HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application - Owlbear - Druid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owlbear

PostSubject: Application - Owlbear - Druid   Sat 25 Feb 2012, 6:01 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:
Time zone (GTM+?):

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class:
- Race:
- Character's name:
- Character's level:
- Talent build/s:
- Why did you choose this build/s?:
- Gear Score :
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:

What Glyphs do you use?
:

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:
TBC:
WOTLK:

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Owlbear

PostSubject: Made a mistake im sorry about that   Sat 25 Feb 2012, 6:21 am   Post numberPost #2

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:
Time zone (GTM+?):

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class:Druid
- Race:Tauren
- Character's name:Owlbear
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:Balance
- Why did you choose this build/s?:Its interesting build its doing good dps and its fun
- Gear Score : 5432
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)Alchemy and Enchanting both are 450

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:PVE

What Glyphs do you use?
:Glyph of Starfall,Glyph of Starfire,Glyph of Moonfire,Glyph of the Wild,Glyph of Unburdened Rebirth

Please show us your talents from the given link:http://wow335.gamestool.net/druidt.php?5102203125331303213305301231000000000000000000000000000000205003012000000000000000000

:I start with fearie fire then I keep Moonfire and Insect swarm up on the target, then i spam wrath until eclipse is up then i spam starfire ultil solar is up and so on, and i use force of nature and starfall when they are off the cooldown

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

:I buy some food,check my dps and i empty my bags

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:No

Vanilla wow:
TBC:Black Temple,Serpentshrine Cavern,Gruuls Lair,Hyal
WOTLK:Toc 10,25,Voa 10,25,Icc 10

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:Yes i am

:None

:Deadly Boss Mode,Recount,Omen

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:Yes

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

:

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :

:

*General Information:

:Because i want to be in a friendly guild that raids a lot.

:As i sayed,a lot of raiding and fun

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:My last guild was BAWS its friendly but there wasnt too much raiding

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Yes i have.Bodyguard and Deathstalker

:Not realy

*Additional Questions :

d)

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
A motorboat a cooler with alot of food and a box of matches Smile

a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.

e) Be afk for a 2 mins just to call the police

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Ehhh....No

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
I willl save the raid afther that i will clean the beer
Back to top Go down
Owlbear

PostSubject: Final 1,man i should relaly look better!   Sat 25 Feb 2012, 6:25 am   Post numberPost #3

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Time zone (GTM+?):+1

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Im just a normal guy who likes to play video games,live in the small town in serbia,im friendly and i,like everyone,love to have fun,feel free to ask me more because i dont rely know what to write about me Smile

Character details:

- Class:Druid
- Race:Tauren
- Character's name:Owlbear
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:Balance
- Why did you choose this build/s?:Its interesting build its doing good dps and its fun
- Gear Score : 5432
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)Alchemy and Enchanting both are 450

:PVE

What Glyphs do you use?
:Glyph of Starfall,Glyph of Starfire,Glyph of Moonfire,Glyph of the Wild,Glyph of Unburdened Rebirth

Please show us your talents from the given link:http://wow335.gamestool.net/druidt.php?5102203125331303213305301231000000000000000000000000000000205003012000000000000000000

:I start with fearie fire then I keep Moonfire and Insect swarm up on the target, then i spam wrath until eclipse is up then i spam starfire ultil solar is up and so on, and i use force of nature and starfall when they are off the cooldown

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

:I buy some food,check my dps and i empty my bags

Vanilla wow:
TBC:Black Temple,Serpentshrine Cavern,Gruuls Lair,Hyal
WOTLK:Toc 10,25,Voa 10,25,Icc 10

:Yes i am

:None

:Deadly Boss Mode,Recount,Omen

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

:

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :

:

*General Information:

:Because i want to be in a friendly guild that raids a lot.

:As i sayed,a lot of raiding and fun

:My last guild was BAWS its friendly but there wasnt too much raiding

:Yes i have.Bodyguard and Deathstalker

:Not realy

*Additional Questions :

d)

A motorboat a cooler with alot of food and a box of matches

e) Be afk for a 2 mins just to call the police

Ehhh....No

I willl save the raid afther that i will clean the beer
Back to top Go down
Boio
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Character information
Name: Boio
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application - Owlbear - Druid   Sat 25 Feb 2012, 8:32 am   Post numberPost #4

wtf man ?
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application - Owlbear - Druid   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 3:35 pm   Post numberPost #5

please fill propperly your application
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Owlbear - Druid      Post numberPost #6

Back to top Go down

Application - Owlbear - Druid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.