HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Aggressive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deny'sDK

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 10:15 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7
Time zone (GMT+?): +1

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I am nice and talkative person, also I like to help others

Character details:

- Class: Death Knight
- Race: Orc
- Character's name: Aggressive
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Unholy
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I like DPS classes
- Gear Score : 6.4
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
Jewellcrafting and Mining at max level

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: Only PvP

What Glyphs do you use?
Major - Glyph of SS ; Glyph of Dark Death ; Glyph of Ghoul
Minor - Glyph of horn of winter ; Glyph rise of dead ; Glyph of Blessing of Pestilence

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/deathknightt.php?2305020500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002302003350032152000150003133151

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Since I am a DPS I do not have spell rotation
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: elexirs for strenght

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: Molten Core
TBC: Black temple,Karazan, ZA,Tempest Keep
WOTLK :ICC 10/25, Toc/Togc 10/25, Voa 10/25, Naxx10/25, Ulduar partly.

Do you have any experience leading raids?

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Yes I am

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:Plagueworks (25 player), Call of the Crusade (25 player)

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: Xperl, Recount, GearScore

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
: BG`s, Arena, Outdoor PvP

Arena rating : 2400
Honor kills : 3500
Arena achievements : Hot Streak, Just two of us 2000, Vengefully Dedicated
Other PVP achievements (Optional): For the Horde

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
: I like to crush allys in BGs

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:For good raids and more fun.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Looking for friendly people/commulity so i can spend my time with and have fun,also to improve my wow skills with the help of my fellow guildies

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: No maybe Retriputka

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Avengers, C O R E

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: no

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: No, but if anyone has some questions, I will be glad to answer

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

d) YES ofc

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

Coca Cola , my phone and my PC

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?

d) i will kick some asses Very Happy

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
I think I am not that mentaly retarded yet cracked up laughing And no I do not like to use caps

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

Dunno man i dont like shamys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haawk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character information
Name: haawk
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 10:19 pm   Post numberPost #2

+++ from me.. i like the app pvp lover is always wellcome !

also i had a chat with him in game..and he didnt understand the rotation question.. he seems like a good guy to me..id recomend him

Last edited by Haawk on Tue 07 Feb 2012, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 10:21 pm   Post numberPost #3

Deny'sDK wrote:
What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Since I am a DPS I do not have spell rotation

/facepalm -.-' i give Negative.
Back to top Go down
Deny'sDK

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Tue 07 Feb 2012, 10:32 pm   Post numberPost #4

sorry but I copied the template of the application and I made ​​that mistake my spell rotation is:
icy touch / blood strike / scourge strike / death coil / horn of winter / gargoyle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Wed 08 Feb 2012, 3:10 pm   Post numberPost #5

Deny'sDK wrote:
sorry but I copied the template of the application and I made ​​that mistake my spell rotation is:
icy touch / blood strike / scourge strike / death coil / horn of winter / gargoyle

No Pleague Strike? And sine Death Coil takes most of your runic power I`m just curious how you use Gargoyle after that?
Also why I have the feeling that this app looks very familiar...can see lots of my answers there.
And last one, I wonna know why you left your previous guilds.
For now I give Negative.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Wed 08 Feb 2012, 5:39 pm   Post numberPost #6

Loox like a copy - paste app to me. I remember most of da answers here from previous apps...Neutral for now, but i would most likely go for negative when I see the others reaction Neutral
Back to top Go down
Agresive

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Wed 08 Feb 2012, 5:48 pm   Post numberPost #7

i use PS and i will give my rotation : start with PS|BS|BS|SS|DC|DC|HW|SS|BS|SS

I do not think of any noob but the choise is yours
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Race: Human
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Thu 09 Feb 2012, 8:19 am   Post numberPost #8

no icy touch?
negative
Back to top Go down
Agresive

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Thu 09 Feb 2012, 9:25 am   Post numberPost #9

OMG GUYS read this god damnit -----> PS|IT|BS|BS|SS|DC|DC|HW|SS|BS|BS|SS|DC|DC and again
so mutch negative for one mistake this is my rotation!But nvm already killed my desire to enter into this guild
Back to top Go down
Haawk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:55 am   Post numberPost #10

..ppl make mistakes...no1 is pro.. if some1 made mistake i dont think they shouldnt be allowed in guild....

