HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application (Accepted) - Nayelia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nayo1

PostSubject: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Sun 25 Mar 2012, 6:17 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9
Time zone (GTM+?):+6

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class:Paladin
- Race:Blood elf
- Character's name:Nayelia
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:Prot/ret
- Why did you choose this build/s?:Want be a good tank and fair dps
- Gear Score : 5902 prot/6014 ret
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)Blacksmithing & Jewelcrafting (450 both)

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:Pve

What Glyphs do you use?
:For Prot-Glyph of avenger's shield,Glyph of Expertise,Glyph of Hammer of Righteousness. For Ret-Glyph of exorcism,Glyph of Divine storm,Glyph of Crusader strike

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/
http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?000000000000000000000000000500513520310232133331231150230050000300000000000000(prot)
http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?050501000000000000000000000500000000000000000000000005230250203331322133231321(ret)

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:In Prot Holy shield,Consecration,Hammer of righteousness,Avengers's shield. In Ret Crusader strike,judgement of wise,Divinve storm,consecration and in Art of war Exorcism
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:First i look for people i know, Then i ask for people who have atleast Ch/Pw 10 full achivment

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:no

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:Zulgurub
TBC:nothing ;S
WOTLK:icc,toc,naxx 10/25

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:Yes

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:Yes OFcourse cracked up laughing!

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:Ch 25,Storming the citadel 25,Pw (2/3),Dancing with Ozes,Db mark achivment,Bpc spell damage achivement,toc 25,Salt and pepper.

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:Proculus,spellalerter,recount for dps and Tank warnings for prot and for both DBM and atlas

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Because i have raided with many peoples in hellguards and i have also heard of them as a good guild

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Friends,guild raids,having fun

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:i have wow friends i.e, Proxi and inverticus

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:I dont remember names

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:Placebo,Tsunami legends. Reason not enough guild raids.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:Yes

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Yes one

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:well i would really <3 to join the guild because the people i know here are really nice to me x3

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Lots of Beers and pizzas and A Desert flying plane cracked up laughing

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
I dont have anything residing this question cracked up laughing

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
OFCOURSE SAVE THE RAID!! i can get beer anytime cracked up laughing!!
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Sun 25 Mar 2012, 6:44 pm   Post numberPost #2

Nayo wrote:

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Because i have raided with many peoples in hellguards and i have also heard of them as a good guild

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Friends,guild raids,having fun

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:i have wow friends i.e, Proxi and inverticus

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:I dont remember names

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)

I know Nayelia from a lot of raids. The only thing that troubles me is that we are not raiding on a daily base.

But, until then + from me.

Deena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Sun 25 Mar 2012, 6:51 pm   Post numberPost #3

'+' from me Gl Smile
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Sun 25 Mar 2012, 7:03 pm   Post numberPost #4

Cool dude, Highly Recommendable, Positive friendly attitude

Voting +
Back to top Go down
Nayo

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Sun 25 Mar 2012, 7:11 pm   Post numberPost #5

I was quite busy a while ago due to some entrance exams :S dats why i wasnt online much @Deena. Now i m totally here on daily basis xD!
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 4:02 am   Post numberPost #6

Nayo wrote:
I was quite busy a while ago due to some entrance exams :S dats why i wasnt online much @Deena. Now i m totally here on daily basis xD!
you got it wrong, what Deena wanted to say is that we aint raiding daily basis, if thats gonna make any problem for you.
Back to top Go down
nayo

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 4:30 am   Post numberPost #7

Oww i m terrbly sorry Mad! My mistake Dx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 8:42 am   Post numberPost #8

Raids, raids, raids, raids.... Negative
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 9:14 am   Post numberPost #9

Tami wrote:
Raids, raids, raids, raids.... Negative

Tami, s(he) is a pve player.. raiding is the ultimate purpose, u can not blame some1 for that.
Is that maybe our guild is not suited for his needs, this is what idk.

But let him decide.

Deena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 9:19 am   Post numberPost #10

Nayo wrote:

Thats enough for me to give negative and also I think we don`t need leavers. And also he made application so we can decide if he is for our guild, not the opposite.

Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 10:44 am   Post numberPost #11

Tami chill. He is a cool dude.
One of the founders of the original Tsunami if i'm not mistaken. Raided with him a lot in the past.
Anyway + from me.

