HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application (Declined) - Eddie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marinov

PostSubject: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 2:54 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8
Time zone (GMT+?): +1

Information about myself: I'm nice and talkative person, love to play wow with my friends and also help them as much as I can.
I'm also active wow player 'cuz I'm unemployed atm.

Character details:
Class: Rogue
Race: Undead
Character's name: Eddie
Character's level: 80
Talent build/s: Assassination
Why did you choose this build/s?: Because I don't have good arp items yet for combat
Gear Score: Near 5.5 I think. I don't use that addon atm.
Professions & lvl: Lw/Tailoring/cooking/fishing/FA - Max Lvl
What type of player are you: I play both PvP and PvE

What Glyphs do you use?
Major: Glyph of hunger for blood, glyph of mutilate, glyph of feint - PvE / Glyph of mutilate, glyph of vigor, glyph of cloak of shadows - PvP
Minor: Glyph of vanish, glyph of safe fall, glyph of pick lock - PvE / Glyph of vanish, Glyph of safe fall, glyph of blurred speed - PvP

Please show us your talents:
PvE- http://wow335.gamestool.net/roguet.php?00530300535010252010333105100500500300000000000000000005020000000000000000000000000
PvP- http://wow335.gamestool.net/roguet.php?00530310535210252210003100000400000000000000000000000005320232000300120000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
Pve- Bleed (garrote or rupture), hunger for blood (using on cd), slice and dice, mutilate, envenom (only on 4 or 5cp), mutilate, envenom (since envenom refreshes the SnD cd)
PvP- Dont have rotation. I'm using mutilate,envenom when i need to dps and stuns, gouges, and other harmful spells when i need to cc.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
I use scroll of agility VIII, flask of endless rage, and always have fish feast or Poached Northern Sculpin, but I always have feast and bandages.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
Yes

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: Molten Core
TBC: Black Temple,Karazhan, ZA
WOTLK: ICC 10, Toc/Togc 10/25, Voa 10/25

Do you have any experience leading raids?
Yes, but don't like to do it.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
Yes

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
None atm since Anub'arak is op 'cuz his orbs are bugged and I can't make proper raid for ICC25 with pugs.

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
Recount and sometimes dbm

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
Yes

PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
BG`s, Arena, Outdoor PvP

Arena rating: 1956
Honor kills: 1518
Arena achievements: Hot Streak, Just two of us 1750, Vengefully Dedicated

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
On my ex server (TBC) I had full brutal draenei warrior got 2200+ arena rating 2v2, server: Alphawow, Character's name: Malediction

Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
I need experienced guild to raid and have fun with, also I have a friend here so I want to come along.

What are your expectations from our guild?
Looking for friendly and communicative people so i can spend my time with and have fun,also to improve my wow experience with the help of my fellow guildies

Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
Yes. Nickname: Crashz, class: Priest

Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Don't think so but let's hope so Smile

What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment?
My former guild is BAWS and I am not in this guild anymore 'cuz they don't do regular raids. I was there for the guild chat and the making of new friends on this server.

Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
Yes

Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
Mnemic - priest - enchanting
Marinov - shaman - JC
Malediction - Warrior - BS
Thokk - hunter - alchemy/herbalism
Mariaa - paladin - engeneering/mining
Meteor - druid - skining
Isra - priest - inscription
Pausebreak - mage - no profession

Anything else you would like to add/share?
I'd rather not bring all chars in the guild 'cuz they are only for the professions and with some of them to farm frost emblems in order to get primos. They will only fill the guild but if u insist to bring them to the guild its ok with me.
If anyone has some questions, I will be glad to answer.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Additional Questions :
1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
Yes if I am not raiding with the guild.

2.If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
-I didnt understand the question at first 'cuz there are no islands in the desert but anyway I'd say a lot of food,drinks and girls.

3.If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
I'll call the police 'cuz my father and mother are police officers and I'll try to catch the robbers since I'm gonna be a police officer myself soon. Very Happy

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
No, I don't have any problems myself.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

I'm multifunctional man so I'll pick up the beer and click the ankh at the same time and continue flaming the lich king and after we finish I'll clean the little spilled beer.

Thank you for your time watching and reading over my application Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 3:07 pm   Post numberPost #2

as Crashz has probably told you we are not a hardcore pve raiding guild, we do some raids if you are ok with this ill give u a plus.
I've also played arena with you and seem like a very nice guy
Back to top Go down
Marinov

PostSubject: Hellguards   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 3:51 pm   Post numberPost #3

Yes I'm ok with everything on the guild I was watching crashz playing and you seem to be a very nice guild. I also very much enjoy the dkp system 'cuz everything seems fair and good administred. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Sun 26 Feb 2012, 8:43 pm   Post numberPost #4

Decent app plus a RL friend in da guild earn ya ma "+" GL! Smile

P.S. Dis one...

2.If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
-I didnt understand the question at first 'cuz there are no islands in the desert but anyway I'd say a lot of food,drinks and girls.

