HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application (Accepted) - Bruno

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyber

PostSubject: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Mon 12 Mar 2012, 4:16 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7
Time zone (GTM+?):+1

We'd like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Brilliant, Fearless, Provocative, Lavatorial, Insanely Tasteless, Insightful, Incendiary, Sick, Perfect, Crude, Agressively Offensive, Savage, Fiendish, Subversive, Horrifying, Hysterical, Uncomfortable, Offensive, Trouble, BORAT!!

Thats what the movie crits say about the movie Bruno!! But that is not me!! I am simple Bruno - Bruno from Croatia Very Happy

Off note: Please do not ask me the meanings of those adjectives cracked up laughing

Anyways many of you may think why is this person applying the third time and many may refuse to vote on the same basis too, but my only friends on this server, all of them had joined guild Hellguards lately. Have none left elsewhere. And a guild is where your friends are.

Thereby i should be allowed to be on trial atleast.

Character details:

- Class:Shaman
- Race:Tauren
- Character's name:Cybertorn
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:Resto
- Why did you choose this build/s?:I like healing + Helpful in Raids
- Gear Score : 5637
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
Enchanting 450/450 , Tailoring 450/450

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:Only PVE.

What Glyphs do you use?
:Major:Glyph of Earth Shield,Glyph of Chain heal,Glyph of lesse healing wave
Minor:Glyph of Water Shield

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/shamant.php?00000000000000000000000000050503300000000000000000000050005301335310501122331251

What is your frequent spell rotation?

Bloodlust. Reason I like to see myself bigger then the rest cracked up laughing

Off note: Sometimes i also cast Lesser healing wave, Reptide, and when the Boss casts mast AOE damage spell, Spam AOE.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
Scroll of intellect, Flasks, Food, Searching Boss tactics on Youtube if hadnt done previously.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
Yup. Our guild use to Use it on MagicWow (another Server).

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: None
TBC: Black Temple, ZA
WOTLK: ICC 10/25, ToC 10/25,Naxx 10/25

Do you have any experience leading raids?
Yup. But dont like leading if it is not necessary.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
Yup i am a good listener.
But i dont like voice chat:(

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?

"The orb wisperer",
"I've gone and made a mess"
“Flu Shot Shortage“

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
I use Healbot, Recount, Deady Boss, Bartender and Atlas loot

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
Yup, thats no problem for me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
If i can summarize, then there are 3 reasons mostly:
1) Hellguards name seems pretty awesome Very Happy
2) I have alot of friends from Guild Inception who had joined and moved to guild. Infact, Most of them and want to be with them again.
3) I like raiding, and have heard that Guild Hellguards is Sound / socially active and decent Raiding guild also.

-What are your expectations from our guild?

1) Good / Friendly People
2) Fun
3) Guild Raids
4) Frequent Events

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
None

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Thunderhaawk, Devlen, Psychoo, Proxi, Defice, Azteroth, Foxthunder, Deena, Sargerrass

All of these can recommend me Very Happy They already did actually - Just checked my previous application Razz

Actually Devlen, Psychoo, Proxi strongly Smile

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
I was in Inception guild.But guild disbanded and most of my friends joined Hellguards so want to be the part of HG Team

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
Yup, thats NP!

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
Yes.I have Calibro (Priest)

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
Yes, that my only friends on this server, all of them had joined guild Hellguards. Have none left elsewhere. Thereby i should be allowed to be on trial atleast.

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

Cigarets, alcohol and many girls Very Happy

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?

e) I'll play the movie of "Home Alone" on home theatre to scare the shit out of the robbers :-P

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
I dont use caps or have emotional problems.Very Happy

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
I will save the raid.And then if is time save the beer:P if not.opet another one.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Mon 12 Mar 2012, 5:55 pm   Post numberPost #2

Devlen, Psychoo, Proxi and Azteroth are close friends of mine and if they confirm their recommendations ill give u ma "+" not to mention Deena, Sarge and Haawk Very Happy Neutral for now till they reply here.

P.S. Da app is also nice actually... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Mon 12 Mar 2012, 7:32 pm   Post numberPost #3

That`s your 3rd application, guess you want to be so much in Hellguards.

