HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Machurai

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Machurai

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 11:39 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):Not sure sorry

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Hey, I'm Luke
I grew up in a small outback town of about 1000 people and im still here
I recently received my license and i freaking love driving around town.
Im usually a nice easy going guy but i can get angry really easily and when i get mad i really get mad.

Character details:

- Class:Hunter
- Race: Blood Elf
- Character's name: Machurai
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Marksman/Beast mastery
- Why did you choose this build/s?: It's good for PvE, im all about PvE
- Gear Score :5.7k
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) None.

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: PvE

What Glyphs do you use?
: Glyph of Serpend Sting, Glyph of Steady Shot and Glyph of Kill shot

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:Serpent Sting,Killshot, Chimera Shot, Aimed shot, Arcane shot, Steady shot and then restart from Chimera/Killshot (whichever is available)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:Sit quietly and let leader explain stuff.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: No

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: N/A
TBC:N/A
WOTLK: I have experience in just about every WOTLK raids.

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:Yeah sourta.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:Yes i have a mic available at hang and i am willing to download any communication method that you may use.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:Not sure what ini is sorry.

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:Gearscore lol.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:On some days yes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:I have recently started playing wow again after a 6 month absence, this is the first (and only guild if im lucky ^.^) guild i have applyed for.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Raids, That what got me back into wow.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:Nope.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Bagher Very Happy

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:Can't remember -.- (6 month absence)

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:Sure.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:I have 8 or some characters but i only use 2 mainly, Machurai ( The one im applying for now) and Machura: Lvl 80 shadow priest. PVP

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:If you ask any questions below i will gladly answer them.

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

b).....I will also attempt to faceroll some ally.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
1. Dora the Explorer, That bitch has EVERYTHING in her backpack.
2. Unlimited supply of daily neccecities e.g Food and water.
3. A method to get off the damn island. Very Happy (like a big freakin boat)

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

c)

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?

Uhmm No No and No Smile

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

Quickly suck up all the beer and skull the rest then Insta rez and save your asses, I raid better whilst drunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 12:10 pm   Post numberPost #2

I like the application, the attitude.. but I know nothing about hunters, so I will wait for our hunters (my sweet Juanito) to respond here. Then I will cast my vote.

Good luck Smile

Back to top Go down
Machurai

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 12:15 pm   Post numberPost #3

Alright. Thanks Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
bagher
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Machurai   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 1:29 pm   Post numberPost #4

I know Machurai for a long time. he is a very good friend of mine. he has been absent for a while but I'm really happy to see him back. to be honest I've never seen him insult, disrespect anybody, ninja or any kind of misbehave. he is kind of players that know what they are doing and I highly recommend him. hope to see u in guild soon bro. good luck cheers
Back to top Go down
Machurai

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 2:26 pm   Post numberPost #5

Thanks baggy brew!
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 5:56 pm   Post numberPost #6

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/

KS can't be a part of yer rotation since its not available at all times. Also using Glyph of Crymera Shot makes the sting refreshing much easier and may save ya DPS if u have to switch between multiple targets. U should consider using it. Now about the other glyphs I personaly prefer KS instead of Steady Shot but dats a matter of play style imo. Overall da app is nice and yer recommended by a guild member which is a big plus. Ill hold ma vote till u answer ma post. GL! Smile

Last edited by Mizrael on Mon 16 Apr 2012, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 8:16 pm   Post numberPost #7

@Mizrael wrote:
Overal da app is nice and yer recommended by a guild member which is a big plus. Ill hold ma vote till u answer ma post. GL! Smile
^that
Back to top Go down
Machurai

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Tue 17 Apr 2012, 9:52 am   Post numberPost #8

Sorry peeps i completely gapped it. Here it is.

http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/huntert.php
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Tue 17 Apr 2012, 11:38 am   Post numberPost #9

Machurai wrote:
Sorry peeps i completely gapped it. Here it is.

http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/huntert.php

Baby, put the points and when you are done, press -> Link to this build, and link that one. Wink
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4979
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Tue 17 Apr 2012, 11:14 pm   Post numberPost #10

Quote :
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Raids, That what got me back into wow.

what if we dont make raids in the future or the raids dont meet your expectations , will you leave the guild?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Wed 18 Apr 2012, 12:54 am   Post numberPost #11

