HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Bloodyheal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodyh

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Bloodyheal   Wed 04 Apr 2012, 7:42 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 6
Time zone (GTM+?): GMT+2

We d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Student

Character details:

- Class: Paladin
- Race: Blood Elf
- Character's name: Bloodyheal
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Retry/Holy
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Want to be a Dps
- Gear Score : 6k Retry /Holy 5,8+
- Professions & lvl: Jewelcrafting low lvl (100)

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: PVE

What Glyphs do you use?
: Glyph of Judgement, Glyph of Consecration, Glyph of Sense Undead

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?050501020000000000000000000500000000000000000000000005212051203331302133231331

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Judgement of Wisdom - Divine Storm - Crusader Strike - Hammer of Wrath- Consecrate - Exorcism - Holy Wrath
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: i take flasks of mana , hp to help me when im on trouble if it be needed

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yep

What is your raiding experience ?
Frekaz:
TBC:
WOTLK: ICC 10/25, Toc/Togc 10/25, Voa 10/25, Naxx10/25, Ulduar

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: Yes

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Yes I am

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: Plagueworks-2/3 (10 player), Crimson Hall-1/2(10 player), Call of the Crusade (10/25 player)

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: Recount, GearScore, Bartender, Xperl, DBM.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: I know good people in Guild

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: To experience, be friendly, sociable with them, and help each other, do raids together.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Not that i know

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: idk

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I dont have guild

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yep

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: No

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: No, but if anyone has some questions, I will be glad to answer

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

e) Sure, if I am not in raid.

2. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

:Food,Drink,Friends

3. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
No

4. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

I prefer to kill the Lich King save beer after LK.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bloodyheal   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 12:20 am   Post numberPost #2

Bloodyh wrote:

What Glyphs do you use?

Wrong Glyphs:
2 major and 1 minor(Glyph of Sense Undead)? and you are 6k retri pala? "Glyph of Consecration" is not for retribution paladin. Rest glyphs are missing.

Wrong Talents:
Your "Heart of Crusader" should be fill up with required points.. you can skip "Pursuit of Justice" or "lay on hands" and put these 2 points in "Heart Of Crusader".

Glyphs and Talents for holy spec are also missing..

Application is less then average.. "Negative" from me.
Back to top Go down
Fmpav
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Character information
Name: Fmpav
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bloodyheal   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 12:28 am   Post numberPost #3

actually glyph of consecration is for retri pala Wink try it and you will see Wink

i didnt liked much of the aplication either so i'll stay neutral.. mostly cause i dont know you and i never saw you in a raid and your english doesnt sound famous Very Happy anyway, good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bloodyheal   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 12:41 am   Post numberPost #4

@Fmpav wrote:
actually glyph of consecration is for retri pala Wink try it and you will see Wink
mhm! Agreed Smile but theres an option between "glyph of consecration(Increases the duration and cooldown of Consecration by 20%.)" and "glyph of Exorcism((Your Exorcism causes an additional 20% of its damage over 6 sec.)" and normally imo "glyph of Exorcism" is better to choose.
and "glyph of consecration" can be useful in protection spec for aggroing multiple mobs.
Back to top Go down
Fmpav
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Character information
Name: Fmpav
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bloodyheal   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 12:47 am   Post numberPost #5

no, check how many times you use exorcism in a fight and check how many times will concecration hit during the fight.... for long battles consecration is better... i use both but only cause expertise in this server is useless and vengeance glyph just aint worth it
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bloodyheal   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 4:27 am   Post numberPost #6

Ordinary application, nothing special.
- from me.
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bloodyheal   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:30 am   Post numberPost #7

Poor application, nothing impressive. Negative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bloodyheal   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 3:09 pm   Post numberPost #8

Nothing special at all. Sorry but Negative.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bloodyheal   Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:26 pm   Post numberPost #9

U dont have any1 to recommend u and yer answers are mostly Yes and No...u are not so talkative person are ya? I dont think yer gonna fit in HGs anyway so I vote "-" sry Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bloodyheal   Fri 06 Apr 2012, 12:17 pm   Post numberPost #10

Quote :
What Glyphs do you use?

Are you only using 2 Major glyphs?? and ur build is realy.. wrong :/
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4979
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bloodyheal   Sat 07 Apr 2012, 3:21 pm   Post numberPost #11

App aint impressive

Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bloodyheal      Post numberPost #12

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Bloodyheal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.