HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application (Declined) Sauber

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sauber

PostSubject: Application (Declined) Sauber   Mon 20 Feb 2012, 11:28 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:hmm i think 9
Time zone (GTM+?):central eu

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:i like to talk with ppl not be like zombie Very Happy

Character details:

- Class:Warrior
- Race:undead
- Character's name:sauber
- Character's level:80 ofc
- Talent build/s:18/53/0
- Why did you choose this build/s?:because i like them and making high dps
- Gear Score : 5986
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)alch/herb 450

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:pve

What Glyphs do you use?
:battle,heroic strike,wihirlwind,cleaving

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/
http://wow335.gamestool.net/warriort.php?3022030023300000000000000000000305053000520310053120501351000000000000000000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:bloodthirst-wihrlwind-slam(on proc)-heroic strike8when have enougth rage)-Recklessness (Keep on CD - Use on Nice Procs)-Death Wish (keep on CD)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:i eat something Very Happy

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:yes

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:well on that time i was playing retail,so bit experience
TBC:not like wotlk or vanilla but ok
WOTLK:big

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:yeah before server wipe

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:yes i have microfon, addons nothing special

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:BQL25 ,in 10mode everything exept LK

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:DBM,recount

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:because u are oldschool Smile

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:nothing specially ,just some fun and nice raids

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:not in ur guild

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:i dont know, maybe

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:i was long time in guild called CORE but they are not active and starting to look like some bulgarian guild so i left

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:yes orc Dk lvl 80 pvp5.6 -pve 5.7

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:nothing just pls answer faster Very Happy

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

10kg marihuanna,alot water and fishing pole

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do

c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
nope,maybe sometimes not shure

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

this is one of the hardest questions i ever heard .... i think i will save raid
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Tue 21 Feb 2012, 11:38 am   Post numberPost #2

Application is not impressive, Idk about the warr, If warriors give opinion about the Talent tree, Glyph, Rotation. "Neutral" for now.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Tue 21 Feb 2012, 1:39 pm   Post numberPost #3

sauber wrote:

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:i was long time in guild called CORE but they are not active and starting to look like some bulgarian guild so i left

We are not raiding on a daily base, we are more of a social guild, then a pve guild. Just so you know, so you don't feel sorry for leaving CORE.

Neutral until some war cast a vote.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Haawk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character information
Name: haawk
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Tue 21 Feb 2012, 2:04 pm   Post numberPost #4

fury war rotation is pretty much the same so that and glyphs r ok..
as for the app...

By Old school if u mean we do weekly raids or are a PVE guild that is strict about raids... we r not like that... as deena said..this is more of a fun guild than a hardcore raiding guild... most of us are here for the companionship rather than who has the bigger dps or achivements... so reconsider what u want and than aswer here...

Neutral for now
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Tue 21 Feb 2012, 2:08 pm   Post numberPost #5

mmm this is hard one, on the positive side your app is nice dunno about your spec or w/e, like deena said we are not a hardcore pve guild, we are here for fun you might get raids as you might not get them.

on the negative side, we have many warrior dpsers already, you have no1 to recommend you.

neutral for now

warriors can vouch for u ill change to +

Last edited by Wii on Sun 26 Feb 2012, 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sauber

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Tue 21 Feb 2012, 2:54 pm   Post numberPost #6

yes i know that this isnt hardcore raiding guild, and one more fact why i left my previus guild is that they are dieing (leader come online like once on month, ppl to much speak bulgarian).I was looking on GD forum and saw hellguards and i think this is best guild for me because i dont even need to much raiding, and like chilling Very Happy thanx for reading .
Back to top Go down
Boromaru
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Character information
Name: Boromaru
Class: Warrior Warrior
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Tue 21 Feb 2012, 3:02 pm   Post numberPost #7

I Give positive for Trial Account, I think we can give him a chance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Tue 21 Feb 2012, 3:24 pm   Post numberPost #8

Anything against Bulgarians?
Anyway I don`t take it personal ofc. But I think we have too many wars in guild and as my guildies said we are not rading machines.
The application is not so impressive. No need to write it, my vote is obvious. Sorry and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Tue 21 Feb 2012, 8:09 pm   Post numberPost #9

Da app is nice, but we have more den enough warrs atm and u also dont have anyone to recommend u so "-" from me Neutral
Back to top Go down
Haar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Character information
Name: Haar
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Wed 22 Feb 2012, 6:12 am   Post numberPost #10

sauber wrote:

- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)alch/herb 450

Alchemy and herbalism for warrior? Where did you hear for that?

Sorry but Negative
Back to top Go down
sauber

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:55 am   Post numberPost #11

lol u give me negative because i have herbalism/alchemy for proffesions , i deleted them yesterday and have JC/BS
Back to top Go down
Norleen
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Character information
Name: Norena
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: why not !!   Wed 22 Feb 2012, 12:37 pm   Post numberPost #12

seems nice dude not lookin for hardcore raiding and his talents / rotation is good

and i dun think its a proplem to have moar warrs .. we said we r not daily raiding guild so we r not tallking to classes we ra tallking to ppl behind screens w/e thjier chars were warr or resto rogue Very Happy we r social guild so dun ask for an exact classes .. at least this is my opinion

big Positive from me
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 1:56 pm   Post numberPost #13

Cowy's word is good for me.

+

Deena
Back to top Go down
sauber

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 2:34 pm   Post numberPost #14

how long should i w8 for ur ansver ppl ?
Back to top Go down
rabitosk8
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Rabito
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 8:08 pm   Post numberPost #15

Hots wrote:
seems nice dude not lookin for hardcore raiding and his talents / rotation is good

and i dun think its a proplem to have moar warrs .. we said we r not daily raiding guild so we r not tallking to classes we ra tallking to ppl behind screens w/e thjier chars were warr or resto rogue Very Happy we r social guild so dun ask for an exact classes .. at least this is my opinion

big Positive from me

^ This

Positive from me
Back to top Go down
Nebloa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Character information
Name: Nebloa
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm   Post numberPost #16

If some guildes make your preference to positive, is because they trust on u. Positive as well gl.
Back to top Go down
Frostknight
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Character information
Name: Frostknight
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Sat 25 Feb 2012, 7:24 pm   Post numberPost #17

@Haar wrote:
sauber wrote:

Alchemy and herbalism for warrior? Where did you hear for that?

Sorry but Negative

Haar better that he haven't got proffesion?
Alchemy is good for any class u get 40 strenght, + u can farm gold easily.
But u have ur opinion.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 3:21 pm   Post numberPost #18

more votes here pls
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 7:15 pm   Post numberPost #19

Hots wrote:

big Positive from me

Hots said it all and the app is nice also so you have my Approval
Back to top Go down
Foxtthunder
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Character information
Name: Foxtthunder
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Tue 28 Feb 2012, 9:42 am   Post numberPost #20

+ from me to trial member
Some GL mates say positive lets give him a chance

Basketball
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber   Sat 03 Mar 2012, 6:05 pm   Post numberPost #21

Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) Sauber      Post numberPost #22

Back to top Go down

Application (Declined) Sauber

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.