HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application (Accepeted) - Bagher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
koosha

PostSubject: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Fri 30 Mar 2012, 8:58 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9
Time zone (GTM+?): (UTC+03:30) Tehran. dont know about GTM

- Class: undead
- Race: warlock
- Character's name: bagher
- Character's level: 80 ofc
- Talent build/s: demo/destro
- Why did you choose this build/s?: cause demo is so much supportive in raids (PS: I just love when he
turns into illidan:D) and destro do pretty good dps in arena
- Gear Score : +6k
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
full mining and engineering (u cant find any better, believe me:D) and all of the secondary jobs.

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve):
I was pvp before but mostly just playing pve now.

What Glyphs do you use?
on demo: Glyph of Metamorphosis, Glyph of quick decay, Glyph of life tap, Glyph of unending breath, Glyph of drain soul, Glyph of souls.
on destro:Glyph of chaos bolt, Glyph of incinerate, Glyph of conflagrote, Glyph of kilrogg, Glyph of unending breath, Glyph of drain soul.

Please show us your talents from the given link:
pve:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/warlockt.php?000000000000000000000000000000320330113520253013520135155000005200000000000000000
pvp:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/warlockt.php?000000000000000000000000000000320230113020000000000000005230015220331351305031051

What is your frequent spell rotation?
pve: curse of elements-> corruption-> immolate-> spam shadow bolt- when i get molten core I do 3 incinerate- at 35% health of boss spam soul fire. (also refreshing corruption and immolate mean while) and doing CDs like metamorphosis and trinkets when needed

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: i use flask of frost wyrm. and i will have fish recipe soon so I'll have fish too

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: not really

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: lower blackrock sipe, blackrock depth, wailing caverns, maraudon, dire maul, stormwind stockade. ded mines, strathholme. gnomergan, razorfen downs, sunken temple, razorfen kraul, blackfathon deeps , ragenfire chasm, shadowfang keep.

TBC: Black temple, shattered halls (norm/hc), Tempest Keep,hellfire ramparts, sethekk halls, serpentshrine cavern.

WOTLK: ICC 10/25, Toc 10/25, Togc10, Voa 10/25, Naxx10/25, Ulduar partly.

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: yes but prefer not to

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: I have a mic but its broken. if needed i can get it fixed asap.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: I dont have pp, bql and sind in icc, have done others. Call of the Crusade (25 player)

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: only GearScore

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: yeah like np

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: cause most of my previous guild m8s from victorians are here and they are both pro and polite. so why not?

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: I couldn't say it better than bigben so I'll just copy/paste them:
(( Friendly people treating me the same way as I treat them
Happy atmosphere in a active guild chat
Getting to know new people
Making new friends))

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: yeah. pedram. he is my best m8. we go university together. he is closer than a brother to me.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: yeah devlen - pshycoo - defice etc. (im counting on u guys make me proud:D)

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: before this as I said I was a member of Victorians. I'm homeless since it was abandoned Very Happy
before that I was member of many Iranian guilds (since im an Iranian) but really don't feel comfi to talk about them cause they were all known as pro ninjas and they ruined our rep big times! I wasn't morally comfortable there so I left. (bachehaye khoob, god of hand, elites) after god of hands I forbid myself to join any Iranians guild ever again!

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: sure.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] ) yeah many (some of them was a gift to me though:D)

machurai, hunter. 5.8 pve/ 5.6 pvp
machura, mage. 5.7 pvp
renzurai, dk. 4.3
giggity, dudu 4.2
hawg, warrior 5.3

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: i love naruto shippuden:D

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

1!!!!!! hell yeah! that happened once actually. the first group I've ever lead was a group of 40 angry hords prepared to defent thrall. I gather them from indifferent ppl chatting in trade and dueling in orgimmar. when u spam FOR THE HORD!!! in global few ppl can resist it:D PS: we nucked every last one of the allys btw:D

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
my bed, my pillow and my ex gf:D

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

there is no need to beat them. they will run like hell if they see my 7ft height body:D all it takes is typing "brb 1 min, scaring the thieves break:D