About the movie Bruno (Do not open the lick, if you are under 18) -> http://vimeo.com/13397362

About the application, on last one I gave you + , I didn`t change my vote. Wink

Last edited by Enella on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 157

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Mon 12 Mar 2012, 8:04 pm   Post numberPost #4

Cyber wrote:

Brilliant, Fearless, Provocative, Lavatorial, Insanely Tasteless, Insightful, Incendiary, Sick, Perfect, Crude, Agressively Offensive, Savage, Fiendish, Subversive, Horrifying, Hysterical, Uncomfortable, Offensive, Trouble, BORAT!!

Thats what the movie crits say about the movie Bruno!! But that is not me!! I am simple Bruno - Bruno from Croatia Very Happy

Recommended study

Reason: Improved my Vocabulary by 20 Words :What the Fuck:

Your insane Lol Razz Or wait !! Hey You missed the word Insane hehe

Anyways, a gud Decent PVE Player + one of those few healers who actually wanna heal affraid
Already wrote a paragraph about him in my Previous recommendation too Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Mon 12 Mar 2012, 9:14 pm   Post numberPost #5

Devlen wrote:
Cyber wrote:

Recommended study

Reason: Improved my Vocabulary by 20 Words :What the Fuck:

Your insane Lol Razz Or wait !! Hey You missed the word Insane hehe

Anyways, a gud Decent PVE Player + one of those few healers who actually wanna heal affraid
Already wrote a paragraph about him in my Previous recommendation too Suspect

"+" from me GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Tue 13 Mar 2012, 3:05 am   Post numberPost #6

He is been tryin really hard to get in guild as i see, I would like to give him a chance.Dont let us down.
+
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Tue 13 Mar 2012, 8:40 am   Post numberPost #7

Although my memory is letting me down (I'm getting old, u must understand) I really enjoyed your app.

+

Deena
Back to top Go down
Cyber

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Tue 13 Mar 2012, 3:08 pm   Post numberPost #8

tnx guys(: I appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Tue 13 Mar 2012, 5:23 pm   Post numberPost #9

Good player, nice guy. "Positive" from me. GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Tue 13 Mar 2012, 5:46 pm   Post numberPost #10

I loved the app Very Happy one of the most comforting to read Very Happy.

*still wonders why he didnt get accepted before**nvm*
Back to top Go down
Cyber

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Fri 16 Mar 2012, 10:31 pm   Post numberPost #11

votes here pls:S
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Sat 17 Mar 2012, 5:15 am   Post numberPost #12

+ from me as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Cyber

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Mon 19 Mar 2012, 6:11 pm   Post numberPost #13

tnx guys=))
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Mon 19 Mar 2012, 6:32 pm   Post numberPost #14

Finally you got it right

you have my approval now since you managed to make a nice app and being persistent of not giving up

Tami wrote:

About the movie Bruno (Do not open the lick, if you are under 18) -> http://vimeo.com/13397362

Back to top Go down
Destino
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Mon 19 Mar 2012, 6:47 pm   Post numberPost #15

Bruno Ill guive you Positive But you have some problems in talents.
If you have ani doubts just ask me in game

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Destino Resto Shaman
Back to top Go down
Cyber

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Mon 19 Mar 2012, 7:00 pm   Post numberPost #16

Thank you Destino and Riki.

About talents I'll ask u ingame.Wink)
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Wed 21 Mar 2012, 5:53 am   Post numberPost #17

Finally an Overlord and Now can Vote too Very Happy

Voting + Smile

Some1 please change my Rank on forum too Razz
Back to top Go down
Cyber

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Wed 21 Mar 2012, 6:24 pm   Post numberPost #18

gz Dev for ur rank;) and tnx once more for giving me +
Back to top Go down
Cyber

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Fri 23 Mar 2012, 6:32 pm   Post numberPost #19

vote pls here(:
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Sun 25 Mar 2012, 7:18 pm   Post numberPost #20

More Votes Please Shocked

Dont make the person apply the 4th time Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 9:43 am   Post numberPost #21

Devlen wrote:
More Votes Please Shocked

Dont make the person apply the 4th time Evil or Very Mad

Indeed Smile. + from me too and Accepted.
Contact someone from Hellguards for invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Bruno      Post numberPost #22

Back to top Go down

Application (Accepted) - Bruno

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.