HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
line

PostSubject: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Wed 22 Feb 2012, 9:24 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GTM+?):-1 hour of server time

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

I'm skilled and played wow for quite a long time. I've played with destino a lot of times and idk if he knows but i do real sucesfull raids.

Character details:

- Class:DK
- Race:Blood elf
- Character's name:Line
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:Frost
- Why did you choose this build/s?:I like the dps
- Gear Score : 5917
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) nothing now

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:pve

What Glyphs do you use?
:pestilence,horn of winter,disease,obliterate,icy touch,raise dead.

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/

http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/deathknightt.php

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:army of the dead,death and decay,empower rune weapon,icy touch,scourge strike,obliterate,frost strike(with killing machine)(RP dump),howling blast(with freezing fog),pestilence(refresh disease) and so on.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:10&25

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:yes...

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:0
TBC:0
WOTLK:100%

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:Obviously yes

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:Yes. I lead raid so i basically know what to do.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:Frostwing Hall 25

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:DBM,DotTracker,recount,omen

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Because i have tons of friends in it and would like to share my brains to improve this guild

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Believe in me and cooperate with me and I shall do the same

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:No

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Destino,proxi,psychoo,devlen,defice and so on....

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:nothing

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:yea

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:No

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:Nope
Back to top Go down
Destino
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Wed 22 Feb 2012, 9:26 pm   Post numberPost #2

Is a good player and good dk
Back to top Go down
line

PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Wed 22 Feb 2012, 9:42 pm   Post numberPost #3

Thank you...
Back to top Go down
Boromaru
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Character information
Name: Boromaru
Race: Worgen
Class: Warrior Warrior
PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:17 pm   Post numberPost #4

The apply is good, but we have loots of DKs in guild, so until the high members say something I will be neutral for now
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 12:23 am   Post numberPost #5

You were in Sanctum. Can i ask for the reason you left the guild?
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 1:47 am   Post numberPost #6

@Anonymous wrote:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Believe in me and cooperate with me and I shall do the same

i like this a lot, however dont expect us to deliver full control over all things to some1 that just arrived

@Krastavichko wrote:
You were in Sanctum. Can i ask for the reason you left the guild?

imma hold my vote till you answer Krasta's question

+ from me then

Last edited by Wii on Sun 26 Feb 2012, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haawk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character information
Name: haawk
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 6:41 am   Post numberPost #7

i did afew of his Pugs
and ill give ++
he has good leading skillz
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 8:00 am   Post numberPost #8

I would like a DK opinion about the rotation and stuff, because I'm blank at DK class. Tnks in advance.

Neutral for now.

Deena
Back to top Go down
line

PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 9:46 am   Post numberPost #9

I didn't leave sanctum. This brother of mine took me in to sanctum w/o consulting me while i was having quite a few exams. So now since my exams are over i can play back again and i decided to join hellguards.
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 11:52 am   Post numberPost #10

line wrote:
I didn't leave sanctum. This brother of mine took me in to sanctum w/o consulting me while i was having quite a few exams. So now since my exams are over i can play back again and i decided to join hellguards.

Sounds strange but whatever... I was with him in a raid once, he is a nice guy. Giving Positive for trial.
Back to top Go down
line

PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 11:58 am   Post numberPost #11

thank you and i remember u from togc 25 with devlen ur a good healer
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 1:41 pm   Post numberPost #12

Im gonna w8 for Devlen, Psychoo and Proxi to confirm their recommendations before I cast ma vote. Neutral for now.

P.S. U didnt actually linked ya talent build Very Happy Pls try again. Smile
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 1:52 pm   Post numberPost #13

@Mizrael wrote:
Im gonna w8 for Devlen, Psychoo and Proxi to confirm their recommendations before I cast ma vote. Neutral for now.

P.S. U didnt actually linked ya talent build Very Happy Pls try again. Smile

^ This "Neutral" for now!
Back to top Go down
Frostknight
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Character information
Name: Frostknight
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 3:41 pm   Post numberPost #14

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:army of the dead,death and decay,empower rune weapon,icy touch,scourge strike,obliterate,frost strike(with killing machine)(RP dump),howling blast(with freezing fog),pestilence(refresh disease) and so on.

Omg How can u have Scourge strike and Frost strike in 1 build ?
Back to top Go down
app

PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 6:51 pm   Post numberPost #15

lolz frostknight if u realised but u just said but as far as i have used my dk till now those 2 spells are usable in 1 build... IDK why but i cant post back another post with the name line.
Back to top Go down
Norleen
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Character information
Name: Norena
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 8:16 pm   Post numberPost #16

++ herehe is good leader did raids with him knows wut he is doin and not a /rw spammer
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 9:22 pm   Post numberPost #17

He is decent player and good raid leader and he is good guy, but iam neutral untill he explain me what happend with his prot pala (name Stormhari) becouse i see this part in his app:

"- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:No"
Back to top Go down
app

PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 9:28 pm   Post numberPost #18

Hi this is line again. As i said stormhari(prot paladin) is my bro and he added me 2 sanctum while i was having exams. So yeah i cant do anything bout it... Currently im playing both chars cause he have exams but once he is done then he will play back
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 9:31 pm   Post numberPost #19

Ok, big + from me... I want to see u in guild. GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
app

PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 9:34 pm   Post numberPost #20

Thank you. Just asked my bro and he said ur a good prot and mage Smile although didnt know u were his fren cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Nebloa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Character information
Name: Nebloa
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Thu 23 Feb 2012, 10:04 pm   Post numberPost #21

Neutral. gl
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 1:53 pm   Post numberPost #22

+

Deena
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 2:56 pm   Post numberPost #23

Nice and Decent PVE Player Smile

Though a sucky Leader of the Horde Very Happy

J/k - He has my recommendations Smile
Back to top Go down
Frostknight
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Character information
Name: Frostknight
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 3:32 pm   Post numberPost #24

I would like to give u + but i'm still trial Smile
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
app

PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 6:27 pm   Post numberPost #25

so am i in or not? this is line
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application - Line - Death Knight (Accepted)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.