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
1- I hardly get mad in life and even less in game. but if I do I try not to express it. toward ppls who ninja or swer... I just pity them.
2- I will but again not in the games, only in real life. I do play to forget them sometimes
3- I don't like to but sometimes i have no choice.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

beer u say??? kidding me r8? I will sacrifice a whole bottle of Hennessy for doing LK!!!!
Back to top Go down
koosha

PostSubject: PS:   Fri 30 Mar 2012, 10:59 am   Post numberPost #2

sorry I missed this part:

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
talking about myself is always the hard part for me in any occasion. but being marked as red leaves me no choice. well I'm playing wow for 3 years and just recently getting it more seriously cause I just finished my B.S and before I get any result for my application in M.S i got plenty of time. also I really like to make new friend in all over the world and have fun time with them. as some of friends in this guild already know, I'm a positive and optimist person, never have insulted another never been rude to anyone, in other words I'm a man of peace with a miner self defense system Wink hope to join this guild for more fun and good times.
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Fri 30 Mar 2012, 11:36 am   Post numberPost #3

koosha wrote:

Aye Shocked

Was gonna give a BIG -ive for this nub but since he already mentioned my name for recommendation so i guess i'll change my opinion affraid

J/K ofc - Really nice, friendly, socially active, helping Pal and always willing to help (unless in the Raid ofc :/ ) whereby nub thinks its bad to be deserter. Not to mention we had even chased the Squirrels of Azzeroth together cheers

Hehe A really nice person and would be a really nice addition to the Guild

So BIG + for him and Highly Recommendable too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Fri 30 Mar 2012, 3:04 pm   Post numberPost #4

Quote :
BIG + for him and Highly Recommendable too
Aha gooodluck +ve from me Razz
Back to top Go down
Tianae
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Character information
Name: Eium
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Fri 30 Mar 2012, 3:58 pm   Post numberPost #5

koosha wrote:

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: not really

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: only GearScore

#1 :
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2699-introduction-to-to-dkp-dragon-kill-points?highlight=dragon+kill+point

#2: GET DEADLY BOSS MODE !!! it does half of the pve... and you wont die at first encounter Razz

#3: there's a ful topic about naruto so i will not be surprised if you will get inv instant Razz

decent pve and pvp spec ( long time when i saw a proper one )

Positive
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Fri 30 Mar 2012, 7:19 pm   Post numberPost #6

Devlen wrote:
koosha wrote:

Aye Shocked

Was gonna give a BIG -ive for this nub but since he already mentioned my name for recommendation so i guess i'll change my opinion affraid

J/K ofc - Really nice, friendly, socially active, helping Pal and always willing to help (unless in the Raid ofc :/ ) whereby nub thinks its bad to be deserter. Not to mention we had even chased the Squirrels of Azzeroth together cheers

Hehe A really nice person and would be a really nice addition to the Guild

So BIG + for him and Highly Recommendable too

Cool friends of Mr Devlen are welcomed.

+

Deena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Sat 31 Mar 2012, 1:34 am   Post numberPost #7

I have doubts. Gonna stay neutral for now.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Sat 31 Mar 2012, 1:49 am   Post numberPost #8

+
Back to top Go down
koosha

PostSubject: how many?   Sat 31 Mar 2012, 3:52 am   Post numberPost #9

hi. ty for the votes guys. just have 1 question. how many votes do I need to get pass through and exactly how much time do I have before it gets expired? I mean I've checked some of the declined applications and I couldn't figure it out duo to the considerable difference between the time they have been responded. mmm... that's actually two question Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 157

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Sat 31 Mar 2012, 8:17 am   Post numberPost #10

nub check second post of this thread and Learn to Read study Twisted Evil

http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2099-hellguards-application-guide
Back to top Go down
Azteroth
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Character information
Name: Azteroth
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Sat 31 Mar 2012, 8:24 am   Post numberPost #11

rly great player and a good friend Very Happy helped me and other guild mates many times, he would be a nice addition for our guild Very Happy good luck mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
koosha

PostSubject: :D   Sat 31 Mar 2012, 9:31 am   Post numberPost #12

aaaa I see:D missed the part under the application questions. my bad. ty dev like allways Smile
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Sat 31 Mar 2012, 1:41 pm   Post numberPost #13

Decent player, imba guy. I want to see ya in guild. GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Sat 31 Mar 2012, 2:41 pm   Post numberPost #14