I would just like to have heard a better reason for joining the guild. I like the attitude he displayed

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Machurai

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Fri 20 Apr 2012, 1:22 pm   Post numberPost #12

I have to get back to you all later im in a hurry too get all this work ive been doing lately done, i probly wont be on wow for a bit, sorry :/ but i will defo be back laters all your questions will be answered.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Fri 20 Apr 2012, 11:34 pm   Post numberPost #13

Out tendency is towards social guild, we do raids, 2-3 per week, but not on daily bases.
I want another hunter opinion here too, before I cast my vote. Neutral for now. GL

Deena
Back to top Go down
Nalak
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-03-31

Character information
Name: Nalak
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Sat 21 Apr 2012, 8:50 am   Post numberPost #14

From what I read, it looks like he would be a good addition to the guild.
not bad

* One minus that I noticed was that you didn't know what time zone (GMT) was, but I can live with that Very Happy

Hope you'll be able to join the ranks soon, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Sat 21 Apr 2012, 6:10 pm   Post numberPost #15

at 5.7k gs im kinda guessing what stats u have and based on that i say

your rotation is wrong

your glyphs are wrong

plus link you build so i can check it
Back to top Go down
Machurai

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Sun 22 Apr 2012, 3:40 am   Post numberPost #16

Ok i finally found some time to complete this.

It doesnt matter if your raids dont live up to my expectations because i dont care as long as i get to raid like i said its raiding that got me back into wow i dont care if they suck i just wanna raid.

So anyway heres my build (I hope i get it right this time Razz)

http://wow335.gamestool.net/huntert.php?512002013000000000000000000053351310300132331350303510000000000000000000000000000
Back to top Go down
Tzuni
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character information
Name: Tzuni
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Sun 22 Apr 2012, 8:17 am   Post numberPost #17

@Wii wrote:
at 5.7k gs im kinda guessing what stats u have and based on that i say

your rotation is wrong

your glyphs are wrong

plus link you build so i can check it

Wii totally owned this time....
Back to top Go down
pedram
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Machurai   Sun 22 Apr 2012, 12:27 pm   Post numberPost #18

bagher know you so you have + vote from me i hope see you soon at guild mate Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bonesmasher
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Character information
Name: Bonesmasher
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Sun 22 Apr 2012, 12:36 pm   Post numberPost #19

Ok huntres vote and others stuff so we can see will we give a - or +
Back to top Go down
Machurai

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Sun 22 Apr 2012, 1:16 pm   Post numberPost #20

Ok Wii maybe you could teach me the proper way to get things done eh??
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:25 pm   Post numberPost #21

Machurai wrote:
Ok Wii maybe you could teach me the proper way to get things done eh??

im offline so basically no there are plenty sources on the internet do some research or if you actually do make it into the guild i have a guide set up on the forums that says everything,

anyways your spec is really weird MM/BM i have never seen that for raiding, you are loosing a ton of dps like that. try ditching improved revive pet, unleashed fury, and aspect mastery you are getting almost nothing out of them. go instead with improved tracking and survival instincts. you MM part needs some tweaking also.

- from me

Last edited by Wii on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lugdush
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Character information
Name: Lugdush
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Sun 22 Apr 2012, 4:08 pm   Post numberPost #22

well he don't know that much about hunter
but i were talking with him today and he looks good person
and he can easily learn
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Sun 22 Apr 2012, 8:46 pm   Post numberPost #23

U look like u can take criticism and advices and u are willing to learn. I change ma vote to "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Sun 22 Apr 2012, 8:56 pm   Post numberPost #24

@Mizrael wrote:
U look like u can take criticism and advices and u are willing to learn. I change ma vote to "+" GL! Smile

^^that ... + from me too
Back to top Go down
Machurai

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai   Mon 23 Apr 2012, 12:31 pm   Post numberPost #25

Just a question how many + do i have too get before i can join -.-, i forgot too mentoin in my application, I'm a bit impatient, Please excuse my tendancy too be a dick sometimes too -.-.

And yes i can handle criticism well and i am willing too learn too do something properly if im not doing it right, like my old man says "If your gunna do something do it right".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Machurai      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Machurai

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.