Share | 

Crashz-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crash

PostSubject: Crashz-Accepted   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 2:58 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8
Time zone (GTM+?): +2

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I'm funny (all the time talking) guy, I'm last year student atm, but I'm not studiyng alot so I got enough free time to play, I like drinking beer.

Character details:

- Class: Priest
- Race: Undead
- Character's name: Crashz
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Discipline
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I've played alot classes/specs and I've always beed thinking disc = pvp only and and olf friend of mine told me it is actually a good in pve as well as pvp so I decided to try it. (and I rly like it).
- Gear Score : around 5.3 / 5.4 I don't use GS addon, I'm turning it on like once per week or two just to have an idea of my gs.
- Professions & lvl: Blacksmith / Jewelcrafter both 450.

I'm both PvE / PvP
Glyphs:
PvE: Penance / PW:Shield / Flash Heal / Shadowfiend / Levitate / Prayer of Shadow Protection
PvP: Penance / Pain Suppression / Inner Fire / Shadowfiend / Levitate / Prayer of Shadow Protection

PvE Talents:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?0503203130300512331323231251205040030000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

PvP Talents:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?5033213130020512331023231251205301030000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

About my rotation:
Well I don't use any set rotaion I'm shield spamming almost all the time while I keep renew on both tanks all the time (or any target that is taking some higher dmg like ppl with mark on DBS) saving any low hp target under 40% hp with: pw:s>penance>flash heal.

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:Usually I always keep some SP food (around 1 stack) in my bags, 5-6 Flasks of Frost Wyrm, and some mana/hp potions.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:I'm semi-familiar with it.. a friend of mine have told me about it but didn't rly explain everything.

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:AQ20/40 ZG BWL Onixya MC Naxx
TBC:TK ZA BT SWP Hyjal
WOTLK:VoA10/25 ToC10/25 (only NM) Ulduar (8 or 9 bosses) Icc10 full / Icc25 until Sindra including

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:Yes.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:I think I don't have any.. new on GD.

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
Mad-perl/bartender+buttonfacade/atlas/snowfallkey press/dbm

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?

PvP experience: I got alot experience in TBC PvP and I started WotLK soon (still nab :p)
BG/Outdoor/Arena/few PvP Events

TBC Arena Rating: I got 2500 rating exp as Warrior with the 3 comps war+hpala/war+resto dudu/war+rshammy in 2s and 2600 rating with war+ret pala+rshaman comp in 3s (rank 1 on private server with around 1000 ppl online)

WotLK Arena Rating: Highest I've had 1900 in less than 200 arena games (first time PvPing in WotLK also first time rolling d.priest ever)
Honorable Kills: Few under 1000

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:I got a combat rogue lvl 44 geared with all the low lvl epics + 2 x Flurry Axe with Mongoose enchant. I like to pwn allies in 40-50 lvl zones like Tanaris / Hinterlands. Everyone asks me why combat for pvp, well cuz with that gear cheap>kidney duration is more than enough to kill anyone with normal leveling gear (from quests and worlds green drops) at my lvl just with normal attacks.

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:I went to Icc10 with few Hellguards members yesterday and we didn't rly succeed but I liked how ppl are NOT blaming each other for the wipes and we just kept trying different way until it works.. also ppl r nice,friendly and know what they r doing. Also Thunderhaawk linked me Hellguard's web and told me to apply if I want to, cuz he'd like an funny talker like me in the guild (im talking nonsense alot of the time I'm online but ppl say im kinda funny Very Happy).

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:I expect to meet some new friends there, I hope u will like me and I'd like to have some fun raiding with u guys.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:No

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Maybe Thunderhaawk or Blaademaster

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:BG HARDCORE PLAYERS, at first I joined cuz its Bulgarian guild (as I am), but I didn't like the ppl cuz most of them were drama-persons, which I rly don't like and most of them were soo far from the real raids.. I did few os farms 1 toc 1 icc and I felt like I've done better my 1st time in icc with under 5k gear.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:I can visit it every day if necessary.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Well I got few characters 80 with my friend on a separated account just cuz of professions (we got all professions I think) but I'm not playing them at all.

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:Well I can't shut my mouth up and I don't know what else to add, but if you think I've missed to say something important or you just wanna know something else about me just ask. I'd like to answer you.

Now.. some funny (optional) questions:
(I wont use the possible answers u gave us, I'll create my own as I like to talk)

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
Well if I'm not in a graid with u guys or if I have more than 30min to stay onilne.. HELL YEAH I'm gonna kick some asses.. pf wont let some allies walk around Orgrimmar and think "these nabs ran away afraid of us we can do whatever we want now..."

2. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

Well since I can only take 3 things its a hard decision.. I guess it'll be a hot chick + some Ice cold beer (enough to drawn 1 million people) + some french fries (enough for whole that beer) :p

3. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
I'll be quick here.

The following day I'll have to explain to the police why there is a dead body in my house.

I'm just kidding Very Happy I'll call him an ambulance and beat him until it comes (since here in Bulgaria when u call ambulance it might late like 30/60 min.. sometimes). After that I'd back to wow and start talking in gchat about it.

4. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?

a). I don't think I got men period.
b).No, I don't even have any problems at all (at least serious ones).
c).I'm using caps in 3 cases: 1. if I'm drunk 2. if I'm joking with someone.. talking nonsense (rarely in gchat) and 3. if I'm leading/assisting raid and someone is so much pissing me off that I'd punch his face if hes sitting somewhere around me.

5. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

Well I have to point that there isn't any chance my beer will fall of the table.. even if something happens, like my cat drops it or someone else does, I'll catch it before it falls down and spill.. so don't worry about LK hes giving his best to keep ppl away cuz he doesn't know when he'll meet me, then hes dead either his way or mine.

Well I hope u like my modest application, my character and me myself.
See you around.
Back to top Go down
Tzuni
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character information
Name: Tzuni
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 3:04 am   Post numberPost #2

I haven't been on this section of the forum for a very long time. However, this guy impressed me and i am willing to give him my positive.
Since Haawk sent him here, i dont need anything else. All i wanna say is that we need more people who are online for the fun and not for the items.
+ from me
Good luck, dude!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 3:18 am   Post numberPost #3

I was in raid with him, I can say I recommend him too.
Positive
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 3:24 am   Post numberPost #4

Tzuni wrote:
I haven't been on this section of the forum for a very long time. However, this guy impressed me and i am willing to give him my positive.
Since Haawk sent him here, i dont need anything else. All i wanna say is that we need more people who are online for the fun and not for the items.
+ from me
Good luck, dude!
Respects Nase's decision.You got my vouch.
Back to top Go down
Icespice
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Character information
Name: Icespice
Race: Worgen
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 4:22 am   Post numberPost #5

His name is familiar to me...maybe cuz of the guild...nvm Haawk recommeds him , Tzuni likes him , Tami says he is a good boy.....well I need nothing more
Igive him + and cuz I like the app
Gl mate
Back to top Go down
Haawk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character information
Name: haawk
Race: Tauren

PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 5:21 am   Post numberPost #6

++ form me... he was in our failed icc 10 raid yday.. and i liked his attitude.. he didnt leave after 5-6 wipes @ db... and had a positive attitude... and i gave him the link to our fourms.
good luck mon!
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 7:30 am   Post numberPost #7

Quote :
I like drinking beer

who doesnt

anyway liked the app , haawk recommends him

Positive
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 7:58 am   Post numberPost #8

Warloke wrote:
Tzuni wrote:
+ from me
Good luck, dude!
Respects Nase's decision.You got my vouch.

+ same here
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 9:18 am   Post numberPost #9

my god! Finaly some great application! TY!
Funny person, the idea with low lvl epic rogue pwning lowies is absolutly wonderfull! Very Happy and ur recomended!
+
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 10:56 am   Post numberPost #10

+ from me really impressive application Razz
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 1:44 pm   Post numberPost #11

Me likes the app. + attitude is IMBA! And Hawkzor, Tams recommends him thats enough for me to give ma IMBA "+" GL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Character information
Name: Quit.
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 2:20 pm   Post numberPost #12

What was the TBC server you play'd before?
Back to top Go down
rabitosk8
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Rabito
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 2:53 pm   Post numberPost #13

nice nice. be welcome from me
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 4:56 pm   Post numberPost #14

now thats an awesome app mon!

gonna give + reasons well tzuni, hawk and tami already stated them
Back to top Go down
Haawk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character information
Name: haawk
Race: Tauren

PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 5:33 pm   Post numberPost #15

so we accept him?
Back to top Go down
Boio
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Character information
Name: Boio
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted   Sat 11 Feb 2012, 5:34 pm   Post numberPost #16

+2 !!
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted   Sun 12 Feb 2012, 4:41 pm   Post numberPost #17

Wii wrote:
now thats an awesome app mon!

gonna give + reasons well tzuni, hawk and tami already stated them

Cant add anything else besides to give ma "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted   Mon 13 Feb 2012, 3:29 am   Post numberPost #18

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashz-Accepted      Post numberPost #19

Back to top Go down

Crashz-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-