HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Nuudeli's and Nuud's application! Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nuudeli

PostSubject: Nuudeli's and Nuud's application! Accepted   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 8:40 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9
Time zone (GTM+?): +2

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: Nothing huge to know about me Very Happy im just an usual guy LF a good and active but not too serious guild to play whit. ive been playing wow for around 5 years now Smile

Character details:

- Class: Rogue
- Race: Troll Very Happy
- Character's name: Nuudeli
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Combat PVE and Muti/enve/prep for PVP
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I played a muti enve for a long time as pve and did a whole lot of dps (+13k) but got bored to that i cant help raid so much. I decided to change Combat and i pull +10k dps now in single target and +14k on aoe + i have helpfull debuff Savage Combat Talent and im much more usefull in raids and i also like Combat more Very Happy
- Gear Score : 5,9k
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Had Inscr and Herba, but changed to skinning for the Crit bonus and going to get LW soon Smile

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: I play both. PVP mainly whit my friends Smile and as PVE im a player ho wants to help others and i try to think others first Smile and ofc focus to tacts instead of just dpsing like hell (maybe soon like hellguard Very Happy:D)

What Glyphs do you use?
: Killingspree,Evi,and Sinister also blurred speed and safe fall and then as pvp i use Muti,Cloack of shadows and still thinking what to take as third Smile

Please show us your talents from the given link:
First is my ROGUE http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/roguet.php and the second is my Alt Rdud http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/druidt.php

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: As combat i do sinister till 4-5 combo then SnD up ALLTHETIME! then spam evi till 4-5combo and eviscerate, and ofc TOT always and considering the situation of battle i use Adrealine rush, killingspree blade flurry and ETC
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: Fix gear,get reagents and something to eat. go out whit my dogs and go bathroom. the basic Smile

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes and i love that system!

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:
TBC: BT and SWP
WOTLK: Ulduar,Nax,,ICC,TOC

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: in 10 man raids yes. But rather not to lead 25 since so much to do Very Happy OFC im moer than happy to assist Smile and lead 10 man raids if needed!

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Yes OFC Smile

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: My rogue haz 25 achis to TOC25G tribute to mad and the other basics. Then ICC haz 25 to PP. Pug's often fail after Rot and i hate that and thats why im LF a good guild to progress whit Smile

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: DBM,If im healing i use healbot (whit my druid OFC Very Happy) omnicc,recount,Atlastloot and Atlas, Omen,

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Sometimes yes depends on my weekly studies but i will attempt to join as many as possible Smile

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
: The basic BG's and some Alliance smaller cities downed whit friends Very Happy

Arena rating : Not in arena team ATm waiting for my friend to lvl up
Honor kills : As rogue 750 only Sad
Arena achievements : none since havent done arena yet Very Happy

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: Ive been trying to play whit other guild like Archangels,flamma algor and core but they are too serious for me and they dont accept the fact that i cant raid all the time. Real life first.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: Social and helpfull community whit the possibility to progress in raids.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Not on the guild but in the server yes!

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Thunderhaawk is a "friend" of myn Smile we have raided some together Smile

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Archangles.core and flamma algor. As arch i got kicked since i wasnt active enough (year ago) Core, i got into a fight whit higher ranked member and kick. Flamma i left since i took a wow brake (over 4 months)Now im back and LF active guild Smile

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: More than Twice yes Smile

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Nuud is my Rdud 5,7k gs atm and feral tank 5k. Then on work is a lock still low. then warrior what i got from a quitting friend lvl 80 full furious 5,2k around.DK full furious but i dont play neither of them. Rogue and lock and dud are the ones i play Smile

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde! OFC if not in raid Very Happy

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Hmm, prolly fire,Fishing eguipment, and axe Very Happy

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
e)I will quickly say BRB, go and take my baseball bat, beat the crap out of them call the cops and come back. (all tht happens around 30 sec since i study beating up criminals in my school Very Happy)

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Sometimes i do lil nerd rage if someone is being a complete idiot but not normally Smile

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
I will save the raid since bear is always buyable from the store and cleanable from the floor, ur personal frist LK kill isnt buyable!!! Very Happy

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Nuudeli's and Nuud's application! Accepted   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 10:36 am   Post numberPost #2

