HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Guild aply -Fury warr -Smakerdown(Declined)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smakerdo

PostSubject: Guild aply -Fury warr -Smakerdown(Declined)   Wed 21 Mar 2012, 1:13 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7
Time zone (GTM+?):GTM+1

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Warrior
- Race: Orc
- Character's name: Smakerdown
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Fury/Prot PVE and Arms PVP
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Simple best choice for spec what i using
- Gear Score :Fury 5943/Arms 5980/Prot 6018
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Mining/BS

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:

What Glyphs do you use?
:Glyph of Whirlwind / Glyph of Execution / Glyph of Heroic Strike

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/warriort.php?3020230023300000000000000000000305053000503210053120501351000000000000000000000000000 Fury
http://wow335.gamestool.net/warriort.php?3520000000000000000000000000000302050000000000000000000000053351225000010521032113321 Prot
http://wow335.gamestool.net/warriort.php?0320332023335100202212013231251005050130000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Arms

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:For Pve - Tank(prot) - i use [Revenge][Shield Slam][Devastate][Heroic Strike][Heroic Throw][Shockwave][Thunderclap] things with CD i using when can but things like [Devastate][Heroic Strike] and [Revenge]( when is available) and [Shield Slam] (when is free cost) i use all time and on that way keep aggro. on start i give vigilence to best dps.

- DPS(fury) - in dps spec i using [Bloodthirst] [Whirlwind] [Slam](when is effect is activated for instant cast) when have enough rage i using [Heroic Strike] ([Heroic Strike] [Bloodthirst] [Whirlwind] have 20 % chance activate talent effect) and i keep [Death Wish] And [Recklessness] on CD.

For pvp depends
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:Check elixir flask and fish,and set up addons

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:Sure its great thing

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:/
TBC:BT,SWP,HYJAL,TK
WOTLK:ICC,TOC

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:yes

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:I`m

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: Boned,PW 2/3 CH 1/2 and few more but those are charge Very Happy

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:DBM and keybiding its enough for me

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:I`m

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating :1700
Honor kills :... many Very Happy
Arena achievements :hot streak
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:no

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Sound good and ppl are nice

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Good raid and fun

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:No i don`t

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:No

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:No raids no fun , nothing.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:Yes

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:I have priest 80 lvl

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: GL to me Very Happy

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

d

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
1 my bro ,food,maybe family

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

a

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Pff... i do,no,no

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
I would save raid
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Character information
Name: Haar
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guild aply -Fury warr -Smakerdown(Declined)   Wed 21 Mar 2012, 6:04 am   Post numberPost #2

Smakerdo wrote:

I like this,
you try all challenges and spit them out.

You don't need Unbrindled Wrath as protection Warrior since you always have enough rage, just pop out Berseker rage on every CD.
Unbrindled Wrath in Arms is nice idea since you never have enough rage, but is it worth it to trade with Armored to Teeth. Gonna try this setup.

Positive

Haar
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Guild aply -Fury warr -Smakerdown(Declined)   Wed 21 Mar 2012, 10:45 am   Post numberPost #3

We are in low need of warriors atm, u dont have any1 to recommend u and overall da app is not very impressive...Sry but "-" from me Neutral
Back to top Go down
Destino
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Guild aply -Fury warr -Smakerdown(Declined)   Wed 21 Mar 2012, 4:46 pm   Post numberPost #4

Positive+
Back to top Go down
Omniknight
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-03-15

Character information
Name: Omniiknight
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Guild aply -Fury warr -Smakerdown(Declined)   Thu 22 Mar 2012, 3:23 pm   Post numberPost #5

recommend from me! good guy Smile
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Guild aply -Fury warr -Smakerdown(Declined)   Thu 22 Mar 2012, 6:06 pm   Post numberPost #6

@Haar wrote:
Smakerdo wrote:

I like this,
you try all challenges and spit them out.

You don't need Unbrindled Wrath as protection Warrior since you always have enough rage, just pop out Berseker rage on every CD.
Unbrindled Wrath in Arms is nice idea since you never have enough rage, but is it worth it to trade with Armored to Teeth. Gonna try this setup.

Positive

Haar

Haar's opinion matters a lot to me. +

Deena
Back to top Go down
Jimihendrix
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Character information
Name: Jimster
Race: Human
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Guild aply -Fury warr -Smakerdown(Declined)   Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:57 pm   Post numberPost #7

Recomend from me good guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Guild aply -Fury warr -Smakerdown(Declined)   Fri 23 Mar 2012, 6:47 pm   Post numberPost #8

@Omniknight wrote:
recommend from me! good guy Smile

@Jimihendrix wrote:
Recomend from me good guy Very Happy
I smell a copy - paste post here but dunno who da copy cat is cat Ehh well since u have a couple of guildies to recommend u and our pro warr Haar gave u his approval ill be changing ma vote to "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild aply -Fury warr -Smakerdown(Declined)   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 8:57 am   Post numberPost #9

Maybe you are a nice guy, but we need no warriors.
Back to top Go down
Smakerdo

PostSubject: re   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 10:07 am   Post numberPost #10

I hope u can vote here for aply and way i play ,at last u can invite me if i m good enough when my class be able for invite (warrior) so vote that will be compliment for me if nothing else Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 157

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
PostSubject: Re: Guild aply -Fury warr -Smakerdown(Declined)   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 1:50 pm   Post numberPost #11

+ for trial

Can always use a Warrior Tank for RDFs
Besides can use a gud Warrior to learn how to DPS using Warrior too :-P
Back to top Go down
smakerdo

PostSubject: re   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 7:25 pm   Post numberPost #12

i wanna say my dps is around 10 k (9.7 9.8 ....) just info , and question it is enough for raids on 25 man on this server?
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 157

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
PostSubject: Re: Guild aply -Fury warr -Smakerdown(Declined)   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 7:30 pm   Post numberPost #13

smakerdo wrote:
i wanna say my dps is around 10 k (9.7 9.8 ....) just info , and question it is enough for raids on 25 man on this server?

Its enuff for 25mans Smile Try ur DPS on HC Dummies and see how much can you pull - if you can pull around 5k+ on HC Dummies unbuffed then means you can pull 10k+ on icc 25 Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Guild aply -Fury warr -Smakerdown(Declined)   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 7:43 pm   Post numberPost #14

@Devlen wrote:
smakerdo wrote:

Its enuff for 25mans Smile Try ur DPS on HC Dummies and see how much can you pull - if you can pull around 5k+ on HC Dummies unbuffed then means you can pull 10k+ on icc 25 Smile

Warr sux hard on dummies. U cant get a clear impression of a warr's dps dat way...
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Guild aply -Fury warr -Smakerdown(Declined)   Tue 27 Mar 2012, 6:36 pm   Post numberPost #15

+
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Guild aply -Fury warr -Smakerdown(Declined)   Wed 04 Apr 2012, 12:51 pm   Post numberPost #16

Recruitment for warrior is closed at the moment.Please re apply when its open.
Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild aply -Fury warr -Smakerdown(Declined)      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Guild aply -Fury warr -Smakerdown(Declined)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.