HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Declined) - Ghosst

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghosst

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Ghosst   Sun 08 Apr 2012, 9:59 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9.5-ish
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+1

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
so like my HD got wiped so i cant post any dps/healing screenshots any time soon. since server is down
and i am a dude playing a female blood elf(call me a she and ur dead)
Character details:

- Class:Paladin
- Race:Belf
- Character's name:Ghosst
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:retri/holy/prot
- Why did you choose this build/s?:so...i first played prot got holy gear on OS so i started playing holy and got retri on OS so fak it i am a 3spec paladin
- Gear Score :5.9ret 5.95 prot 6 holy
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) full mining and engeneering

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:both

What Glyphs do you use?
:normaly i use for ret:exo judg Consecration(planning on changing to seal of vengeance), prot:hammer of the righteous divine plea and judgment, for holy i use HL Beacon and seal of light

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?503501501200130531005152215000000000000000000000000005230050000000000000000000
http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?050000000000000000000000000500513520013231133331230105230030200000000000000000
http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?050501000000000000000000000500000000000000000000000005232051203331302133231331
What is your frequent spell rotation?

holy:sacred shield on a non paladin tank,beacon me or OT depends on the boss,holy shock and then FoL on low damage,spaming HL on high damage

retri:JoW CS DS Consecration holy wrath(demons/undead bosses) but giving prio to DS when 2p t10 procs

prot:taunt+avengers shield holy shield divine plea hammer of the righteous,shield of the richenous(should be like that...i hold agro anyway)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:buy symbols,eat,drink,make playlist on windows media player.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:yup

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:/
TBC:swp/bt/hs full clear can show you ss of my shamy on tbc if u want ;D
WOTLK:icc/toc full clear 10/25 norm/hc (i tanked hc icc with my friends bear on retail Light of Dawn on 5% buff)

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:yup

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:got the mic.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:CH PW 1/2 FW

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:bartender/dominos dbm omnicc grid omen 3 recount

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:most of the time

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fxtlh&s=5 this is for koralon 10 man http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=sxgpx0&s=5 this is total healing for whole voa 10 http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=35a7u2q&s=5 this is toravon 10 and this are the statshttp://www.pictureshack.us/done_7123WoWScrnShot_011512_143430.jpg
those are only shots i could find

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:i got to 1896 couple of months ago here and i had a massive HK on tbc with ret paladin

Arena rating :no team atm
Honor kills :600-ish
Arena achievements :1750 one for 2s and hot streak
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:Top Secret

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:fucktard problems in some other guilds

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:brainssssssss

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:doubt it

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:doubt it

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:ok so i was in frequency that merged with neverlight,left NL cause of the fuckard leader and shitload of nabs(wiping on fester 25 and similar). and then i gave away the account to a friend,last guild i know was flamma algor(dunno why the char isnt there anymore)

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:kinda

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:i like got them but cant/wont play on them

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:me want beer.

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
fridge/cold beer/sljivovica/jabukovaca

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?

e) bash the thief with the baseball bat i have under my pillow(not kidding) or stab with a knife.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
LOAF CAPS AND PUSSY

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
LONG LIVE THE BEER FUCK ICC Razz
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ghosst   Sun 08 Apr 2012, 10:16 pm   Post numberPost #2

Negative , i dont like your attitude in the application,also no recommendations , no rl / family members in guild.
You could sound a bit friendlier ya know.
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Race: Worgen
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ghosst   Sun 08 Apr 2012, 10:51 pm   Post numberPost #3

- from me wtf he talks only about raids
Back to top Go down
Ghosst

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ghosst   Sun 08 Apr 2012, 11:27 pm   Post numberPost #4

well...i am mostly friendly,thing is apps arent something i make too good.about attitude its best to contact me ingame.when i made this i was like 40 hours without sleep so give me a break
and its not my fault my family doesent play wow. and most of my rl friends left the server when dreamers crashed it.
and i dont get it...
what should that mean ? Shocked
it is a pve guild app,i probably wont be talking about football or something like that...

i admit i fcked up @ We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
as i sayed i am tired so i didnt see so i will write that part here.

