HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Leon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkness

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Leon   Sat 14 Apr 2012, 1:15 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 5
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+3:30 [tehran]

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
I am a kind player and if i got free time i can help to ppl also i can help to join them in dungeons...
also I like to help others with chat and ... [Wise and kind ^^]
Character details:

- Class:Priest
- Race:Blood Elf
- Character's name:Leon
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s: Holy-Shadow
- Why did you choose this build/s?: i like to heal and dps ^^
- Gear Score : 4600 [i am a oldest player in gamer district and in wow also i know about all classes but i love very much the priest i want to Max my priest if you want you can watch my gears i have 3-4 ps item if you want you can inspect me but first of all i can get more gs just need to do some os and pos [pos is bugged already in our server i will get merlin's robe soon]
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
Tailoring[450/450] Jewel Crafting[0/450] still need some money for jc

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:

What Glyphs do you use?
Glyph of Dispersion-glyph of shadow-Glyph of mind flay [my talent build shadow is for pvp and pve
and my dual talent is Holy pve
:

Please show us your talents from the given link:
i know a good website for talent build here :

Shadow [pvp and pve][if you want i can change it for one of them]
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?priest#1wEo9w2qP5g11,RwyRO3,12213

Holy[pve]
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?priest#d0OTywBmJmHxj,-baO3R,12213

What is your frequent spell rotation?
for holy i have good rotation i think dont need to put it to here but most spells are Flash heal3x-greater heal

for Shadow:

VT-PS-SW:p-MB-MF-SW:d
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: I use scrolls for intellect, elexirs for Spellpower or flasks.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
ofc!

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: Molten Core
TBC: Black temple-Tempest Keep
WOTLK:ICC 10/25, Toc/Togc 10/25, Voa 10/25, Naxx10/25, Ulduar partly.

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: Yes.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
according to my country iran and slow speed connection i think i cant talk coz First of all my english is 5/10 when talking also my connection only gives to me normal speed .

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?

i dont have any ach for my new here but i know all tactics in raids + some addon helping me!
Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: Heal bot, Recount, GearScore, OmniCC, Drdamage-

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
ofc! if i am active in game

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:BG

Arena rating : not starting right now
Honor kills : about 300-400 im new lvl 80 Razz
Arena achievements : not starting right now
Other PVP achievements (Optional): 3 pvp lands

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
: I like to dps in the Battle grounds.

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: My friends were here so I wanted to come along.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: I am looking for friendly people/commulity so I can spend my time with and have fun, also to improve my WoW skills with the help of my fellow guildies Very Happy and have good times ^^

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
oh no :/
:

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Simini?

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
I did not have any other guilds before.im new with this hero but it will be my main hero!
:

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
yea

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:
Dragontotem

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:
No, but if anyone has some questions, I will be glad to answer alien bounce

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

e) Other (i will say afk [will back soon])....

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
no I do not like to use the caps.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

Save the Raid. /use ankh !!!

Thanks for watching my information Good Luck .
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Guild Application [Leon]   Sat 14 Apr 2012, 2:42 pm   Post numberPost #2

sorry for creating this topic again

i will edit my English is 8/10

***Leon***

http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t3691-guild-application-leon#82454
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Sun 15 Apr 2012, 2:56 am   Post numberPost #3

Quote :
-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: My friends were here so I wanted to come along.

you say your friends are in guild , yet you only mentioned Simini in the recommendations.
May i know who are those other friends?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Sun 15 Apr 2012, 12:15 pm   Post numberPost #4

I love to see copy paste of my answers in example guild application... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Guild Application [Leon]   Sun 15 Apr 2012, 3:25 pm   Post numberPost #5

hi i dont know but i have some friends in Hellguards i know your guilds more time ago

its cool i love it!
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Guild Application [Leon]   Sun 15 Apr 2012, 3:28 pm   Post numberPost #6

http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t3691-guild-application-leon#82454

you say your friends are in guild , yet you only mentioned Simini in the recommendations.
May i know who are those other friends?

no no simini and bigben ^^
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Sun 15 Apr 2012, 5:57 pm   Post numberPost #7

oi stop making new topics for a reply doh , you can reply on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Guild Application [Leon]   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 9:57 am   Post numberPost #8

