HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Steelass

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steelass

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Steelass   Mon 02 Apr 2012, 8:18 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7
Time zone (GTM+?): +2

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Mage
- Race: Blood Elf
- Character's name: Steelass
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Arcane
- Why did you choose this build/s?: because its best PVE talents for mage.
- Gear Score : 5350
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Skining & Mining, But have all proffesions on others chars except Enginering.

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: PVE

What Glyphs do you use? Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage, Molten Armor
:

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/maget.php?23000503310033015032310250532103000000000000000000000000002030230011000000000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:4x Arcane Blast, Arcane Misslles, Arcane Barrage.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:TOC HC 10, 25, ICC 10

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:Yes, im familiar with it.

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: -
TBC:I didint understood if we talking here about years, how many i played it or what raids i did in tbc, so ive played tbc like 1 year, and was doing BT, The Eye, and etc.
WOTLK: Started play WOTLK when its started, on private servers.

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:Well not really, and im not very good in leading. Have some experience as assistant.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:Yes i have mic, Ventrillo and TS3 too.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:TOC 10

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: DPS recount, and DBM.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:Yes, its perfectly goes for me, because im coming home from work around this time.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Because mine old guild members here(Tsunami Legends)

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Im very talkative person, so i expect to see more people as me in guild who like to talk Smile

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: As i know no

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Well i think Simini, and power could recommend me

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:Tsunami Legends im not there cuz its dead, and tryed to create mine own guild but as i said already im not very good at leading something Very Happy

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:I can spend all day long in forum, at work.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Illstabyou 80 Rogue
Ironballz 80 Spriest
Nenormalus 80 Shammy
Abhar 73 Death knight
Ironballs 80 Hunter

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:\m/(-.-)\m/

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
e) Other (create your own answer)....
No, because mine pc doesnt like PVP, Too weak pc for Mass pvp.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Water, Tent, and more water.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
e) Other (create your own answer).... Ill command to mine Genetical enginered giny pig to slay them all!

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
As i know i dont.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
I will click on ankh, and start screaming on mine brother that he excidently punched a beer and now he have to clean it up. and he have to go to shop buy me more.
Back to top Go down
Steelass

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Steelass   Mon 02 Apr 2012, 9:24 am   Post numberPost #2

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:TOC HC 10, 25, ICC 10

Sorry about it, i misunderstood. Food + Flask of Frost Wyrm.
Back to top Go down
Fmpav
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Character information
Name: Fmpav
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Steelass   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 12:55 am   Post numberPost #3

im not very good with mages but i think you should change something in your spec, plus your aplication isnt big deal but i kinda like it... i would wait to see if simini or power really recomend you as you think and i would give you a +
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Steelass   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 4:36 am   Post numberPost #4

Your talent tree aint that good.
We got tons of mages right now.
Nothing impressive i found here.
Neutral for now.
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Steelass   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:53 am   Post numberPost #5

As far as I remember, he couldn't do much raids with us, cuz of lag or work but as he also mentioned he's talkative, funny and always keeps a good company in guild cracked up laughing I do recommend him. Wink
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Steelass   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 9:01 am   Post numberPost #6

@Simini wrote:
As far as I remember, he couldn't do much raids with us, cuz of lag or work but as he also mentioned he's talkative, funny and always keeps a good company in guild cracked up laughing I do recommend him. Wink

"+" from me. GL Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Steelass   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 3:07 pm   Post numberPost #7

You seem like nice guy, but something in the build and rotation seems wrong to me. I won`t give - .I will be neutral for now.
Good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Steelass   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 7:09 pm   Post numberPost #8

i raided with him like 20 mins ago Very Happy...Good leader and as far as i saw good guy...i recommend him too!! GL and hope to see u soon
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Steelass   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 7:46 pm   Post numberPost #9

@Simini wrote:

Me likes! Voting "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Steelass

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Steelass   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 11:57 pm   Post numberPost #10

You seem like nice guy, but something in the build and rotation seems wrong to me. I won`t give - .I will be neutral for now.
Good luck. Smile[quote]

Well Build and rotation isint worst thing, you always can change them Smile so with some good arcane mages help i could make it pretty good Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Steelass   Fri 06 Apr 2012, 3:46 am   Post numberPost #11

Quote :
i raided with him like 20 mins ago ...Good leader and as far as i saw good guy...i recommend him too!! GL and hope to see u soon

tehhe i was leadin that raid for him cause he failed on faction... i then went off cause of power failure...

just look into application mor if the hc thinks its enough to get into our guild then...
Back to top Go down
Steelass

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Steelass   Fri 06 Apr 2012, 11:37 am   Post numberPost #12

If you readed mine application but probably not i wrote there that im not very good in leading, im trying do mine best. Btw we failed only once, me & Jagz had same plan as you did, i just gaave you freedom to lead raid cuz you have more experencie.
Back to top Go down
Steelass

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Steelass   Fri 06 Apr 2012, 11:38 am   Post numberPost #13

Btw you forgot to tell that you was leading raid only on faction....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Steelass   Fri 06 Apr 2012, 12:15 pm   Post numberPost #14

ah ye... sorry bout that.. everything else u did perfectly... u were dpsing good... and u did ur role as u should...

overall i think hes a good mage Smile Goodluck Smile
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Steelass   Wed 11 Apr 2012, 10:05 am   Post numberPost #15

I'm not that good with mages ,but your talent spec is really messy. We got enough mages and you should be really good to enter. On the other side you are talkative and mature , got Voip and Simini vouches for ya. Neutral for now ,wanna hear other opinions.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Steelass   Sun 15 Apr 2012, 7:46 pm   Post numberPost #16

app period passes Declined ,you can try to reapply anytime.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Steelass      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Steelass

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.