...just cracked me :laugh out loud!:
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 8:26 pm   Post numberPost #5

I will like to see your friend reply here, before I say further.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Norleen
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Character information
Name: Norena
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Tue 28 Feb 2012, 8:45 am   Post numberPost #6

ok his app refelects a nice character and funny person .. and yes he is talkative ^^ .. i wish u get the HG title soon Smile + here
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Tue 28 Feb 2012, 10:40 am   Post numberPost #7

deena wrote:
I will like to see your friend reply here, before I say further.
Deena
^ This, Overall I like the apply.. Holding my vote for now!
Back to top Go down
Crashz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Character information
Name: Crashz
Race: Undead
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Tue 28 Feb 2012, 2:25 pm   Post numberPost #8

He is my RL friend we r friends like forever (since we were kids). Well I can't vote since im very short time in the guild but I'd rec. him.
I can guarantee he wont make problems or fail raids or etc.. however u decide whats ur vote.

PS: He is never late and in today's toc25 he had 12.8k dps (#2) on Icehowl with 5.5gs and 2-3 pvp items. Top dps was end-game gear ret pala with like 1k dps over him.

Last edited by Crashz on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:29 am   Post numberPost #9

"+" here Overall I Like his apply and attitude, will be good addition to our guild GL m8!
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 10:29 pm   Post numberPost #10

+ from me then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 10:59 pm   Post numberPost #11

I see some of my answers in this app (the guild example application). Be more creative...
Back to top Go down
Marinov

PostSubject: About answers   Sat 03 Mar 2012, 6:09 am   Post numberPost #12

None of my answers are exactly the same as urs unless they're true for me as they were for u when u made that guild example application.
For example: Age: 21
I'm born 15.october.1990 so i'm 21 right now
And I won't say im not something that I am just to be different from the example application and my english is around 7 or 8 so i chose to let it be.
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Sat 03 Mar 2012, 6:53 am   Post numberPost #13

i donīt know him and donīt know much about rogues so i will stay neutral
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Sun 04 Mar 2012, 7:13 am   Post numberPost #14

Crashz wrote:
He is my RL friend we r friends like forever (since we were kids). Well I can't vote since im very short time in the guild but I'd rec. him.
I can guarantee he wont make problems or fail raids or etc.. however u decide whats ur vote.

PS: He is never late and in today's toc25 he had 12.8k dps (#2) on Icehowl with 5.5gs and 2-3 pvp items. Top dps was end-game gear ret pala with like 1k dps over him.

His friend vouched.. + from me

Deena
Back to top Go down
Marinov

PostSubject: Eddie - Rogue   Sun 04 Mar 2012, 2:19 pm   Post numberPost #15

Thank you for voting and please keep voting even if u r neutral pls share what did u like about me, my application or even what don't like about it so I can try to change it and get to be more worthy for the guild Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Thu 08 Mar 2012, 6:59 am   Post numberPost #16

I still dont know if i have anything to sayto apps, but u said u dont think u have anyone in guild to recommend u? Well ill be more than happy to recommend u!
U was in raid whit me icc 25 and we had great time,ur positive person and nice to talk whit, ALSO extremely good player i noticed,

U got urself a recommendation from here since i think my + vote doesnt count since im new member!

GL bro Wink
Back to top Go down
Tzuni
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character information
Name: Tzuni
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Thu 08 Mar 2012, 7:11 am   Post numberPost #17

i think i like this dude Smile dunno why but i am voting + for trial... maybe cuz he's honest with us
Back to top Go down
Marinov

PostSubject: Guild Application   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 11:36 am   Post numberPost #18

Thank you ppl keep up the good spirit and tell ur friends to vote for me if they want ofc 'cuz I'm rogue so I need a lot Sad
See you in game and I hope I'll see u in the guild soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Tue 13 Mar 2012, 12:32 am   Post numberPost #19

Just raided with this nice fella, really good guy, nice and friendly adittude and he did some nice dps Razz. I can recommend him and please more votes on the apply ^^
Positive
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Tue 13 Mar 2012, 8:43 am   Post numberPost #20

Crashz wrote:

Confirmation done, then + from me.

Deena

PS. Sry for delay, I was lazy last days.
Back to top Go down
Marinov

PostSubject: Guild Application   Tue 13 Mar 2012, 10:54 am   Post numberPost #21

Thank you for voting two times for me deena xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Tue 13 Mar 2012, 11:17 am   Post numberPost #22

btw I was wih him in some raid, don`t reember which, but he had rly nice attitude, since I didn`t vote, I give +
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:11 pm   Post numberPost #23

More votes here, the dude worths it.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Sun 18 Mar 2012, 12:38 pm   Post numberPost #24

Tami wrote:
btw I was wih him in some raid, don`t reember which, but he had rly nice attitude, since I didn`t vote, I give +

+
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie   Mon 19 Mar 2012, 4:30 pm   Post numberPost #25

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Eddie      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application (Declined) - Eddie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.