Chatbox:

Share | 

Fabio S. reaply

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fabio S.

PostSubject: Fabio S. reaply   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 5:39 pm   Post numberPost #1

Time zone (GTM+?): +1

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: Im friendly, I try not to get conflicts and I like humble people. Atm i'm living in Switzerland, i had to emigrate to look for a job.

Character details:

- Class: Warlock
- Race: Undead
- Character's name: Lugdush
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Hybrid/Demo
- Why did you choose this build/s?: hybrid is fun and demo is helpful in raids
- Gear Score : 6070
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?): Tailor and Enchanter, i'm working in it, its level 300 only

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: PvE

What Glyphs do you use?
: Hybrid: Incenerate, Immolate and Conflagrate, Demo: Corruption, Immolate and Life Tap

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/

bybrid: http://wow335.gamestool.net/warlockt.php?000000000000000000000000000023320030113500253013020000005203205210231051000000000

demo: http://wow335.gamestool.net/warlockt.php?000000000000000000000000000020320330113500253013520135155203000200000000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Hybrid: Corruption, Immolate and CotE on, spam Incinerate and Soul Fire (Decimation)
Demo: Corruption, Immolate and CotE on, spam Shadow Bolt, Incinerate(Molten Core) and Soul Fire(Decimation)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: Get shards

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: yes

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: 0
TBC: 0
WOTLK: know all tatics for ICC, ToC/ToGC

Do you have any experience leading raids?

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: PW, CH and FH 1/2

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: recount, omen3 and healbot

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
: i don't do it atm

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: Well i already were in guild, i joined because rl friends were in it (Revenga, Spaarko and Legakun), after server wipe they stop play, and i joined guild agn, and when the guild were litle inactive and some players left i left too (i shouldn't do it), after that i joined some guilds but i check Hellguards its the best because its the only guild i meet some good ppl (i talk about personality).

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: Make some friends, participate in the graid and help guildies.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: atm no, i had some but they left wow.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: i know some players but idk if they can recommend me

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Sanctum: there is only good atmosphere between the officers
Flamma Algor: i were raiding with pugs during graid, and i left raid to join graid but they demote me, and i were not welcome in guild

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Glorfindell, Sharku, Thorondor and Shagrat

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: I probably will not be acceptable because i left the guild in the past, I've tried to join again, but could not because i was blacklisted, but i decided to try because after been in some guild i checked that the best, and sorry for left i should't did it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 6:17 pm   Post numberPost #2

I like Lugdush, he knows his warlock and is a good raider.
+ from me.

Deena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 6:30 pm   Post numberPost #3

Next summer when people go inactive again, will you leave again if we accept you? Anyway no need to answer. Negative

Last edited by Enella on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tzuni
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character information
Name: Tzuni
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 6:45 pm   Post numberPost #4

I remember you! Your name sounds so familiar...

Anyway, last time as i can recall you left due childish reasons. Now you want back. As you probably know and as Enella said, we are not that hardcore raiders and we go inactive from time to time. Especially during the summer when real life bursts :p

So, my point is - i am staying neutral until i see that you want to come back not because of the raids and the gear, etc., but because of the community that we managed to keep during all these years and the family-like relationship between most of us....

So i am neutral for now. Waiting for reply.
Back to top Go down
Zbrckotina
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Character information
Name: Zbrckotina
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 6:48 pm   Post numberPost #5

i tried talking to you at the time you left...i tried to convince you to stay (because you left in the time chaosnuker & co. left, but i knew you had nothin to do with that). I tried to make you reconsider but you didnt want to. Im not going to give you a negative because you're not a bad person and you're a good player but im just gonna tell you straight out - chances of you getting back are slim to none, simply because you left the guild when the times were difficult and raids were few.

Its easy to stick around when the guild is doing well, but the character of a person is shown when things are going badly, and in this you failed, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Fabio S.

PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 6:49 pm   Post numberPost #6

ofc i wont leave, i'm not doing apply to join only for 2/3 mouths, i know i should't left guild without acceptable reason, i'm sorry for that.
and i don't want to join because of gear.
Back to top Go down
Fabio S.

PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 6:53 pm   Post numberPost #7

i know was very bad from my part, but when i left only cared about the gear (the least important thing), sorry i'm
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 6:57 pm   Post numberPost #8

Wanna know Sarge's feelings / opinions about this one.
Back to top Go down
Fabio S.

PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 7:29 pm   Post numberPost #9

well I do not have much else to say, you're right, I were not loyal to the guild and it is normal that you don't want me back, but anyway i decided to try, i would be very happy if you give me another chance but if you don't i understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 7:47 pm   Post numberPost #10

I told you how to tank, I showed you my tanking build and everything. Its kinda insulting after all I did, you leaving so you can join the IMBA guilds. Anyway I don`t change my vote.
Back to top Go down
Fabio S.

PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 7:54 pm   Post numberPost #11

i know i did it bad, left to join Sanctum, but after leave sanctum i talked with you to try join back, but Sarge said no.
and thats why i'm apply again, i don't care more about gear and etc, be in a guild with friendly people its much more important, but discovered this litle late. other guild its only group of ppl doing raids, nothing else. even if i'm not accepted (which is what will happen) i don't going join any other "IMBA guild".
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 8:34 pm   Post numberPost #12

What Kotina said is so true. I cant forget how hard it was for all of us when Chaos, Darkluster and co. left. I'm lookin upon ya actions back then as a betrayal toward da guild in a bad times. And now when u switched between some so called elite guilds u want to come back...I dont think so. I vote "-" Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 11:36 pm   Post numberPost #13

cared bout gear and i have a feeling you still do , the other info is said by the others

Negative
Back to top Go down
Fabio S.

PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Sun 11 Mar 2012, 8:32 am   Post numberPost #14

i don't, ofc i don't have all 5 chars full, but 4 have 5.9+ i don't rly care much if i have to pass gear for lowers, come on give me another opportunity as trial please.
Back to top Go down
Nebloa
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Character information
Name: Nebloa
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Sun 11 Mar 2012, 5:25 pm   Post numberPost #15

Well i can see your are srry for what u made.. but i am afraid of a second time.. neutral gl.
Back to top Go down
Julmust
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Tue 13 Mar 2012, 1:15 pm   Post numberPost #16

I likada guy ah, de thumbs upe for me aah
Back to top Go down
Fabio S.

PostSubject: .   Sun 18 Mar 2012, 6:42 pm   Post numberPost #17

i'm rly sry i know should't leave, but i can't do nothing else now, i see i'm not welcome and you have reason for don't want me back, thx for your time and sorry.
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Character information
Name: Quit.
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Sun 18 Mar 2012, 6:59 pm   Post numberPost #18

Theres something called Blacklist,rules are rules.Negative,cya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 9:06 am   Post numberPost #19

Immortall wrote:
Theres something called Blacklist,rules are rules.Negative,cya.

There is or there was, I don`t know... he sneaked back in to the guild, so better lock this topic
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 9:17 am   Post numberPost #20

He is already in guild so.. Accepted Very Happy.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fabio S. reaply      Post numberPost #21

Back to top Go down

Fabio S. reaply

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-