HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prodrumm

PostSubject: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 8:54 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9
Time zone (GTM+?):EU +1

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Im Veljko Petrovic and i come from Serbia.Im 19 and this summer i should start with archeology college(if i pass passin exam which is for 3 weeks cracked up laughing)...In free time i play drums and spend time in my bands studio,with my gf,friends and band.I also spend time with my two younger siblings.For me i would say that im friendly guy.I think this is enogh cracked up laughing

Character details:

- Class:Paladin
- Race:Belf
- Character's name:Elerond
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:Retribution
- Why did you choose this build/s?:well since i started playing wow(like 2 yrs ago) i played holy for some time,then prot a bit and decieded to start retri.
- Gear Score :5881
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?):i have jc 450 and ench 345(it will be at 450 soon bcs i bought it yesterday)

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:Basicly im PvE but i play PvP too when my partner come to wotlk bcs he plays cata too.

What Glyphs do you use?
:Major:Glyph of exorcism,Glyph of Judgement and Glyph of Seal of vengeance and from Minor:Glyph of BoM,Glyph of BoK and GLyph of Lay on Hands

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/
http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?050501000000000000000000000500000000000000000000000005232051003331322133231331

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:Hammer of Wrath(if less then 20%)>Judgement>CS>DS>exorcism>consecration>holy wrath.

I chosed this rotation bcs i was watching some guides and i saw a lot of good palas use it,and they do a lot of dps.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:I repair my gear,i use elixirs or scrolls,and i buy gems for JC if i get some new item,and i also buy ench mats if some enchanter doesnt have mats to ench my new item.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:Yes

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:Molten Core and Ahn'Qiraj
TBC:Tempest Keep,Black temple,maghteridon's lair and serpentshrine cave
WOTLK:Icc 10/25,Toc 10/25 nm and hc,OS 10/25,Naxx 10/25,VoA 10/25(i mean who doesnt know voa cracked up laughing) and Onyxia 10/25

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:Yes i do but only in 10 players raids.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:Yes i am and i have mic.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:I have ToC 25(4/5),Icc PW(rot and fest),CH (50% and we wiped on BQL at 2470k hp on 25 man bcs of lag which is rly annoying this days) and FH(50%)

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:I use GS,Recount,DBM and Boss tactics(its rly good addon but as i see ppl dont use it)

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:Yes ofc.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:Well i like pvp but im not rly good at it,and i play arenas only when my partner come online so i can say that im big noob in PvP

Arena rating :1217
Honor kills :2176
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):dont have any arena ...

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:Hmm Nope

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Well i like HG bcs ppl are serious and i heard that u have rly good ppls and players in guild.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Communication,friendly people and time to remember bcs i wont play wow for too long.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:Nope.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Simini

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:Well i was in Tsunami legends but i left bcs it isnt so active these days and i got rly dissapointed from some ppl that i thought they are my friends(pls dont ask me for names...i dont want to talk about it)

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:I can visit everyday

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:I do.DK Deathelerond 71 lvl but i didnt play on him like 2 months...i get bored everytime when i enter on him.

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:Well i hope u will like my apply and if i made smth wrong with glyphs,talents or rotation im open to hear better players Very Happy

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

Hmm my answer is:d) and my own: i would rather give my ass for Sylvana then for thrall...

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

Haha this is easy cracked up laughing Gf ofc and friends.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

Well i dont think that any robber can enter in my garden...i have 3 german shepherd's and they are rly bloody with ppls they dont know cracked up laughing

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?

Hmm for first question...Yes i do(but not so often)...Emotional problems: hell no!!...using caps : no!

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

Hmm easy: I never even drink water when im on PC desk,so i would save the raid...
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Fri 24 Feb 2012, 9:29 pm   Post numberPost #2

Now dats a really good app. Phat and funny - just da way i like it Smile U also have a HG member to recommend u so I surely gonna vote "+" here GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Sat 25 Feb 2012, 9:32 am   Post numberPost #3

Glyphs are ok only in minor "Glyph of Sense of Unded"and "Glyph of Lay on hands" is must! Talents are fine!
About rotation that can be teach! Judgement>DS>CS>consecration>exorcism(On Proc)>Hammer of Wrath(if less then 20%)> Then what comes first will be served first" This Rotation if you got T10!

