HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Declined) - Dimiskoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
themiki

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Dimiskoo   Sun 12 Feb 2012, 1:01 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8
Time zone (GMT+?): +1

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I am nice and talkative person, also I like to help others

Character details:

- Class: Warrior
- Race: Orc
- Character's name: Dimiskoo
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: MS Fury OS Tank
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I like to dps/tank
- Gear Score : 5.3 as Fury, 5k as Tank
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
Jewellcrafting at max level

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: PvE

What Glyphs do you use?
Major - Glyph of Whirlwind ; Glyph of Heroic Strike ; Glyph of Cleaving
Minor - Glyph of Battle; Glyph of Command; Glyph of Bloodrage

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior#iRVfkAe8Gb6Dg,Fde3-q,12213 (i know that it's other link becouse i can't work on the original link)

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Whirlwind Bloodrage spaming Heroic Strike Slam on proc Cleave if i need to AoE also using Bloodrage for some rage boost and Death Wish and Reclessness for dmg boost.

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: Always got Scrolls in me and flask.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes

What is your raiding experience ?
TBC: Black Temple,Karazan,SSC ,Tempest Keep
WOTLK :ICC 10/25, ToC 10/25 normal/HC , Voa 10/25, Naxx10/25, Ulduar Obsidian Sanctum and all possible 5 man.

Do you have any experience leading raids?

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Yes I am

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:Kingslayer , Realm First Grand Crusader.

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:Recount, GearScore, Mik's battle scroll text.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:This is my only char in horde and i want to have good raids and help the guild.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Looking for friendly people to have some fun.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: probably not .

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Like i said only 1 char in horde.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: No.

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: Nothing much hope that we will have fun and good raids ofcourse if i get in the guild Smile Smile

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

Why not if im free to do that i will go for sure .

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

Cigarettes, some book and picture from my family.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?

Well i don't know probably won't happen but if it happen probably will be a fast reaction.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Why should i use caps on gchat if i have problem in rl or with someone from guild.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

I will use ankh and also save my beer Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Dimiskoo   Sun 12 Feb 2012, 3:20 pm   Post numberPost #2

I like the app, please the wars in the guild give their opinion about talents and rotation, but still the app is nice, so + and gl.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Dimiskoo   Mon 13 Feb 2012, 3:32 am   Post numberPost #3

Name of your alliance char is?
Back to top Go down
themiki

PostSubject: re   Mon 13 Feb 2012, 12:58 pm   Post numberPost #4

Earthbinder elemental shammy
Back to top Go down
themiki

PostSubject: rere   Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:08 pm   Post numberPost #5

5.5k gs as fury now Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Dimiskoo   Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:25 pm   Post numberPost #6

themiki wrote:

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:Kingslayer , Realm First Grand Crusader.

Im going to ask one time and one time only please be honest with your answer

how did you do lich king?
Back to top Go down
themiki

PostSubject: lk   Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:40 pm   Post numberPost #7

With bug in 2nd phase.
P.S know all phases about LK we did it like that cuz ppl wanted title not fun.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Dimiskoo   Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:44 pm   Post numberPost #8

themiki wrote:
With bug in 2nd phase.

- from me need i say more?
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Dimiskoo   Tue 14 Feb 2012, 8:34 pm   Post numberPost #9

themiki wrote:
With bug in 2nd phase.
We dont tolerate any sort of bug abuse. Sry but "-" from me Neutral
Back to top Go down
themiki

PostSubject: s   Wed 15 Feb 2012, 1:37 pm   Post numberPost #10

You wanted honest answer right you got it you think that i can't say i did it in normal way and that's it Smile
I don't realy care if you don't accept just for that reason , but if i get in you can make sure that i will be able to say all tactics that i know

p.s giving me a ''-'' for honest answer is also a bad idea ... but it's all yours guys im waiting like 3 days or more for this app to be accepted .

Anyway it's just a game , so i will be glad if i get accepted.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Dimiskoo   Wed 15 Feb 2012, 2:44 pm   Post numberPost #11

themiki wrote:

You wanted honest answer right you got it you think that i can't say i did it in normal way and that's it Smile
I don't realy care if you don't accept just for that reason , but if i get in you can make sure that i will be able to say all tactics that i know

p.s giving me a ''-'' for honest answer is also a bad idea ... but it's all yours guys im waiting like 3 days or more for this app to be accepted .

Anyway it's just a game , so i will be glad if i get accepted.

i really couldnt care less if you know or dont know the tactics, what i do care is if you are a bug abuser
Back to top Go down
themiki

PostSubject: hh   Thu 16 Feb 2012, 11:02 am   Post numberPost #12

Well now like this ... Interrupted already did lk 10 on normal way so we were there for 2nd time and we lost like 3hrs only trying LK , some ppl wasn't interested about how they will do it all what was in their head was the title.
That's why we decide to do it on that way .
P.S Archangels did LK 25 with bug so you can call them bug abusers do they realy care?!
If something don't work properly the GM need to fix it instantly , either it's not job to abuse.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Dimiskoo   Thu 16 Feb 2012, 1:54 pm   Post numberPost #13

themiki wrote:
Well now like this ... Interrupted already did lk 10 on normal way so we were there for 2nd time and we lost like 3hrs only trying LK , some ppl wasn't interested about how they will do it all what was in their head was the title.
That's why we decide to do it on that way .
P.S Archangels did LK 25 with bug so you can call them bug abusers do they realy care?!
If something don't work properly the GM need to fix it instantly , either it's not job to abuse.

the fact is you abused, i hate abusers if some1 already did it normal way good for them but really i dont care. if archangels did it by abusing well that just shows they are lame, and i really dont care what happens or stops happening with other guilds in the server. UNLESS one of those abusers comes applying to our guild. in which case that person is gonna get - from me and many other members cause like Miz above me said, "we dont tolerate any form of heavy bug abusing". call me lame call me orthodox call me whatever you want but you aint getting into this guild having abused something like that
Back to top Go down
themiki

PostSubject: hhh   Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:11 pm   Post numberPost #14

Im not calling you like that i don't realy care what you think , my app is still open and not joining any other guild cuz i know this guild from crogges
anyway 1 more true fact, you have at least 3-4 unholy dk's in your guild so they are also abusers cuz we all know that their gargoyle and ghoul are bugged Smile
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Dimiskoo   Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:26 pm   Post numberPost #15

Wii wrote:
what i do care is if you are a bug abuser
you may be a nice guy but in my opinion Hellguards was always
a place without bugabusers, hackers or ninjas since i am here (and im a long time here Smile )
i think it should stay that great group of nice people..

im sorry but i will vote with -
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Dimiskoo   Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:42 pm   Post numberPost #16

no recommendations rl , family members in guild

and this

Muruk wrote:
Wii wrote:
what i do care is if you are a bug abuser
you may be a nice guy but in my opinion Hellguards was always
a place without bugabusers, hackers or ninjas since i am here (and im a long time here Smile )
i think it should stay that great group of nice people..

im sorry but i will vote with -

same goes for me , i dont like abusers , man wheres the fun in that , i like when the boss is fully scripted , makes things harder and interesting

Negative

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Dimiskoo      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Dimiskoo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-