HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Holyflare

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonpaul

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Holyflare   Fri 30 Mar 2012, 9:18 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9 , english is my 4th language but i promise i am really good at it , even sms format is ok
Time zone (GMT+?): +2

We?d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I am nice and talkative person, also I like to help others and i love making/hosting/taking part in guild events

Character details:

- Class: priest
- Race: Blood Elf
- Character's name: holyflare
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: disc/shadow , but if i take proper pve i will go holy
- Why did you choose this build/s?: i only heal with healing capable classes but i am well rounded player i can play all and learn
- Gear Score : 5.4
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
i got ALL the professions , however i am willing and able to learn and level any one that is required or requested of me

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: Both, but mainly i am pvp healer pvp/pve dps , it depends on my character or what is required

What Glyphs do you use?
Major - [Glyph of Smite] [Glyph of Power Word: Shield] [Glyph of Pain Suppression]
minor -nothing , i dont have much gold , but i would use the shadow pet one , regen mana if he is killed

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?5033003131322512331023231251230501000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
this is actually slightly defensive spec , my partner is noobish so ... this is pvp btw

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: what the situation demands really... pvp= [Power Word: Shield] then [Dispel Magic] [Mana Burn] spam .. then heals and shield etc..
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: [Inner Fire] [Prayer of Fortitude] [Prayer of Spirit] [Prayer of Shadow Protection]

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes.

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: Molten Core
TBC: Black temple, Karazan, ZA, Tempest Keep
WOTLK :ICC 10/25, Toc/Togc 10/25, Voa 10/25, Naxx10/25, Ulduar partly.

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: Yes. ... but only icc ,toc and OS leading , i am not good with other raids ... RDF is also ok

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Yes I am.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: my main character was deleted by a "GM" but i do know the tactics for icc i did untill BQL but then server DC and the next day i got deleted Sad

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: grid , omni-cc , gear score,quarts and recount
Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Yes.provided they don't clash with my schooling time , i am trying to be a doctor and i really need to make sure i cram enough time for every thing , but i guarantee to be available to the guild on week ends all week end long

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
: BG`s, Arena, Outdoor PvP.

Arena rating : arena team flush (new season) so i got 300 rating but i am accustomed to 2300 ratings 2v2 and same-ish on 3v3
Honor kills : 673 atm , i dont play BG much these days on my priest , my rogue has 2128 (relevantly new rogue though )
Arena achievements : [Brutally Dedicated] [Hot Streak] , i been to 1950 only on this character then arena teams reset Sad
Other PVP achievements (Optional): [Damage Control] [Make Love, Not Warcraft]

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
: depending on the class i play , i generally dont PVP in bg unless required , i capture the flages and all but i generally protect the flag man and stuff .

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: My friends were here so I wanted to come along , (simini , slanik , IRKINGFTW,(he might not actually remember me Sad )

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: I am looking for friendly people/commulity so I can spend my time with and have fun, lone wolf got to Cliché LOL Very Happy

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: kinda ... simini

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:simini , slanik , irking and deena and maybe few others , a DK but i forgot his name Sad

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: tunami legends .... they kicked simini , they were mean to her , so i confronted them (they lazy and she leads and does the guild raids etc ) but they kicked me claiming that they the reason she is geared etc...

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yes.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )
/dudechillou__/pala______/5.2 ret __________/5.3_____________/
/eternalflame_/pala______/6.2holy__________/5.8_____________/
/ibringchaos__/warlock/ 5.5 destro/affy______ / 5.2_____________/
/elementbacon/shammy/5.3 restro__________/5.3 restro ________/
/naturesgrasp_/druid__/ 5.3 restro 5.2feral___/5.2 tank,5.3 restro_/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
few more but i cant actually remember..... Sad

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: No, but if anyone has some questions, I will be glad to answer. u can join channel :""/join yzyz"" or post a reply to this , i will check every day

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there,if i am not in raid or leveling a guildie

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
my GF , my cell phone and a dune buggy Very Happy

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
I'll run around screaming like little girl.

lol

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
I use caps and rage a little from time to time , but generally i am very nice person , but when problems like guys bulling girls or there is debates/fights i will defend the one i think if correct or supports my views

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

Easy I do not drink beer, so I will use the ankh. i dont drink smoke or drug up , my addictions are :medical , motor cross , M.M.A , dance, my gf and lastly wow Razz
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Holyflare   Fri 30 Mar 2012, 9:21 pm   Post numberPost #2

I like his application +

Deena
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Holyflare   Fri 30 Mar 2012, 9:43 pm   Post numberPost #3

decent application and got recommendations /rl friends in guild

dont let us down

you got my approval
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Holyflare   Sat 31 Mar 2012, 1:33 am   Post numberPost #4

Not bad at all. +
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Holyflare   Sat 31 Mar 2012, 1:52 am   Post numberPost #5

+
Back to top Go down
jonpaul

PostSubject: thanks   Sat 31 Mar 2012, 8:00 am   Post numberPost #6

thanks for the positive remarks , is there any thing needed to be changed on my side?or imporved
Back to top Go down
Haar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Character information
Name: Haar
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Holyflare   Sat 31 Mar 2012, 8:11 am   Post numberPost #7

That table is something new Very Happy

People from guild know how much i like tables.

Positive,

Haar
Back to top Go down
Norleen
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Character information
Name: Norena
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Holyflare   Sun 01 Apr 2012, 3:20 pm   Post numberPost #8

nice app and cool dude + here Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Holyflare   Sun 01 Apr 2012, 8:09 pm   Post numberPost #9

Very nice app - phat and funny, just da way I like em. Smile Besides dat table is sumtin new and we all know how much Haar like tables Very Happy I vote "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
jonpaul

PostSubject: thanks   Tue 03 Apr 2012, 10:16 am   Post numberPost #10

thanks for the positive remarks .
can you guys pls ask people in the guild to come see this post , ive noticed not many people have seen it yet :3
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Holyflare   Tue 03 Apr 2012, 10:35 am   Post numberPost #11

Voting plus for trial.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Holyflare   Tue 03 Apr 2012, 11:08 am   Post numberPost #12

I like the apply!! "+" for trial!! GL!
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Holyflare   Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:27 pm   Post numberPost #13

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Holyflare      Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Holyflare

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-