HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application (Declined) - Owlbear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owlbear

PostSubject: Application (Declined) - Owlbear   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 2:22 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Time zone (GTM+?):+1

We'd like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Im just a normal guy who likes to play video games,live in the small town in serbia,im friendly and i,like everyone,like to have fun,i play guitar my dad plays it too so he learned me how to play since i was a child.In free time i like to go out with my friends and ofc play wow.Looking forward to join this guild because i think thers a lot of interesting people here and to do some guild raids which i miss so much.

Character details:

- Class:Druid
- Race:Tauren
- Character's name:Owlbear
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:Balance
- Why did you choose this build/s?:Its interesting build its doing good dps and its fun
- Gear Score : 5500
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)Alchemy and Enchanting both are 450

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:PVE

What Glyphs do you use?
:Glyph of Starfall,Glyph of Starfire,Glyph of Moonfire,Glyph of the Wild,Glyph of Unburdened Rebirth

Please show us your talents from the given link:http://wow335.gamestool.net/druidt.php?5102203125331303213305301231000000000000000000000000000000205003012000000000000000000
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:I start with fearie fire then I keep Moonfire and Insect swarm up on the target, then i spam wrath until eclipse is up then i spam starfire ultil solar is up and so on, and i use force of nature and starfall when they are off the cooldown
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:I buy some food,check my dps,i empty my bags,repair if i need to....and so on

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:No

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:
TBC:Black Temple,Serpentshrine Cavern,Gruuls Lair,Hyal
WOTLK:Toc 10,25,Voa 10,25,Icc 10 25,Onixya 10

Do you have any experience leading raids?

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:Yes i am

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:Storming Citadel but without gunship battle

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:Deadly Boss Mode,Recount,Omen,Quartz,squawkAndAwe...

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:Yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Because i want to be in a friendly guild that is doing guild raids,also i'd like to get some new friends in wow.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:As i sayed,a lot of raiding and fun

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:My last guild was BAWS its friendly but there wasnt too much raiding

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:Yes

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Yes i have.Bodyguard and Deathstalker

-Anything else you would like to add/share?

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

d)

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
A motorboat a cooler with alot of food and a box of matches

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

e) Be afk for a 1 min just to call the police

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
First two is no,using caps...hmmm maybe sometimes if its some joke or something but no.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
I will first save the raid afther that i will clean the beer
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Owlbear   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 4:17 pm   Post numberPost #2

Really decent application, liked it. From what i know for balance glyphs and rotation are ok but i can't see the talents. Giving Positive.
Back to top Go down
Owlbear

PostSubject: Thank you   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 6:56 pm   Post numberPost #3

I appreciate your answer Smile i dont realy know why u cant see talents but here is the new link i hope u can all see it now.
http://wow335.gamestool.net/druidt.php?5102203125331303213305301231000000000000000000000000000000205003012000000000000000000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Owlbear   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 8:24 pm   Post numberPost #4

The app is nice, but I haven`t decided how to vote yet. Some dudus opinion will be nice. Cast opinions pls Razz
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Owlbear   Thu 01 Mar 2012, 11:04 pm   Post numberPost #5

Enella wrote:
The app is nice, but I haven`t decided how to vote yet. Some dudus opinion will be nice. Cast opinions pls Razz

this neutral for now
Back to top Go down
jokezz
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Owlbear   Sat 03 Mar 2012, 12:14 am   Post numberPost #6

Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Owlbear   Sat 03 Mar 2012, 6:56 am   Post numberPost #7

i like the apply and think a new balance is welcome
positive from me
Back to top Go down
Owlbear

PostSubject: Thank you   Sat 03 Mar 2012, 10:12 am   Post numberPost #8

Thank you i will use that spec.
Back to top Go down
Foxtthunder
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Character information
Name: Foxtthunder
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Owlbear   Sat 03 Mar 2012, 1:30 pm   Post numberPost #9

Neutral for me....
Nothing impressive...
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2774
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Owlbear   Sat 03 Mar 2012, 9:10 pm   Post numberPost #10

U said several times dat u expect alot of raiding and u even left ya last guild coz they didnt raid much. I must warn ya dat we are not hardcore PVE guild but more like a social one (a family as we like to call it). We sure do some guild raids but dats not da main thing for us. If dats ok for u ill give u ma vote. Neutral till u comment ma post.
Back to top Go down
Owlbear

PostSubject: Re   Sun 04 Mar 2012, 9:01 am   Post numberPost #11

Ofc thats ok i like good old talks and jokes in guild chat.Sry for spaming in app for graids i wrote it realy fast,cuz thats not my main thing to do too,i just want to have fun with good and friendly ppl in wow.
Back to top Go down
Owlbear

PostSubject: Vote   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 10:46 pm   Post numberPost #12

Please vote people Smile
Back to top Go down
Nebloa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Character information
Name: Nebloa
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Owlbear   Sun 11 Mar 2012, 5:35 pm   Post numberPost #13

Seems a nice and humble guy, positive gl.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2774
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Owlbear   Sun 11 Mar 2012, 7:10 pm   Post numberPost #14

Owlbear wrote:
Ofc thats ok i like good old talks and jokes in guild chat.Sry for spaming in app for graids i wrote it realy fast,cuz thats not my main thing to do too,i just want to have fun with good and friendly ppl in wow.
I like yer attitude. I vote "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Owlbear

PostSubject: Thank you   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 1:29 pm   Post numberPost #15

Thank you Smile
Hope for more votes.
Back to top Go down
Foxtthunder
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Character information
Name: Foxtthunder
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Owlbear   Wed 14 Mar 2012, 8:08 pm   Post numberPost #16

from me,im sometimes good guy

(GUYS JUST SEE MY RANK ON GAME AND PUT THESAE HERE PLS) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Owlbear   Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:28 am   Post numberPost #17

clean and decent app i would like to heal his ass in some hc/raid and such rabbit
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Owlbear   Fri 23 Mar 2012, 9:23 pm   Post numberPost #18

+

Deena
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Owlbear   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 9:35 am   Post numberPost #19

The application period has expired. Not enough votes which means the application is declined. Better luck next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Declined) - Owlbear      Post numberPost #20

Back to top Go down

Application (Declined) - Owlbear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.