HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Accept me in the guild Plox :) -Declined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
keksa

PostSubject: Accept me in the guild Plox :) -Declined   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 4:25 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Time zone (GTM+?)+2

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class:Rogue
- Race:Undead
- Character's name:Tofil
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:Assasination
- Why did you choose this build/s?:Becouse it does the most demage and is the best for pvp and pve.
- Gear Score : 6k GS
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)Tailoring - 450 and Eanchanting -450

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:PVE

What Glyphs do you use?
gliph of multilata
glipf of hunger for blood
glipf of triks of the trade

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/
http://wow335.gamestool.net/roguet.php?00530300535010252010333105100500500500300000000000000002000000000000000000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:Stealth-->Garrote-->Hunger for Blood--->Slice and dice---> Multilate to get 5 combo points -->Cold of blood--->Envenom.. I use expose armor and rupture when there are no worriors
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:I'm always prepare!!!

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:Yes

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:I dont know the tactics.
TBC: i know tactics for Black temple, Sunwell, TK.
WOTLK: I know tactics for Lord Marrowgar,Lady,Deathbringer,BPC,Rotface,Festergut,BQL,Sindragosa.

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:I have been leader for ICC 10/25 and we have killed the first 7 bosses

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:Yes i can.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:Achievements for BPC,Lord Marrowgar,Lady,Deathbringer,Rotface,Festergut,BQL,Sindragosa 10/25 man.

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:I do not use addons exept gearscore.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:Yes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Becouse I want to be in raid who are succesfull and there are no leavers.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:I expect good relationships and to have a good time.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:No.
- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:I don't know.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:I was in guilds where there are only bulgarian players

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:
Of course
- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Shaman lvl 80 Nazugarn

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:I love rock

*Additional Questions :

d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
I will take girl, weed and Jack Daniels

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
e) Other (create your own answer).... -I am going to kill that pice of shit and going to play wow again.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps? No . I'm fixed Very Happy

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do? Well I dunno... I will get my beer.
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Accept me in the guild Plox :) -Declined   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 7:56 pm   Post numberPost #2

Poor application, nothing impressive and i've heard you have ninja'd few things in ICC 25. Giving Negative. Also your english is defenetly not 8...
Back to top Go down
Nebloa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Character information
Name: Nebloa
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Accept me in the guild Plox :) -Declined   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 8:08 pm   Post numberPost #3

keksa wrote:

What Glyphs do you use?
gliph of multilata

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:I love rock

Indeed not an 8, still i hv a good laughs reading this and u like whisky xDD, staying neutral. gl
Back to top Go down
keksa

PostSubject: to Krastavichko   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 8:59 pm   Post numberPost #4

Show me where in my aplications are there english mistakes.. and I haven't ninja anything! I won it fair pig
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Accept me in the guild Plox :) -Declined   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 9:13 pm   Post numberPost #5

@Krastavichko wrote:
Poor application, nothing impressive and i've heard you have ninja'd few things in ICC 25. Giving Negative. Also your english is defenetly not 8...

@Anonymous wrote:
Show me where in my aplications are there english mistakes.. and I haven't ninja anything! I won it fair pig

keksa wrote:

What Glyphs do you use?
gliph of multilata

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:I'm always prepare!!!

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:Stealth-->Garrote-->Hunger for Blood--->Slice and dice---> Multilate to get 5 combo points -->Cold of blood--->Envenom.. I use expose armor and rupture when there are no worriors

Suure 8 English

Negative from me its just as Krasta said , poor app nothing impressive , no recommendations

edit:
Quote :
gliph of multilata
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Accept me in the guild Plox :) -Declined   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 9:21 pm   Post numberPost #6

keksa wrote:
They are too many to point em all Neutral Rumours for ninjaing don't go around w/o a reason and the bad reputation of one member can bring bad reputation to the whole guild. Besides you have no one to recommend you...sry but "-" from me Neutral
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Accept me in the guild Plox :) -Declined   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 10:30 pm   Post numberPost #7

keksa wrote:
Do you have any experience leading raids?
:I have been leader for ICC 10/25 and we have killed the first 7 bosses

NO.
Lies wouldnt get u inside 4 sure.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Accept me in the guild Plox :) -Declined   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 9:24 am   Post numberPost #8

@Krastavichko wrote:

"Negative" from me also.
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Accept me in the guild Plox :) -Declined   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 9:52 am   Post numberPost #9

Ninja... Negative from me
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Accept me in the guild Plox :) -Declined   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 11:00 am   Post numberPost #10

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accept me in the guild Plox :) -Declined      Post numberPost #11

Back to top Go down

Accept me in the guild Plox :) -Declined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.