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
well as i sayed i am 17 years old.student in high school,studying for a programmer.i play wow to pass the time so i am not some addict or anything like that,i mostly enyoy FPS games Very Happy and alcohol .and this form of an app is not fammiliar to me,i am used to premade fill in apps on shivtr so i might have sounded bad in some places.
Back to top Go down
Ghosst

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ghosst   Sun 08 Apr 2012, 11:33 pm   Post numberPost #5

and if u got any problems about :left NL cause of the fuckard leader and shitload of nabs(wiping on fester 25 and similar)
well let me tell u that the guild leader kicked 2 of my friends for no reason and 5 of my friends applied there and they were rejected with the reason:i dont want u in my guild so i prolly wouldnt say something good about her.
Back to top Go down
Ghosst

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ghosst   Sun 08 Apr 2012, 11:33 pm   Post numberPost #6

and if u got any problems about :left NL cause of the fuckard leader and shitload of nabs(wiping on fester 25 and similar)
well let me tell u that the guild leader kicked 2 of my friends for no reason and 5 of my friends applied there and they were rejected with the reason:i dont want u in my guild so i prolly wouldnt say something good about her.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ghosst   Sun 08 Apr 2012, 11:59 pm   Post numberPost #7

Quote :
- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
yet you trashtalk bout them

Quote :
Quote :
what should that mean ?
it is a pve guild app,i probably wont be talking about football or something like that...

well you could answer something like this

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: You guys seem awesome , know how to play , how to have fun and stuff like that

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: Awesome funny people with great personality , meet and hang out with new friends aka guildies , have fun , learn new stuff bout wow..etc

etc...

my vote stays as it is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ghosst   Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:19 am   Post numberPost #8

This app made my day.
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9.5-ish

Are you kidding me, 9.5 cracked up laughing
Roll on floor laughi

Anyway Negative, I don`t like your attitude.

Back to top Go down
Grimsol
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-04-07

Character information
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ghosst   Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:24 am   Post numberPost #9

Meh, my vote doesn't count since im a trial member and all. But i'd refuse him.
I don't like his attitude, plus he seems like an elitist jerk :s
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ghosst   Mon 09 Apr 2012, 6:32 am   Post numberPost #10

hmmm u seem like a dangerous guy?! so if i call u "she" or "her" u gonna kill me :O...

anyway as some guildies said u wouldnt be good for our guild and we are not raiding machines Razz GL
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ghosst   Mon 09 Apr 2012, 8:03 am   Post numberPost #11

Glyphs are fine(only from prot spec 1 glyph needs to be change).
Talents are ok(needs minor changing in prot spec)
Rotation : Healers have no rotation, Rotation for prot is not good, Rotation for Retri is ok.

Now to the point! I found your application kinda funny cracked up laughing dunno why.. but after 40 hours w/o sleep ppl react like that.. thats kinda funny and lame to me... SOO
"Negative" from me also! GL Very Happy

Edit : oh w8 Very Happy get the fuck out
Back to top Go down
Ghosst

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ghosst   Mon 09 Apr 2012, 9:43 am   Post numberPost #12

and yes people without sleep react like that considering i spent whole day installing and downloading files on my PC....
and how u think i would feel when someone keeps calling me a girl cause i play female char What the Fuck
and i srsl dont get it ,dont like my attitude...in my case i never heard that one before.
Back to top Go down
Ghosst

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ghosst   Mon 09 Apr 2012, 9:53 am   Post numberPost #13

um...can you do me a favor and delete thos app or something like that and i will make a better new one this didnt turn out so good.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ghosst   Mon 09 Apr 2012, 10:16 am   Post numberPost #14

uhm bro why do u want to join this guild??? to rage on others or to have fun??? cause ur attitude shows that u would rage if someone do smth that u dont like...anyway i cant vote so lets higher ranks deciede....
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ghosst   Mon 09 Apr 2012, 11:54 am   Post numberPost #15

i play with female characters also , and many times i got whispers asking if i was a girl , lol i find it funny , no reason to rage to people for no good reason.

Quote :
well...i am mostly friendly,thing is apps arent something i make too good.about attitude its best to contact me ingame.when i made this i was like 40 hours without sleep so give me a break

i havent slept peacefully in a month and you dont see me complaining.

if you wish to reapply be my guest.

Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ghosst      Post numberPost #16

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Ghosst

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-