Nuudeli wrote:
Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: My rogue haz 25 achis to TOC25G tribute to mad and the other basics. Then ICC haz 25 to PP. Pug's often fail after Rot and i hate that and thats why im LF a good guild to progress whit Smile

What if we lately don't do 25 Progressions?
Back to top Go down
Nuudeli

PostSubject: fine   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 10:42 am   Post numberPost #3

Well doesnt matter. Raiding is the main thing for me while having fun and helping guildies. But i bet ur guild is also able to do progress Smile at least in 10 mans. That im wating actually more than 25's Smile and if cant do any progress its okay Smile
Back to top Go down
Nuudeli

PostSubject: Fix   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 10:48 am   Post numberPost #4

And in last question i wrote bear instead of BEER so i fix it BEER Smile
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

PostSubject: Re: Nuudeli's and Nuud's application! Accepted   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 10:50 am   Post numberPost #5

I'll hold my vote for now untill some rogue answers here.
Back to top Go down
Boio
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Character information
Name: Boio
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Nuudeli's and Nuud's application! Accepted   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 10:57 am   Post numberPost #6

seems like a nice guy .. was in naxx with us today .. he couldn't get the quest but he didn't QQ instead of that he helped us .. so i give my + here
Back to top Go down
Nuudeli

PostSubject: Combat   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 11:00 am   Post numberPost #7

I know i will prolly get some QQ from the muti enve rogues since im combat, But i just simply got bored to the job of just dps on boss and bang thhree keys but be best in DPS. now i can kill adds quickly and also boost my raid members psychical damage Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurore
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Character information
Name: Aurorre
Race: Human
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Nuudeli's and Nuud's application! Accepted   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 1:03 pm   Post numberPost #8

It looks like he really wanna be here in this guild when i read the app.
I really was like reading on.
He seems like a nice guy who is just looking for a really fun time and not to be slack about it.

I will give him a + to join us becease i like his attitude!!!!
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Nuudeli's and Nuud's application! Accepted   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 1:49 pm   Post numberPost #9

I usually wait for a member of his class to vote, but with this fellow I'm gonna risk it and cast a +.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Nuudeli

PostSubject: Thank you   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 2:44 pm   Post numberPost #10

Well thank you some much for kind and good comments Smile!
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2774
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Nuudeli's and Nuud's application! Accepted   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 8:25 pm   Post numberPost #11

I enjoyed reading ya app a lot, really liked it. Ofc ma vote gonna be "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nuudeli

PostSubject: Spec   Sat 25 Feb 2012, 5:22 pm   Post numberPost #12

Im not sure yet, but im thingkin to go Muti enve again. since u Cant get ARP capped here and before +90% arp combat rogue is pretty bad, But ill study on it more and check my dps etc Smile
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 157

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Nuudeli's and Nuud's application! Accepted   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 4:19 am   Post numberPost #13

I dont know why but i am not into recommending for this guy! Although application seems quite decent.

Reason 1: This person once joined guild Victorians (where I was GM) some 3-4 months back, at that time he was a new 80 and was LF a decent guild and convinced me to invite him when other officers were against. 1 week later, he left.

Reason 2: Last night I was organizing icc 10, and he asked for invite and when invited, he asked to invite his friend mage too now, kinda didnt needed the mage / or cant recall prolly was lil low when said /No to inviting his friend, Left the raid.

Anyways, these may be my personal recommendations.
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

PostSubject: Re: Nuudeli's and Nuud's application! Accepted   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 8:41 am   Post numberPost #14

@Devlen wrote:
I dont know why but i am not into recommending for this guy! Although application seems quite decent.

Reason 1: This person once joined guild Victorians (where I was GM) some 3-4 months back, at that time he was a new 80 and was LF a decent guild and convinced me to invite him when other officers were against. 1 week later, he left.

Reason 2: Last night I was organizing icc 10, and he asked for invite and when invited, he asked to invite his friend mage too now, kinda didnt needed the mage / or cant recall prolly was lil low when said /No to inviting his friend, Left the raid.

Anyways, these may be my personal recommendations.

