HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Grimsol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grim

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Grimsol   Tue 03 Apr 2012, 5:36 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9
Time zone (GTM+?): 0

We'd like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I'm funny once in a while, easygoing and usually pretty pacient. I love helping everyone (be it at leveling or gearing up) and i love to meet new people and be friends with everyone <3

Character details:

- Class: Mage
- Race: Undead
- Character's name: Grimsol
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Arcane, even though a lot of people hate it.
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Im not entirely sure about it since i don't know if Fire/TTW is better, but the
3% Damage increase aura really makes a difference in raids and such.
- Gear Score : Its currently 4009, pretty low i know. But im still gearing up along with my Klun's other character.
- Professions & lvl: Currently leveling Tailoring(Master) and Enchanting(Expert)

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: PvE

What Glyphs do you use?
: Glyph of Molten Shield, Glyph of Arcane Blast, Glyph of Arcane Missiles. Minor's i have Fire Ward cuz it helps at Falanar from BPC and Koralon, Frost Ward because its handy at Sindragosa and the LK and then i have Glyph of Safe fall
Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/maget.php?23500503310003015032310250532003000000000000000000000000002032030010000000000000000000
and maybe later i might change to http://wow335.gamestool.net/maget.php?23300503210033015032310250532003000000000000000000000000002032030010000000000000000000
since i get less pushback with concentration aura and imp

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Missiles
: Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane missiles when low on mana
: Flamestrike(rank9), Flamestrike (rank8), Blizzard. (Different ranks in Flamestrike have different DoTs)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: Mostly Cooking stuff, but sometimes a Flask. I also relook the tactics before any Raid or listen to them while clearing trash

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: I never really used it, but im aware of it, and shouldn't be too hard to learn a bit more about it.

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: --
TBC: Black Temple, Tempest Keep
WOTLK: Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum, Icecrown Citadel.

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: Nope

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Sure

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: Sadly none.

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: Deadly Boss Mods, Gearscore lite, Recount, Mage Nuggets

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Yup

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: Because i have friends here and i know it's a really good guild.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: Awesome funny people with personality Very Happy

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Yes i do, Klun and Falanor/Dillian (Im the one who introduced Klun to WoW), which are real life friends.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Yes, Klun

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Tsunami Legends, Vendetta. Im much into Vendetta since it was a random guy who invited me in during a dungeon. About Tsunami Legends, I left because i quit playing wow for while. But now, Im Back!

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Of course

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Yeah, Grantor (5241 GS as Fury/5339 as Prot) , Solarie (3405 Gs Ret Paladin) and Graves (still leveling but thinking of making him a Healer)

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: Hum, i like WoW Lore, and im usually pretty curious Surprised

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
-> e) Other (create your own answer) Maybe if i feel like it.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
scratch Hum... a Swimsuit, a nice chick and my house (ya said internet, computer and wow. But you didn't say i couldn't take my house, even thought its pretty hard or impossible Surprised

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
-> c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
No problems at all. Like i said, im pretty pacient huehuehue.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your healing to keep ourselves alive in order to beat the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
(If you actually notice, you'll see i changed the question Surprised) Well, im glad you asked, because i love Shaman healing Very Happy
I also like beer but i'd most likely save the raid.
Back to top Go down
Klun
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2012-02-05

Character information
Name: Klun
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Grimsol   Tue 03 Apr 2012, 5:49 am   Post numberPost #2

Well, you have to thank him for having this epic boomkin in the guild since he showed me the game cracked up laughing

Anyway, he's a good friend, he doesn't act before thinking, he learns fast and... on additional question 4, he would probably run around screaming like a little girl (true story).

Give him a + already! Razz

PS: He asked me to tell that in the phrase "But im still gearing up along with my Klun's other character." the word "my" shouldn't be there (yeah, it looks kinda gay).
Back to top Go down
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Grimsol   Tue 03 Apr 2012, 5:52 am   Post numberPost #3

Hahaha Thanks xD
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Grimsol   Tue 03 Apr 2012, 8:46 am   Post numberPost #4

Grim wrote:
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
scratch Hum... a Swimsuit, a nice chick and my house (ya said internet, computer and wow. But you didn't say i couldn't take my house, even thought its pretty hard or impossible Surprised

Made my day cracked up laughing very good application i give a Positive for trial i hope i see you soon in guild
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Grimsol   Tue 03 Apr 2012, 11:10 am   Post numberPost #5

Decent application and rl friend in guild "+" from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Grimsol   Tue 03 Apr 2012, 7:08 pm   Post numberPost #6

@Klun wrote:
Well, you have to thank him for having this epic boomkin in the guild since he showed me the game cracked up laughing

Anyway, he's a good friend, he doesn't act before thinking, he learns fast and... on additional question 4, he would probably run around screaming like a little girl (true story).

Give him a + already! Razz

PS: He asked me to tell that in the phrase "But im still gearing up along with my Klun's other character." the word "my" shouldn't be there (yeah, it looks kinda gay).

That plus da app is pretty funny which I value very high. I vote "+" GL!
Back to top Go down
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Grimsol   Tue 03 Apr 2012, 7:10 pm   Post numberPost #7

Thank you very much kind sir xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Grimsol   Tue 03 Apr 2012, 8:06 pm   Post numberPost #8

@irking wrote:
Decent application and rl friend in guild "+" from me Very Happy

^This. Positive
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Grimsol   Tue 03 Apr 2012, 9:19 pm   Post numberPost #9

application :me gusta:

you got my approval
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Grimsol   Tue 03 Apr 2012, 10:29 pm   Post numberPost #10

Tip of the day: No1 really gets that desert island thing, but the answers are funny.

+

Deena
Back to top Go down
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Grimsol   Wed 04 Apr 2012, 12:13 am   Post numberPost #11

Thank you everyone ^^
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Grimsol   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 4:40 am   Post numberPost #12

3/5 in arcane stability is enough for raiding.Rather use points in arcane meditation talent.
Overall i'm impressed.
Voting plus for trial.
Back to top Go down
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Grimsol   Fri 06 Apr 2012, 12:48 pm   Post numberPost #13

Thank you very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Norleen
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Character information
Name: Norena
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Grimsol   Fri 06 Apr 2012, 3:14 pm   Post numberPost #14

nice app funny guy lets try him out +
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Grimsol   Sat 07 Apr 2012, 3:17 pm   Post numberPost #15

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Grimsol      Post numberPost #16

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Grimsol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.