Since Proxi and Azt aprooved him im gonna give a Positive. Dev sux :p
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Sat 31 Mar 2012, 2:53 pm   Post numberPost #15

Devlen wrote:
nub check second post of this thread and Learn to Read study Twisted Evil

http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2099-hellguards-application-guide
maybe i should have read that part too, then i would know that i dont have to vote since my vote doesnt count Smile
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Sat 31 Mar 2012, 7:37 pm   Post numberPost #16

Awesome guy is awesome.. If I could vote, I would give shitloads of pluses.. Funny, honest and supportive person and very decent player. No reasons to get refused imo...GL dude Very Happy

P.S. lol @ "ex girlfriend" part!! :Roll on floor laughi:
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Sat 31 Mar 2012, 10:05 pm   Post numberPost #17

Azteroth wrote:
rly great player and a good friend Very Happy helped me and other guild mates many times, he would be a nice addition for our guild Very Happy good luck mate Very Happy

Proxi wrote:

Psychoo wrote:
Awesome guy is awesome.. If I could vote, I would give shitloads of pluses.. Funny, honest and supportive person and very decent player. No reasons to get refused imo...GL dude Very Happy

Since Azteroth, Proxi and Psychoo recommend u I vote "+" as well. Dev sux Very Happy

P.S. I loved da ex gf part as well. Its a great idea to make her suffer by bringing her with u on a desert island Twisted Evil Btw u said dat u neva have insulted anyone and dat u h8 insulting. Im sry to tell ya but im exactly da oposide type of person. Psychoo's insults towards me alwayz give me da boner cheers
Back to top Go down
Nalak
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-03-31

Character information
Name: Nalak
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Sat 31 Mar 2012, 10:33 pm   Post numberPost #18

Bagher is a friendly and so far an honest person. He has my recommendation and I believe that he would be a great addition to the guild. Good luck mate Smile
Back to top Go down
koosha

PostSubject: ty   Sat 31 Mar 2012, 10:40 pm   Post numberPost #19

guys, ty all for your votes and compliments. really appreciate it. it's really nice to have friends like u. btw Mizrael, about the insult part, I'm more concerned about ppl whom I dont know. cause when we insult a friend like calling them nab or "Dev sux Very Happy" they are not actually insults, just jocking and messing with them you know.

PS: about the boner part... I had the same filling for my ex Very Happy (excuse my french:D)
Back to top Go down
Defice
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Sun 01 Apr 2012, 10:06 am   Post numberPost #20

He's a good player and a really cool guy a BIG ++ from my side cheers
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Sun 01 Apr 2012, 12:31 pm   Post numberPost #21

Mizrael wrote:
Azteroth wrote:

Proxi wrote:

Psychoo wrote:

Since Azteroth, Proxi and Psychoo recommend u I vote "+" as well. Dev sux Very Happy

P.S. I loved da ex gf part as well. Its a great idea to make her suffer by bringing her with u on a desert island Twisted Evil Btw u said dat u neva have insulted anyone and dat u h8 insulting. Im sry to tell ya but im exactly da oposide type of person. Psychoo's insults towards me alwayz give me da boner cheers

Sorry for offtopic but I gotta state: I was drinking water when I saw ur new avatar pic.. I spilled half on keyboard and almost got drown Very Happy Sick fucking bastard pig hearth hearth hearth
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Tue 03 Apr 2012, 11:15 am   Post numberPost #22

you got recommendation!! heres my "+" GL!
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Wed 04 Apr 2012, 12:47 pm   Post numberPost #23

Voting plus for trial since so many pple vouched for him.
Back to top Go down
koosha

PostSubject: omg   Fri 06 Apr 2012, 4:35 pm   Post numberPost #24

Recruitment Status for lockes had been medium before I've filled the application. how come its low now? is there any lock whose application was accepted before me? I suppose I need more pts now. I sincerely ask high ranks to read my application and state your mind plz. if there is any question or any other things u need to know about me plz let me know.
Back to top Go down
Bonesmasher
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Character information
Name: Bonesmasher
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher   Fri 06 Apr 2012, 4:40 pm   Post numberPost #25

Since all this guys gives you a + you have it from me too.... GL with app Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepeted) - Bagher      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application (Accepeted) - Bagher

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-