HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Gathak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gathak

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Gathak   Sun 12 Feb 2012, 4:58 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7-8
Time zone (GMT+?): +1

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I am a good guy from Macedonia wana play PVE have fun with guildies ,talking person

Character details:

- Class: Mage
- Race: Troll
- Character's name: Gathak
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Arcane
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Owerpowered DPS and its fun and eazy
- Gear Score :5300
- Professions & lvl: Enchanting - Tailoring 450

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:PVE

What Glyphs do you use?
Major - Glyph of Arcane Missiles , Glyph of Arcane Power, Glyph of Arcane Blast
Minor - Glyph of Arcane intelect

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/maget.php?23500503310030015032310250532003000000000000000000000000002030230010000000000000000000
What is your frequent spell rotation?
: 4 Arcane blasts -> Missiles >4 arcane blasts ->Missiles
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: Use my mage buff use SP flask on me and trade to other members if they need and use scroll of intelect or spirit

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: Molten Core
TBC: Black temple,Karazan, ZA,Tempest Keep
WOTLK :ICC 10/25, Toc/Togc 10/25, Voa 10/25, Naxx10/25, Ulduar partly.Ruby Sanctum 10/25

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: Not realy

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Yes I am

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:On this mage i have only Plagueworks 10 man but on alt in alliance (Pamellia) i will show u First grand crussader (TOGC25 HC realm first slain with 50/50 ) and Kingslayer LK 10 slain +( from ICC25 BQL25 , DW25 , PP25)

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: Recount ,DMG tracker ,Deadly boss mods

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Yes thats a perfect time

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
: BG`s, Arena, Outdoor PvP

Arena rating : 1800 on this in ally side 2487
Honor kills : 2281
Arena achievements : Hot Streak, Just two of us 2200, Vengefully Dedicated
Other PVP achievements (Optional): For the Horde

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
: Always 1st on the list in DMG and Kills in WSG AB SOTA

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:I wana join Hellguards becouse i know this guild since my frist server (Croggesserver) and i know many ppl from there

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Looking for friendly people/commulity so i can spend my time with and have fun,also to improve my wow skills with the help of my fellow guildies

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No i dont have but maybe in the near future i will have.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: /

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I did not have any other guilds before here on horde side becouse this is my first horde char (in ally side i am in Interrupted on one alt on the other in Nerfed )

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Ofcourse

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:As i said this is my first horde char in ally side i have 3 alts ( maybe u know them Stephen - Pamelia )

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: No, but if anyone has some questions, I will be glad to answer or any nitifications about my talents or glyphs -rotation please write it in coments , thanks

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

d) Why not a little honor will be nice Smile only if we arent in a guild raid.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

Umm this is a hard one hehe , ok , i will bring a latina chick with oiled body , a spring with Cola that never ends , and a TV becouse i cant live w/o it hehe Smile)

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?

d) hahaha the perevious answer was good (screeming like a little girl LOOL Smile )Well first of all ill pick my grandad's GUN and will open the small window on the left side of my PC and will yell who is there and what do u want , i wont shot just will make him to shit in pants by shoting near him or in air Smile

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
I think I am not that mentaly retarded yet cracked up laughing And no I do not like to use caps

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

Ahamm well i have 2 hands i gues ? or not ? with the left hand (always i put my beer on the left side ) will save the beer and with right hand that is on the mouse will click (use ankh to resurect ur self) and i gues i will get rebuffed and healed on full will start to dps constantly
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Gathak   Mon 13 Feb 2012, 3:28 am   Post numberPost #2

Who was your char in crogge?
About talent 2x pts from frost warding to ice shard should be better imo in frost tree and dont ignore TTW in arcane tree, since it got fixed ; its a must have.If you are on hit cap you can consider remove1-2 points frm hit talents. Also 3/5 points on arcane stability talent is decent, since you will always find a paladin and his concentration aura so this talent becomes useless.

Overall application is good. Will cast my vote once you answer my question.
Back to top Go down
Stevo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Gathak   Mon 13 Feb 2012, 11:50 pm   Post numberPost #3

I was Nutty ,Fartharm from croggesserver u must know my first cousin Djose from croggesserver
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Gathak   Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:31 pm   Post numberPost #4

Gathak wrote:

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:On this mage i have only Plagueworks 10 man but on alt in alliance (Pamellia) i will show u First grand crussader (TOGC25 HC realm first slain with 50/50 ) and Kingslayer LK 10 slain +( from ICC25 BQL25 , DW25 , PP25)

im going to ask once and one time only so please be honest with your answer, How did you kill the lich king?
Back to top Go down
Stevo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Gathak   Wed 15 Feb 2012, 5:12 pm   Post numberPost #5

I killed LK with my guild on aly side maybe u know the guild (Interrupted) on gamer-district.org u can see the pictures that our guild master posted them also for TOGC25HC u can see the video for both lk and anub`arak
Back to top Go down
Stevo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Gathak   Wed 15 Feb 2012, 5:19 pm   Post numberPost #6

If u asked me for tactics for lk here is it :3phases on 70% and 40 % 2 tanks 3 healers , 3 Rdps .. summoning adds we kill them spread for valkyrs crushing the ground .. need to dispel the curse that he uses deals around 50 k shadow dmg .. we killed it w/o the bug lost around 4 hours practise and than killed him from 10-11 try.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Gathak   Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:45 pm   Post numberPost #7

Mage is a class I don't really know, but his application is good and he seems a crazed player with experience in raids, which is exactly what we need.

+ from me

Deena

Back to top Go down
Stevo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Gathak   Mon 20 Feb 2012, 3:03 pm   Post numberPost #8

Guys i want to decide for my application please.Thanks

btw thanks Deena
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Gathak   Mon 20 Feb 2012, 3:21 pm   Post numberPost #9

neutral for now
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Gathak   Tue 21 Feb 2012, 5:12 pm   Post numberPost #10

App period passed/not enough votes

Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Gathak      Post numberPost #11

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Gathak

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.