Last edited by Golemanov on Tue 27 Mar 2012, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 1:34 pm   Post numberPost #12

Tami wrote:
Nayo wrote:

Thats enough for me to give negative and also I think we don`t need leavers. And also he made application so we can decide if he is for our guild, not the opposite.

Dont know about Placebo, but TL has been disbanded, many of its members went to either Flamma or Neverlight. Thereby the Person has the right to apply Idea

Btw. I agree with Deena in her point of view, we can confirm to applicants that Hellguards is not a Raiding Machine Guild but leave unto them if that is ok with them or they wanna cancel its application. Yet, i say, Hellguards is a better raiding guild compared to many Wink

Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 2:23 pm   Post numberPost #13

Decent player, imba raid leader, excellent person. Ofc "+" from me, want to see u in guild. GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Norleen
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Character information
Name: Norena
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 4:08 pm   Post numberPost #14

well dude we r not daily raiding guild .. so as i can c u r lookin for a hardecore raiding guild and thats exactly wut made most of other guilds down .. yes once u get bored of raiding or u got full gear u found no use of staying in this guild .. thats why Hellguards lasts coz ppl r here coz they love being here not coz they r lookin for items ,raids we just r lookin for fun and happy time with da mates .. and if we didnt make a graid we r not pissed coz we just love spending time there .. raids will come soon or later and u will get bored of it soon or later too .. and u will leave da guild if raids was da only reason to join us .. same as u did with Tsunami Legends and it was a goood raiding guild .. Hellguards will stay till server is down ..

heeeeeeeeeeeeh .. long tallk and i will stay netural till u say ur comment about wut u read here
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Mon 26 Mar 2012, 7:18 pm   Post numberPost #15

Hots wrote:
well dude we r not daily raiding guild .. so as i can c u r lookin for a hardecore raiding guild and thats exactly wut made most of other guilds down .. yes once u get bored of raiding or u got full gear u found no use of staying in this guild .. thats why Hellguards lasts coz ppl r here coz they love being here not coz they r lookin for items ,raids we just r lookin for fun and happy time with da mates .. and if we didnt make a graid we r not pissed coz we just love spending time there .. raids will come soon or later and u will get bored of it soon or later too .. and u will leave da guild if raids was da only reason to join us .. same as u did with Tsunami Legends and it was a goood raiding guild .. Hellguards will stay till server is down ..

heeeeeeeeeeeeh .. long tallk and i will stay netural till u say ur comment about wut u read here

TL;DR...but same from me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nayelia

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Tue 27 Mar 2012, 2:34 am   Post numberPost #16

I don't wanna join this guild only for raids Smile I am satisfied of the items i have from raid upto now Smile And by not enough guild raids i meant, the previous guild actually did 1 or 2 graids in month :/
Back to top Go down
Norleen
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Character information
Name: Norena
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Tue 27 Mar 2012, 7:25 am   Post numberPost #17

ok then since u know that guild is not daily raiding and u accept that .. i will + for trial
Back to top Go down
Icespice
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Character information
Name: Icespice
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Tue 27 Mar 2012, 3:27 pm   Post numberPost #18

I see what are you talkin about and I understand it . I vote with Positive for trial and letz see what will happen Wink
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Tue 27 Mar 2012, 6:27 pm   Post numberPost #19

+
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Tue 27 Mar 2012, 7:15 pm   Post numberPost #20

Changing ma vote to "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
nayo44

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Mon 02 Apr 2012, 10:47 pm   Post numberPost #21

Nobody else votes for me Dx!
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Tue 03 Apr 2012, 8:07 am   Post numberPost #22

nayo44 wrote:
Nobody else votes for me Dx!

Coz you are a slacker Twisted Evil

Patience is the Key to Success cheers
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Tue 03 Apr 2012, 12:47 pm   Post numberPost #23

Thats wat Deena and Tami said!
You are saying raids etc so I should mention here that...
your Glyphs are wrong(for both spec)!
your Rotation is wrong(for both spec)!
your Telents are wrong(for both spec)!
not impressed with application.. "Negative" from me also!
Back to top Go down
Bonesmasher
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Character information
Name: Bonesmasher
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Tue 03 Apr 2012, 12:58 pm   Post numberPost #24

I will just say + ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nayo444

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia   Wed 04 Apr 2012, 5:06 am   Post numberPost #25

well nvm gl every1 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Nayelia      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application (Accepted) - Nayelia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.