Overall I really like his apply way better then before!! And Yes I talked to him, He seems like decent person and I like his attitude, Sim recommending him My big "+" for trial!
Back to top Go down
Prodrumm

PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Sat 25 Feb 2012, 9:50 am   Post numberPost #4

Hey!! Tnx u guys i really appreciate what both of u said!!! rly rly tnx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Sat 25 Feb 2012, 10:04 am   Post numberPost #5

Prodrumm wrote:

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

Haha this is easy cracked up laughing Gf ofc and friends.

I really like his attitude, im give him a +.

Btw.. why do u want for all your friends, lover and yourself to starve to death? If u want do not answer. Razz

Deena
Back to top Go down
Prodrumm

PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Sat 25 Feb 2012, 10:31 am   Post numberPost #6

hahahah i must forgot to say it xDD i was in little hurry...had band meeting last night,but u reminded me xD GF,friends and food xDD
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 3:26 pm   Post numberPost #7

i loved your app, and archeology wow man interesting stuff there, simini to recommend u the fact that king approves

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Prodrumm

PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 8:05 pm   Post numberPost #8

hahah ARCHEOLOGY FTW!!! xD my fav profession xDD (and drumming too) xDD
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 7:19 pm   Post numberPost #9

one does not simply take friends if youre taking gf unless they 2 are chicks

anyway impressive application you have my Approval
Back to top Go down
Prodrumm

PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 8:12 pm   Post numberPost #10

hey guys check out this video!!!! this is me when i was 16 and im playing one of the best songs of guns n roses!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLRTS2a-YhI&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm   Post numberPost #11

Prodrumm wrote:
hey guys check out this video!!!! this is me when i was 16 and im playing one of the best songs of guns n roses!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLRTS2a-YhI&feature=related
Well done ma mon, really well done Smile
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 8:52 pm   Post numberPost #12

Really good and decent application. Giving Positive for trial. Good luck mate :p
Back to top Go down
Foxtthunder
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Character information
Name: Foxtthunder
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Tue 28 Feb 2012, 9:37 am   Post numberPost #13

Raided with him days aggo
Good leader and a polite guy
+ from me
I hope can give you a 'welcome' in guild
Cool
Back to top Go down
Prodrumm

PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Tue 28 Feb 2012, 7:23 pm   Post numberPost #14

GUYS!!!! thank u all!! Very Happy im rly honored!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Tue 28 Feb 2012, 8:01 pm   Post numberPost #15

I enjoyed reading this app. Positive.
Back to top Go down
Prodrumm

PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Tue 28 Feb 2012, 8:14 pm   Post numberPost #16

thanks!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 10:25 pm   Post numberPost #17

more votes here plx
Back to top Go down
prodrumm

PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Fri 02 Mar 2012, 6:30 am   Post numberPost #18

hahah i hope there will be xD
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Fri 02 Mar 2012, 8:36 am   Post numberPost #19

Elerond! He's a good friend of mine, very nice person, friendly, social, polite, simply a great guy Smile

Hope to see you soon In hellguards Wink
Back to top Go down
Prodrumm

PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Fri 02 Mar 2012, 6:29 pm   Post numberPost #20

Simi!!!!!!! thank u!! it rly means a lot to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Sat 03 Mar 2012, 7:05 am   Post numberPost #21

nice application, someone to recommend and i already raided with you.
think you are ok. positive from me
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted   Sat 03 Mar 2012, 6:02 pm   Post numberPost #22

Accepted

Make a forum acc with the name of your main char or it wont get accepted.

contact any HC ingame for inv

be sure to read this topic for steps and things you need to know after joining us

http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted      Post numberPost #23

Back to top Go down

Application - Elerond - Paladin Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.