This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

PRO LOL DECLINED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HRISTO

PostSubject: PRO LOL DECLINED   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 8:39 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8
Time zone (GMT+?): +2
We?d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
Im friendly guy always in good mode and helpful Smile
- Class: Warlock
- Race: Orc
- Character's name: Pyroclasm
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Destruction
- Why did you choose this build/s?: BCS i like it...its nice to make burst and high dmg lol ..idk..
- Gear Score : 5.9
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
tailoring/mining max level
What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: Both, but mainly PvE.
What Glyphs do you use?
Major- Glyph of conflagrate Glyph of incinerate Glyph of life tap
Minor- fuck minor glyphs
What is your frequent spell rotationOur guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Yes.

? COS-immo-confla-CB-inci-inci till next confla
How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)? I make soul shards - buy scrolls flask etc.. potion for haste
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: Molten Core
TBC: Black temple, Karazan, ZA, Tempest Keep
WOTLK :ICC 10/25, Toc/Togc 10/25, Voa 10/25, Naxx10/25, Ulduar partly
Do you have any experience leading raids?
: Yes, but i dont like to be a leader ,,cause i hate retards /w me all the time..fuck retards fuck ...lol
We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Yes I am.
Which 25 man ini achievements you have ?
b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
: BG`s, Arena, Outdoor PvP.
With this char i stopped to play pvp ..but i have other chars with 2200 2300 2k...hotter streak ...etc
Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us? I like farming aliance in BG or SW ..lol
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds? I heard that its good guild ..
: Plagueworks (10 player), Call of the Crusade (10 player) [Flu Shot Shortage (10 player)] [I've Gone and Made a Mess (10 player)]
[Dances with Oozes (10 player)]
Which specific addons you use in PVE ? Addons are for pussyes...fuck addons ...but at all i use Recount, GearScore, OmniCC, WebDKP.DBM,
What are your expectations from our guild? I expect friendly ppl ..friends also expect to gain more skill...idk nice rides
Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild? NO..
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you? idk..
What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I did not have any other guilds before.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ) -bitemyass -rogue
If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him? I will go there and fuck em all i swear ! fuck aliance ..
. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
My girlfriend some food and drinks ...
If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do? FUCK NO, i will kill him instant lol ..fuck robbers
( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps? im not rage kid ...i dont use caps .

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
i dont give a fuck for my beer if im ICC lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asda

PostSubject: asdsa   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 8:52 pm   Post numberPost #2

forgot talents...http://wow335.gamestool.net/warlockt.php?000000000000000000000000000023020030003000000000000000005203105220331051335230351
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: PRO LOL DECLINED   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 9:15 pm   Post numberPost #3

Auto negative, don't bother refilling another application if possible.
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: PRO LOL DECLINED   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 9:55 pm   Post numberPost #4

@Rasshidan wrote:

Negative
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: PRO LOL DECLINED   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 10:08 pm   Post numberPost #5

Fuck no! "-"
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: PRO LOL DECLINED   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 10:15 pm   Post numberPost #6

Mah eyes >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRO LOL DECLINED   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 10:21 pm   Post numberPost #7

PRO LOL
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: PRO LOL DECLINED   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 2:17 am   Post numberPost #8

@Rasshidan wrote:

this from your app besides being unreadable i get that you are not the kind of player we want in this guild

- from me

DECLINED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRO LOL DECLINED      Post numberPost #9

Back to top Go down

PRO LOL DECLINED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.