if that were so i would have never made it in hgs...as i knew nothing about playing shaman..and sarge did help me out in pvp alot...so imo... if some1 got fucked up roation... that doesnt means he has to get a Negative :S... it just felt weird to me...that he got negative for that reason...

we r not no lifers... and ALWAYS PRO ONLY PRO ppl...
Back to top Go down
Agresive

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:02 pm   Post numberPost #11

thank you for your support man appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Haawk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:58 pm   Post numberPost #12

its not support its just wot i thought.. sill we a decision hasnt yet been made... so wait and see if u get accepted..also do read some DK guides maybe and get the rotation correct Smile
Back to top Go down
Boio
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Character information
Name: Boio
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Thu 09 Feb 2012, 3:27 pm   Post numberPost #13

i like the appli ... except that rotation but nvm as Haawk said ppl make mistakes all the time .. + 2 from me gl Smile
Back to top Go down
Boio
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Character information
Name: Boio
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Thu 09 Feb 2012, 3:28 pm   Post numberPost #14

+ he is pvp player before 1 day sarge asked who is up for premade .. it was only me and him in the party cool so + 1 pvp playeh in the guild
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Thu 09 Feb 2012, 3:58 pm   Post numberPost #15

... iam happy for every pvp guy in guild... everybody was a noob someday...damn i was, prolly still am on my alt DK... its just that some new members are rlly disapointement (that pala in ICC rlly cracked my patience with /roll ) and we simply cant afford to take everybody... + the guy raged he dont wanna join after some ppl corrected him twice ... what more to say...give us reason to accept and ull get it
Back to top Go down
Aggro

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Thu 09 Feb 2012, 4:27 pm   Post numberPost #16

I really want to join in the guild and i'm sorry for earlier! ok thnx guys
Back to top Go down
Brainvalve
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2011-06-21

Character information
Name: Brainvalve
Race: Undead
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Fri 10 Feb 2012, 9:03 am   Post numberPost #17

i give a positive ... u can't brag on his rotarion if even a serbians get positive votes ..

but anyway i'v seen him .. he seems nice . Does not have any Emotional problems ..

He Deserves a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Fri 10 Feb 2012, 4:31 pm   Post numberPost #18

@Boio wrote:
i like the appli ... except that rotation but nvm as Haawk said ppl make mistakes all the time .. + 2 from me gl Smile

Im so happy that you like my application (the example guild application). My negative vote was not because the rotation, it can be fixed, but for copy paste my answers. And also I didn`t get answer to my question.
Anyway one vote won`t change so much.
Good luck, Denis.
Back to top Go down
Icespice
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Character information
Name: Icespice
Race: Worgen
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Fri 10 Feb 2012, 11:06 pm   Post numberPost #19

Oh My Fi God !!! first I read for a copy>paste and I wanna buttslap ya! then I read its a Bulgarian and then I saw the rotation! damn you ! you make it hard to decide
I'll stay neutral here cuz of the copy>paste bullshit
I wuold suggest you answer the questions with you own words.....that would help us to decide and help you ofc
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 7:28 am   Post numberPost #20

App aint impressive , copied answers from example app

Negative
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 7:57 am   Post numberPost #21

Riki wrote:
App aint impressive , copied answers from example app

Negative

^

-
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 2:53 pm   Post numberPost #22

Not Impressed with the apply "Negative" from me !
Back to top Go down
rabitosk8
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 106

Character information
Name: Rabito
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 3:00 pm   Post numberPost #23

IMO delete this app and make new one ^^
maybe you can redeem yourself
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 3:12 pm   Post numberPost #24

Alright i saw him ingame today, after watching him all i can say that he aint bad. He got wf5/5 which is not easy to achieve.
You need more skill in pvp than pve so if he screwed up some rotation i think that was just a mere mistake.
I would like to see him in guild.
You have my vouch.
Back to top Go down
rabitosk8
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 106

Character information
Name: Rabito
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 4:24 pm   Post numberPost #25

@Warloke wrote:
Alright i saw him ingame today, after watching him all i can say that he aint bad. He got wf5/5 which is not easy to achieve.
You need more skill in pvp than pve so if he screwed up some rotation i think that was just a mere mistake.
I would like to see him in guild.
You have my vouch.

yes indeed. i agree. just his app is all a copy.. that's why he should make a new one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Aggressive      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Aggressive

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.