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 10:02 am   Post numberPost #9

also simini is my oldfriend in GD
we have alot of history in game! im good with all cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 2:30 pm   Post numberPost #10

Guys how i can join now? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 2:43 pm   Post numberPost #11

Darkness wrote:
Guys how i can join now? Crying or Very sad

Y U NO

y u no read the application guide !?
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2099-hellguards-application-guide
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 2:49 pm   Post numberPost #12

Frostknight is my friend too
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 2:51 pm   Post numberPost #13

he know who am i :/ and can rec me Surprised
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 2:52 pm   Post numberPost #14

edit Surprised replace Wink
Back to top Go down
Frostknight
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Character information
Name: Frostknight
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 7:46 pm   Post numberPost #15

I can rec him Smile
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 8:10 pm   Post numberPost #16

Darkness wrote:

Save the Raid. /use ankh !!!

True ... but am not an object Very Happy Very Happy
anyways ... guildies recommend u so i'd throw a +
gl mate
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Tue 17 Apr 2012, 11:50 am   Post numberPost #17

Edit : my gs is 5300 right now !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:33 pm   Post numberPost #18

dude you kinda confuse me... cracked up laughing
posts are kinda messy, but is cool, you also just human

As for the app, i am good friends with frosty and ben, and if they say you cool, you cool with me, so ima '+' you

GL mate
P.S: vote on zzeeuuss' app

im watching you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Wed 18 Apr 2012, 12:34 am   Post numberPost #19

This is my first official post i'm making. Very Happy I know i'm still a trial member, but it won't hurt giving my opinion.

Have done some trading with him on different chars that he doesn't know about Smile and all the times he provided a nice friendly attitude.

First character i've ever played was a priest. There are just a few things I would change when it comes to the shadow spec for PVP and PVE. The holy spec looks pretty good.

Overall I like the half confusing app Wink If I could vote... It would be a "+" from me. Reason: Positive, friendly attitude
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Wed 18 Apr 2012, 9:45 am   Post numberPost #20

oh my friends ^^ thank you for giving me + vote thank you very much

hey bigben Razz

if you want shadow spec real pvp and real pve

Shadow pvp spec:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?priest#Zt7h1LlGl8X78,RayOR-,12213

Shadow pve Spec:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?priest#Q_UAvRzEg176,RwyORq,12213

ty. bounce

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Thu 19 Apr 2012, 2:53 am   Post numberPost #21

fuck yea

Like the specs you posted Smile

Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nalak
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-03-31

Character information
Name: Nalak
Race: Troll
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Sat 21 Apr 2012, 9:37 am   Post numberPost #22

When I first saw that your english is rated 5/10, my reaction was: "Okay, cool". Then I read some some of your answers- "Okay, that's a 5 alright"

Quote :
- Gear Score : 4600 [i am a oldest player in gamer district and in wow also i know about all classes but i love very much the priest i want to Max my priest if you want you can watch my gears i have 3-4 ps item if you want you can inspect me but first of all i can get more gs just need to do some os and pos [pos is bugged already in our server i will get merlin's robe soon]

But when you changed your proficiency to 8/10 .. All was lost. Stop flattering yourself sir.

Overall you look like a decent guy, but not enough for the guild. I am speaking out of my opinion.
Back to top Go down
bagher
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Sat 21 Apr 2012, 12:09 pm   Post numberPost #23

hmm another Iranian person applying for the guild. nice to see another home m8 here but I hope you wont do what most of us do in wow... good luck bro
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Sat 21 Apr 2012, 4:12 pm   Post numberPost #24

Quote :
When I first saw that your english is rated 5/10, my reaction was: "Okay, cool". Then I read some some of your answers- "Okay, that's a 5 alright"

lol?

Quote :
But when you changed your proficiency to 8/10 .. All was lost. Stop flattering yourself sir.

Overall you look like a decent guy, but not enough for the guild. I am speaking out of my opinion.

flattering? affraid well ...

i see ... you think im low right? k... no problem but come and inspect me for know about me then talk about me Smile Very Happy good luck bro... cheers
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon   Sat 21 Apr 2012, 4:14 pm   Post numberPost #25

Quote :

nice to meet you Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Leon      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Leon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.