HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kasi

PostSubject: Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 8:15 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8
Time zone (GTM+?): +2

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Priest
- Race: Undead
- Character's name: Crzydmg
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Shadow/Shadow
- Why did you choose this build/s?: pvp / pve
- Gear Score : pvp 5 , pve 5
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
Tailoring 450

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: both

What Glyphs do you use?
:PvE major: Mind Flay Dispersion
:PvP major: Mind Flay Dispersion
Please show us your talents from the given link:

http://wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?5033200030300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000005323201023112023152311351

What is your frequent spell rotation?
Vampiric Touch, Devouring Plague, Shadow Word: Pain,Mind Flay
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: I don't.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: -
TBC: -
WOTLK: everything but icc at 50%

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:little

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: none yet

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: Deadly boss mod

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: yes.
________________________________________________________________________________________
*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: Heard it's a good guild and my firend play there

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: Raids

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Aurore

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Imbalancer

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: WTF OMG LOL QQ . Left because i want a better guild who know what to do

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: No

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: No

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
Maybe if i don't have somthing more important

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Nice question!

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
I'll kill this bitch or die trying

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
no.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

I don't drink beer in front of my PC
Back to top Go down
Nebloa
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Character information
Name: Nebloa
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm   Post numberPost #2

Staying Neutral, wanna see what deena and loke ll talk about :p gl.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 9:25 pm   Post numberPost #3

Gonna w8 for Imbalancer and Aurore to reply here 1st before I cast ma vote. Neutal for now.
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest   Wed 29 Feb 2012, 10:25 pm   Post numberPost #4

Pure PvP talents, wrong rotation and wheres glyph of shadow? If thats ur PvE style, u cant do more then 4-5k dps.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 3:28 am   Post numberPost #5

Ordinary application, bad glyph,bad rotation.
Negative.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 7:54 am   Post numberPost #6

Kasi wrote:

What Glyphs do you use?
:PvE major: Mind Flay Dispersion
:PvP major: Mind Flay Dispersion

Just this glyphs? U need Glyph of Shadow we is pvp or pve. Glyph of Dispersion is used as panic button in pvp. And I dont think is that good. After 6 sec of silence you will end up with 50 dots on you. Correct me if I am wrong.

Kasi wrote:

Please show us your talents from the given link:

http://wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?5033200030300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000005323201023112023152311351

This is clearly a pvp build. Show us the pve build.

Kasi wrote:

What is your frequent spell rotation?
Vampiric Touch, Devouring Plague, Shadow Word: Pain,Mind Flay

This is just the opening sequence and is bad.
U need to have 5 stacks of Shadow Weaving until you put SW:P for pve.
I dunno in PVP, so I will not comment there.

Kasi wrote:

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: I don't.

What? Flask and food is mandatory. You are a fool if you don't prepare.

Kasi wrote:

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: WTF OMG LOL QQ . Left because i want a better guild who know what to do

Ask yourself what You can do for the Guild, not what the Guild can do for You.

Comment on this observations. Honestly I am not impressed at all. But I give every1 a fair chance.

Neutral for now.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 8:59 am   Post numberPost #7

Nothing special in the application and our priests say he have bad glyphs/rotation/talents. Giving Negative.
Back to top Go down
Imbalanc

PostSubject: asd   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 9:08 am   Post numberPost #8

I know the guy. He is patient, respectful and he is listening to ppl when they tell him smt. He's not the guy that will rage or flame, he is serious. All he needs is just guides and some tips
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 9:12 am   Post numberPost #9

Imbalanc wrote:
I know the guy. He is patient, respectful and he is listening to ppl when they tell him smt. He's not the guy that will rage or flame, he is serious. All he needs is just guides and some tips

I just want him to give valid arguments to his application, I am not killing him with my response.

Deena

PS : Imbalancer why don't you have a forum acc?
Back to top Go down
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 4:23 pm   Post numberPost #10

Ok im not so good player but i can listen ppl and learn fast my friend Imbalancer tell me post application and try to join in the guild,because is good and you can learn many things for pve from there and what is this questions, for invite me in the guild i get my work easy anyway we play for fun and relax after hard day it's your decision to accept me in the guild
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 10:56 pm   Post numberPost #11

i like your attitude however you need to learn a lot, may i suggest to remake app with more than yes no answers its really hard to get a hold of it like so
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest   Fri 02 Mar 2012, 2:44 pm   Post numberPost #12

Kasi wrote:
Ok im not so good player but i can listen ppl and learn fast my friend Imbalancer tell me post application and try to join in the guild,because is good and you can learn many things for pve from there and what is this questions, for invite me in the guild i get my work easy anyway we play for fun and relax after hard day it's your decision to accept me in the guild

Question Translation please !

Deena
Back to top Go down
Nellis
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest   Sat 03 Mar 2012, 11:40 pm   Post numberPost #13

1st id advise you to spend some time google.
You will be amazed how easy is to learn your own class. if u r fast learner, spend 1 hour on google and wiki/s and trust me... people played Spriests. they experimented and found what good. so chek it out. Smile
and then remake appli. in this state its no.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest   Sun 04 Mar 2012, 7:02 am   Post numberPost #14

@Nellis wrote:
1st id advise you to spend some time google.
You will be amazed how easy is to learn your own class. if u r fast learner, spend 1 hour on google and wiki/s and trust me... people played Spriests. they experimented and found what good. so chek it out. Smile
and then remake appli. in this state its no.

I subscribe to that. I found www.shadowpriest.com an infinite source of info for our class and I am still on the learning curve.
If this does not suit you, mmo-champion has a cool site.

Negative from me too

Deena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest   Mon 05 Mar 2012, 1:48 pm   Post numberPost #15

@Wii wrote:
i like your attitude however you need to learn a lot, may i suggest to remake app with more than yes no answers its really hard to get a hold of it like so
same
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest   Tue 06 Mar 2012, 10:54 pm   Post numberPost #16

"Negative" lokster and deena said it all!
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest   Wed 07 Mar 2012, 3:34 am   Post numberPost #17

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest      Post numberPost #18

Back to top Go down

Application-(Declined) - Crzydmg - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.