HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redrider

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image   Fri 17 Feb 2012, 5:49 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8
Time zone (GTM+?): 5:30+

We'd like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Hmm sure, i'll be quite open with you guys, as if i have to be with you guys then you guys should be knowing all about me before accepting / rejecting. My name Bojidar Krastev and i live in Sofia (Bulgaria). I am an old player of WOW and have played WOW in Blizzard for four years till my characters were hacked and stolen by someone. Blizzard did nothing about it so i quitted blizzard and joined Molten, where i had a fight with GM over a ban as i had cursed GM for supporting and caring the donators only rather then all players. Anyways, other then that, I am honest person who like to help people Smile

Character details:

- Class: Warlock (main) / Spriest / Mage
- Race: Troll
- Character's name: Redrider / Hiperion / Image
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: got all builds
- Why did you choose this build/s?: to be useful to friends in Raid
- Gear Score : 6035 PVE Warlock / 5885 PVE Priest

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: PVE

What Glyphs do you use?
Warlock: Glyphs of metamorphosis / corruption / lifetap

What is your frequent spell rotation?
immolate + corruption + spam Shadowbolt. When molten core procs incinerate. When target below 35% HP spam soulfire.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:I do not prepare for raids, i simply join decent raids or those organized by friends.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:Yes, I am

What is your raiding experience ?
TBC: BT and Others
WOTLK: have done all bosses in 10 / 25 uptill Sindra (GD)
First Wing of ICC 25 (on Blizz)

Do you have any experience leading raids?
Nopes, None

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:Shudnt be problem

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:Achivement of PW / CH / FW

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:DBM / heal bot

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Shouldnt be problem

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
I have couple of good in-game friends, who moved to HG and i want to be with those so we may stay in touch together.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
Decent and Mature People / Decent Talk

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
Nopes, only good friends.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Devlen, Psychoo, Proxi, Uniq / Sanctuary / Defice

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
Inception - its disbanded now

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
No Problem

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
Image / Hiperion

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
Yes, i am a honest person and helpful

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Cant recall at the moment, we can chit chat about it later, if allow

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

e) Call the Cops

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Dont use caps or have emotional problems. But i dont like it when its against the rules or some1 is cheating.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

I dont have such problems. Reason: No Shaman character Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image   Fri 17 Feb 2012, 10:04 pm   Post numberPost #2

The app is nice, but I feel kind of uncomfortable to give vote and opinion about someone older than me. Neutral for now. Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image   Fri 17 Feb 2012, 10:09 pm   Post numberPost #3

Application is nice, he is mature for sure Very Happy and also 4 years of retail expirience. I give Positive
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image   Sat 18 Feb 2012, 1:31 am   Post numberPost #4

I feel free to comment again. Can say only good things about Redrider. Awesome person and PvE-er. U cant beat his dps for sure! GL mate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image   Sat 18 Feb 2012, 3:35 am   Post numberPost #5

I saw him ingame,he is pretty good.It would be a nice addition if he joins us.
Plus for sure.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image   Sat 18 Feb 2012, 6:20 am   Post numberPost #6

Decent Application, I truely Respect your Age, Mature players are always welcome and Guidies can recommend you.. So heres My IMBA "+" GL Mr. Bobi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image   Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:50 am   Post numberPost #7

Salty Redrider

You have my recommendations bro, Good decent and skilled player.

Not only is he good in PVE, but he is good in other aspects too and found him helpful in other things / Quests / achievements / Farming Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image   Sat 18 Feb 2012, 2:23 pm   Post numberPost #8

Excellent, HG will be glad for you to join and stay (forever) Very Happy
Your application is well...like everybody said mature and honest i believe.
Hope to see you soon in-game/in-guild,you got my + GL HF
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image   Sat 18 Feb 2012, 8:26 pm   Post numberPost #9

U have really good recommendations to me as Devlen, Psychoo and Proxi are close friends of mine. I also would be glad to have a mature player and person like u in da guild, but I have to warn ya - there may be pervs among us Rolling Eyes . As for ya unbeatable DPS (Psychoo's words)...we shall see about dat Twisted Evil I vote "+" на слука, Чиче Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image   Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:36 pm   Post numberPost #10

Well i can also recommend him , hope to see this Mr. in guild.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image   Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:32 pm   Post numberPost #11

I've seen him in raids, he sure knows his job.

+ from me.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image   Tue 21 Feb 2012, 2:24 pm   Post numberPost #12

mature person is definitely a huge plus, your attitude seems right for what we are looking for, plus you have many ppl to recommend you.

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Boromaru
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Character information
Name: Boromaru
Race: Worgen
Class: Warrior Warrior
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image   Tue 21 Feb 2012, 2:37 pm   Post numberPost #13

Positive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Norleen
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Character information
Name: Norena
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 8:05 pm   Post numberPost #14

ok this kinda ppl we really need Smile nice app and a good player too so Positive here ^^
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 9:35 pm   Post numberPost #15

Imba player and guy, decent app... + from me. GL
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 6:22 am   Post numberPost #16

decent app , has lots of recommendations

You have my approval

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Redrider / Hiperion / Image

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-