HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Nalak - Mage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nalak

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Nalak - Mage   Sat 25 Feb 2012, 6:04 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8
Time zone (GTM+?): +2

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Well, I am a positive realist. I always like to have a plan ready for whatever I do, although I enjoy improvising if something unexpected comes in my way Very Happy
I am currently graduating my Vocational school as an car mechanic, I also work as an apprentice. I enjoy hanging out with my friends, 9gag.com, playing the guitar and chinese food Very Happy

Character details:

- Class: Mage
- Race: Troll
- Character's name: Nalak
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Fire for PvE and arcane for PvP
- Why did you choose this build/s?: For Pvp arcane is great, since it does really good burst damage. As far as my fire spec goes, I respecced recently from arcane for some added DPS. I also enjoy keeping the Dots on bosses/mobs, gives a little variety to that buttonsmashing if you will Smile
- Gear Score : PvE 5896 / PvP 5624
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
Primary professions: Tailoring 450 / Jewelcrafting 450
Secondary: First aid 450

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: Both, but rather PvE.

What Glyphs do you use?
: For PvE - Glyph of Molten armor / Glyph of Living bomb / Glyph of Frostfire
For PvP - Glyph of Arcane blast / Icy veins / Glyph of Evocation

Please show us your talents from the given link:

Fire spec(PvE) - http://wow335.gamestool.net/maget.php?00000000000000000000000000000023050320123033300531203003512033030310030000000000000000
Arcane spec(PvP) - http://wow335.gamestool.net/maget.php?00502513010203215330310051532103000000000000000000000000002030230010000000000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Fire - First I cast Living bomb and scorch Dots on the mob. After that I use frostfire bolt along with Fire blast to maximise Hot streak proc chances, if it procs -Pyroblast, if not I will repeat FFB until it does (And fire blast if it's off cooldown). Keep the Dots active and repeat. Of course I will use molten armor during most of my fights because of the Critical rating bonus it gives me. Combustion and racial/trinket macros for added DPS. Ice block if endangered of dieing(or just absorbing incoming damage). Evocation and Mana sapphires if running low on mana.

Arcane - the typical Arcane blast(3-4x), Missile barrage if it does proc and Arcane barrage(In PvP casting while moving=WIN cheers ) Blink and Mirror images during close fights to mess with opponent's mind. Ice block&Slow for obvious reasons. ... also instant invisibility comes in handy What a Face
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: I will make sure that my gear is repaired, create Mana sapphires if needed and see the raid menu to check if we don't have 12 paladins in an 25man raid Very Happy

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: More or so, yes.

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:
TBC: Tempest Keep, SWP, Black Temple and probably some more that I can't remember atm.
WOTLK: Toc10/25, Icc10/25, Voa 10/25, Naxx 10/25 are the ones that I raid the most.

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: I have actually, but these days I'd rather be the one joining them Smile

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Yes

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: Plagueworks, CH, Storming the Citadel

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: For PvE I use Atlasloot, Gearscore, Cooldowns, DXE, Scorchio2, Recount, Magehelper

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Yes, that is one of the main reasons I am applying Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
: I'm a big fan of regular BG's, just for fun and for gem mats alike.

Arena rating : Not in a team currently (Teamless&Guildless over here cheers )
Honor kills : 4926
Arena achievements : Nothing to point out at this time.

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
: I love when fights last long, that is the cherry on top of a perfect victory Very Happy
Also I think that those large player battles are really something, Arathi Basin, WG etc.

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: I want something professional, organised.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: Above said and friendly cooperative players. I would not like to see that our Warlock first being yelled at for an summoning portal wouldn't get enaugh clicks to perform the ritual for an minute or so. (It happens quite a lot in Pugs)

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Nope

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Nope Very Happy

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: After the server's wipe I have declined all guild invites, so I could join an elite guild when ready. By ready I mean that I have got some gear and skill.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Sure I am.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Nope, Nalak is my main and only character worth mentioning. Others are mainly test characters and well under 70.

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: To add, hmm.. well. How about, that I am sick of pug wipes! Shocked -Refreshening Very Happy

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

D.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
I would take an survival guide, a knife and a woman .. that came out wrong Very Happy

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

Just can't stand thieves.. C

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Nope Very Happy

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

I would save the raid and later on tell you guys "The weirdest story you won't believe" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Nalak - Mage   Sat 25 Feb 2012, 11:42 pm   Post numberPost #2

Nice application, really impressive, i actually enjoyed reading it Smile. Giving Positive. Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Nalak - Mage   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 3:15 pm   Post numberPost #3

impressive app as krasta said these are rare thing to find.

i just have one doubt, we do make some raids and we try to get weekly lock outs but that doesnt always happen, essentially we are not a hardcore raiding guild if you are ok with that ill give u a plus.

+ from me then

Last edited by Wii on Sun 26 Feb 2012, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nalak

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nalak - Mage   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 3:44 pm   Post numberPost #4

As long as you guys are a social guild, where people aren't ignored and where everybody has a voice, you don't have to be a hardcore raiding guild. Democracy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Nalak - Mage   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm   Post numberPost #5

Very good app and an attitude dat I appreciate Smile I vote "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Nalak - Mage   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 6:27 am   Post numberPost #6

Me likes the apply and attitude "+" for trial!
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Nalak - Mage   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 8:29 pm   Post numberPost #7

Ok, my mage skill are none existent, so i cant tell anything from there.
His application is decent other wise + from me

Deena
Back to top Go down
Norleen
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Character information
Name: Norena
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Nalak - Mage   Tue 28 Feb 2012, 8:52 am   Post numberPost #8

a troll mage oh yes i luv em .. gg application is nice ofc seems good guy so u got my +
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Nalak - Mage   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 10:11 pm   Post numberPost #9

more votes here please
Back to top Go down
Nalak

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nalak - Mage   Fri 02 Mar 2012, 6:16 am   Post numberPost #10

Indeed.. afro
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Nalak - Mage   Sat 03 Mar 2012, 9:14 am   Post numberPost #11

Liked his attitude, talent tree is ok.
Positive for trial.
Back to top Go down
Nalak

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Nalak - Mage   Sun 04 Mar 2012, 4:31 pm   Post numberPost #12

Thank you all for such pleasant comments. Smile

I am counting 15/30 points at the moment, would be great if more ranked members would find this topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nellis
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Nalak - Mage   Mon 05 Mar 2012, 1:19 pm   Post numberPost #13

positive realist. xD

sounds like a nice (normal) guy. + from meh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Nalak - Mage   Mon 05 Mar 2012, 1:34 pm   Post numberPost #14

Enjoyed reasing the app. Positive
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Nalak - Mage   Wed 07 Mar 2012, 3:40 am   Post numberPost #15

Accepted!

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Nalak - Mage      Post numberPost #16

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Nalak - Mage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.