In that case i give a Negative.
Back to top Go down
Nuudeli

PostSubject: Devlen   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 10:28 am   Post numberPost #15

Devlen thank you for your opinion! but i want to clear few things out! The Victorians guild, in my opinion was bad and i didnt like most of the players there. Even tough that wasnt the reason i left. The reason why i left that i joined Archangels guild since i was an old member from The Avengers guild(had been playing whit them for 4 years). I was in Archangels for a long time but left becouse didnt have time to raid core becouse started studying. The icc where i came, I said i can come if u invite my friend mage also. U invited me but not the mage so i left. i Think i made pretty clear that i come IF u invite my friend. U invited me and i saw that its full so i left becouse i knew u couldn't invite my friend. Sorry for doing that but i was helping my friend yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Nuudeli

PostSubject: Victorians   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 10:29 am   Post numberPost #16

I also noticed u said that 3-4 months back but that is not true. I was not playing 3-4 months back. i took a 4 months brake and have been playing for a 2 weeks nao.
Back to top Go down
Nuudeli

PostSubject: Victorians   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 10:36 am   Post numberPost #17

But if that really is true, that my char have joined that guild. The reason is that my friend have been playing pvp whit my rogue during i had a break.
Back to top Go down
Nuudeli

PostSubject: Muti enve   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 12:35 pm   Post numberPost #18

After long hours and toughts of dps testing countint etc i decided to go back to Muti/envenom and pull more stable dps than combat since ive noticed that Savage combat talent even tough works on dummy and normal mobs, does proc on bosses only after 10% health
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 157

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Nuudeli's and Nuud's application! Accepted   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 1:07 pm   Post numberPost #19

Please review your apply for Guild Victorians mai8 - it states the reasons about previous guild aswell

[url=Guild apply - Victorians]http://victorians.slovakforum.net/t36-nuudelis-apply-for-victorians[/url]

You left Archangel, you get yourself invited to new guild, then you leave that guild for Previous one... Now say those guilds were hard core Raiders - Hmmm sounds bad mai8 ^^

Please tell me you will not leave this guild again Smile ? Or wont join back previous ones Smile

Anyways, Just stating the facts.

Rest you have +ive votes + recommendations, so Best of Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Nuudeli

PostSubject: Devlen   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 1:26 pm   Post numberPost #20

Darn it really looks like taht! ur right i had almost forgotten u compeletely? what made u quit victorians? and i wont leave this guild if i get in becouse if what i have heard and exept from u is true, u are exactly the my kind of a guild. Social, Fun, raiding but still relaxing and not too serious. Anyway and during my Wow break i think i grew up mentally alot and became more adult since. I can promise that if i get in i wont be leaving for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Nuudeli

PostSubject: Other guilds   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 1:29 pm   Post numberPost #21

And i wont be going back to the previous ones becouse i have my studies and i cannot raid as hard as arch reguires. and even tough if i could i dont have the energy for that. I want a social community like this guild and i hoping that especially devlen you can forgive me for leaving Victorians like that. In a matter of fact now when i think after i left archangels, i joined you for a week or two and left then becouse of my lack of interest and took my 3 -4months brake. I think it went something like that cant remember. Anyway If im getting in. Im not leaving. Im hoping for some rogue to say opinion also?
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Nuudeli's and Nuud's application! Accepted   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 2:52 pm   Post numberPost #22

Nuudeli wrote:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: Ive been trying to play whit other guild like Archangels,flamma algor and core but they are too serious for me and they dont accept the fact that i cant raid all the time. Real life first.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: Social and helpfull community whit the possibility to progress in raids.

i will give a + for this reason
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Nuudeli's and Nuud's application! Accepted   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 6:52 am   Post numberPost #23

App is ok! I like his attitude And you got recomendation "+" for trial GL!
Back to top Go down
Nuudeli

PostSubject: Spec ghange   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 8:20 am   Post numberPost #24

Hi again guys! i decided to change back to muti envenom spec and it looks like this nao http://wow335.gamestool.net/roguet.php?00530300535210052010333105100500500500300000000000000000020000000000000000000000000 and ofc Muti,TOT and Hunger for blood glyphs
Back to top Go down
Haawk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character information
Name: haawk
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Nuudeli's and Nuud's application! Accepted   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 9:06 am   Post numberPost #25

OOOOO

how can i miss nuud's app Very Happy.... I did a couple of raids with him...he is good geared...light headed and very good player...we talk often and he is very friendly..
++ i give him my full recomendation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuudeli's and Nuud's application! Accepted      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Nuudeli's and Nuud's application! Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.