post numberPost #7

U need to improve ya build slightly (u dont need 3/3 on Improved Steady Shot 1/3 is enough; u 100% need 3/3 on Improved Hunter's Mark; Improved Barrage is an optional talent if u have spare points; 1/3 on Focused Aim should be compensate with gear so that u can have 1 more spare talent point). Also Glyph of Aimed Shot should be replaced with Glyph of Chimera Shot and u should consider using Glyph of Kill Shot instead of Glyph of Steady Shot although its not bad as well (depends on ya play style). Overall da app is nice and if u are able to take advices everything should be OK. I vote "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Dinka's app-Accepted   Wed 08 Feb 2012, 7:09 pm   Post numberPost #8

@Mizrael wrote:
U need to improve ya build slightly (u dont need 3/3 on Improved Steady Shot 1/3 is enough; u 100% need 3/3 on Improved Hunter's Mark; Improved Barrage is an optional talent if u have spare points; 1/3 on Focused Aim should be compensate with gear so that u can have 1 more spare talent point). Also Glyph of Aimed Shot should be replaced with Glyph of Chimera Shot and u should consider using Glyph of Kill Shot instead of Glyph of Steady Shot although its not bad as well (depends on ya play style). Overall da app is nice and if u are able to take advices everything should be OK. I vote "+" GL! Smile

this with a bit of changes

@Anonymous wrote:

What Glyphs do you use?
:Glyph of Aimed shot, Glyph of Serpent sting, Glyph of Steady shot

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/huntert.php?502000000000000000000000000153051012300132331352313515000002000000000000000000000

:CDs, hunter's mark, serpent sting, chimera shot, aimed shot, arcane shot, readiness, instants again, steady shot

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:I take a scroll of agility or 2 with me

as miz said your glyphs are wrong, and based on your gs i'd say your rotation and spec are wrong

about the preparation, seriously only a scroll when u have buff food, elixirs, flasks, potions, pet buff food?

it looks like you are a cool guy so for now im holding my vote at neutral
Back to top Go down
Dinka'

PostSubject: Re: Dinka's app-Accepted   Wed 08 Feb 2012, 8:56 pm   Post numberPost #9

Ill take every advice into consideration, going to change the build to agility one, gems and rotation as well
Back to top Go down
Dinka'

PostSubject: Re: Dinka's app-Accepted   Wed 08 Feb 2012, 8:59 pm   Post numberPost #10

Sorry for the spam again, food flasks are not hard to get either, its just that ive never been to a raid worth preparing myself like this since im playing here
Back to top Go down
Dinka'

PostSubject: Re: Dinka's app-Accepted   Wed 08 Feb 2012, 9:26 pm   Post numberPost #11

Build : http://wow335.gamestool.net/huntert.php?502000000000000000000000000053351312300132331052311515000002000000000000000000000
im not sure what's wrong with my rotation, id be happy if someone could explaing , gems changed to agility
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Race: Human
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Dinka's app-Accepted   Thu 09 Feb 2012, 8:17 am   Post numberPost #12

seems honest. Trying to get better. U have my HIV positive
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Dinka's app-Accepted   Thu 09 Feb 2012, 8:23 am   Post numberPost #13

Dinka' wrote:
Build : http://wow335.gamestool.net/huntert.php?502000000000000000000000000053351312300132331052311515000002000000000000000000000
im not sure what's wrong with my rotation, id be happy if someone could explaing , gems changed to agility

Looks good to me. Dunno what Mastah Wii gonna say bout it Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Dinka's app-Accepted   Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:08 pm   Post numberPost #14

Dinka' wrote:

well its not completely wrong, the thing is you are using an agi rotation for an arp spec.

i cant see your new spec atm dunno whats could be wrong if u could link an image it would be great.

im going to give u a + you have decent foundations to be a hunter, i like your attitude and as i said first you seem like a nice person and thats whats most important.

i hope you get in cause i dont like wasting my efforts on non guildies.
Back to top Go down
Fuho
High Council
High Council

Title : None
Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Dinka's app-Accepted   Fri 10 Feb 2012, 9:33 am   Post numberPost #15

+
Back to top Go down
rabitosk8
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Rabito
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Dinka's app-Accepted   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 11:51 am   Post numberPost #16

i like this guy.. just take the advice of the nab guild members and + from me
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Dinka's app-Accepted   Wed 15 Feb 2012, 4:34 pm   Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinka's app-Accepted      Post numberPost #18

Back to top Go down

Dinka's app-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.