HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted)- Shamuren- Shaman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ramo

PostSubject: Application(Accepted)- Shamuren- Shaman   Fri 16 Mar 2012, 5:19 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8
Time zone (GTM+?): GMT+1

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I am nice and talkative person, also I help my friends and other players if they need my help. Very Happy

Character details:

- Class: Shaman
- Race: Tauren
- Character's name: Shamuren
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Enhancement
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Because not many people on server play enhancement and because I prefer to play melee dps.
- Gear Score : 5810
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
:Herbalism and Alchemy (Elixir Master) at max lvl.

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: PVE

What Glyphs do you use?
:Major - Glyph of Stormstrike
Glyph of Feral Spirit
Glyph of Windfury Weapon
:Minor - Glyph of Ghost Wolf
Glyph of Astral Recall

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/

http://wow335.gamestool.net/shamant.php?05303005200000000000000000050503310502133303113113104100000000000000000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:Well, enha shamys are mostly based on priority for example:
- As soon as I have Maelstrom Weapon procs (MW5) I will use Lightning Bolt (LB) on single target or Chain Lightning (CL) for multi target;
- If there is no proc from MW5 I start like this: FS-->SS-->CL if MW5 procs, if no then i go with Fire Nova-->ES-->LL
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:Flasks, potions, scrolls

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:Yes

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: /
TBC: BT, SSC, TK, Kara, Magy, Gruul, ZA
WOTLK: Toc 10/25, Togc 10/25, Icc 10/25, VoA 10/25, Sartharion 10/25, Onyxia and some Naxx bosses

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:No

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:Call of the Crusade (25 player)

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:DBM, OmniCC, Recount, GS, x-Perl, Omen 3, EventAlert,

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:I am usually online at 20h, so yea.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Currently I m without a guild and i heard Hellguards are making good guild raids so i decided to join here and btw I know most of your members
from Croggesserver cracked up laughing

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:I expect much fun in 25 man raids, friendly people.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:I was in Emotional Rapists, that guild is currently disbanded for 7-8 months, after that I stopped playing WoW. Now 2-3 weeks ago I m back
and I m trying to join here.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Ramo - Paladin
:Moobringer - Death Knight

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM

Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Shamuren- Shaman   Fri 16 Mar 2012, 5:48 am   Post numberPost #2

What was your nick in crogge?
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Shamuren- Shaman   Fri 16 Mar 2012, 10:18 am   Post numberPost #3

Rotation and talents seem fine but 4/5 Maelstorm Weapon o0... After you answer Warloke's question ill vote.
Back to top Go down
Ramo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Shamuren- Shaman   Fri 16 Mar 2012, 2:19 pm   Post numberPost #4

I have 4 characters on Crogge, Ramo-paladin, Bosanko-shaman, Saronja-druid and twink rogue Gankster

and about maelstorm weapon, It procs a lot even without that 1 last point in talent.
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Shamuren- Shaman   Fri 16 Mar 2012, 5:06 pm   Post numberPost #5

Still 5/5 is still better and Improved Windfury totem is useless in 25 raids and 10 maybe if you got a frost dk. Anyway giving Positive for trial.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Shamuren- Shaman   Fri 16 Mar 2012, 6:14 pm   Post numberPost #6

The app is average but I like old Crogges players and if yer open for suggestions and guidance from our pro shamy Krastah Da King of All Cucumbers Im willing to give u ma "+" for a trial. If not...well dats why we have a trial period to filter the ones who are worthy and those who are not... Smile Overall "+" for a trial GL! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Shamuren- Shaman   Sat 17 Mar 2012, 2:37 am   Post numberPost #7

Since Krastav says its ok, you have my +.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Shamuren- Shaman   Sun 18 Mar 2012, 8:43 pm   Post numberPost #8

Tami wrote:

Yap +

Deena
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Shamuren- Shaman   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 2:05 pm   Post numberPost #9

Ramo wrote:

- Talent build/s: Enhancement
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Because not many people on server play enhancement and because I prefer to play melee dps.

Enhancement Shammans are very useful for Raid groups formation and preferrably there should be one atleast in every 25m raid group.

thereby, +
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Shamuren- Shaman   Tue 27 Mar 2012, 6:41 pm   Post numberPost #10

+
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Shamuren- Shaman   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 12:01 am   Post numberPost #11

@deena wrote:
Tami wrote:

Yap +

Deena

"+" from me also!
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Shamuren- Shaman   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 4:30 am   Post numberPost #12

+for trial.

Accepted.

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Shamuren- Shaman      Post numberPost #13

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted)- Shamuren- Shaman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.