HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Canadias

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony s

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 7:01 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:think around 6-7
Time zone (GMT+/-?):gmt+0

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class:paladin
- Race:belf
- Character's name:canadias
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:prot/holy(not much trained)
- Why did you choose this build/s?:Because i like playing tank ans os because one of more usefull for raiding
- Gear Score : 5.7-5.8k depens on trinkets 5.5k holy
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)450 mining and eng

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:mostly pve

What Glyphs do you use?
:Divineplea , righteous shield and hammer of righteous

Please show us your talents from the given link: http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?040000000000000000000000000500513520310231133331232150230200200000000000000000
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: hand of reckoning,shield of righteous, holy shield, judje of wisdom and consetration
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:yes i am

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:non
TBC:only 2-3 raids long time ago
WOTLK:full nax full toc first 4 bosses ulduar icc all exept sindra and lk(did half scripted only)

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:not much

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:yes

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:storming 3/4 plague: rot

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:deadly boss modes xpearl omen3

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Because i dis some research and hellguards having dkp system thath most guilds dont, one of best guilds in server Very Happy

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Have a nice time raiding (and pvp if guild make any envent)

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:no

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: no

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Project horde - wiped and a guild made by friend to hve guild bank pig

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:not atm

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: im 16 but i know how to act like a man so hope there isnt a problem with my age Mad

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

d)

question 2? O.o

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Water food and a women cracked up laughing

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

b)

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
there may be some days thath i wont be thath happy thaths all

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

pfff my beer Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 7:10 pm   Post numberPost #2

I like the application, you seem like a nice person, after our prot palas give opinion, I will give my +
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 8:13 pm   Post numberPost #3

Wrong Glyphs~Wrong Rotation~Talents are messy~
No recommendation~ " Negative" from me.
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 8:19 pm   Post numberPost #4

irking wrote:
Wrong Glyphs~Wrong Rotation~Talents are messy~ No recommendation~ " Negative" from me.
Ir is da king ... - from me
Back to top Go down
Tony s

PostSubject: s   Mon 16 Apr 2012, 10:19 pm   Post numberPost #5

Rotation i can improve fast... geting used again i was stoped for 5 mounths :s...
glyphs i know i must need change at least 1 the SoR one...
About talents need redo put some more points in retri my 4 points in holy suckie Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:32 pm   Post numberPost #6

all wrong :/ Try to learn ur class a bit more... try vids.. and guides will help u out a bit... Then when u think ur ready Apply for guild...
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Tue 17 Apr 2012, 8:53 pm   Post numberPost #7

irking wrote:
Wrong Glyphs~Wrong Rotation~Talents are messy~
No recommendation~ " Negative" from me.

Da King have spoken! I vote "-" sry Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Wed 18 Apr 2012, 1:15 am   Post numberPost #8

Enjoyed the app. Few changes I would make to the spec Smile but nothing toooo serious.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Wed 18 Apr 2012, 7:06 am   Post numberPost #9

since i dont know much about prot palas cause im and always will be ret, i trust king and inver....and one more thing: Do u want to join this guild for raiding only, or to make friends too, cause ur answer on "why do u want to join guild" is kinda more "raiding"!!

GL
Back to top Go down
tony s

PostSubject: changes    Wed 18 Apr 2012, 9:19 am   Post numberPost #10

ofc when i join guild i wanna make friends 1st more important thing in guilds i think its relations since a guild can have a very good raiding system but if relation fail the envirement of the guild will not be proper.
About spec and glyphs im changing them atm glyphs chaged to Hammer of R. AShield and Divine plea

Pulling like : Hand of R. - AvengerS. - Hammer of R. - Shield of R. - then keep 969 rotation

Spec changed to : http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?000000000000000000000000000500513520310231133331232150230221000300000000000000

Back to top Go down
Nalak
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-03-31

Character information
Name: Nalak
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Sat 21 Apr 2012, 9:43 am   Post numberPost #11

Could you answer this question mate.

Quote :
We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

What you are like etc.
Back to top Go down
tony ss

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Sat 21 Apr 2012, 12:58 pm   Post numberPost #12

Im a friendly person who likes "classic" things in game like having many mounts achivments. Im loking for a guild to make some friends since i dont know many people in ther server. Im studying programming, my favorite area in computers Smile
Back to top Go down
Nalak
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-03-31

Character information
Name: Nalak
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Sat 21 Apr 2012, 2:23 pm   Post numberPost #13

An ex-member of the Project horde and a programmer, nice. Hopefully you'll be able to join the ranks soon Smile
Back to top Go down
pedram
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Application   Sat 21 Apr 2012, 2:50 pm   Post numberPost #14

i think for joint to guild we need polite and good person if i can vote i never vote - for wrong talents and rotation cause they will improve by asking from anothers at guild. mate i hope to see you Wink
Back to top Go down
Bonesmasher
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Character information
Name: Bonesmasher
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Sat 21 Apr 2012, 3:16 pm   Post numberPost #15

I really dont no nothing about palas.... so i'm neutral for now cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Jimihendrix
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Character information
Name: Jimster
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Sun 22 Apr 2012, 9:00 pm   Post numberPost #16

Irking nib give + here i raided with him first of all he is nice person and second thing he is good pala i suggest u give him trial + from me if it counts Very Happy gl m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Wed 25 Apr 2012, 3:00 pm   Post numberPost #17

much better tallents... and rotation... but id like to point out some mistakes... The 3 points in crusade is not realy needed where as those points can be used in divinity. and the work of healers can be reduced heavely.. and taking persuit of justice Is a big advantage when u have to be tanking boss while running eg : sindra rot PP lk etc... so id say take only 1 convection and take a point off from seal of command as u wont be needing it for aoe tanking... cause palas are awsome in aoe as they have a lot of aoe spells.. Anyways so only 1 point in convection and taking a point off seal of command gives u 2 extra points.. put it in persuit of justice... and ur tallents will be perfect...

Good luck Smile)
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Wed 25 Apr 2012, 10:59 pm   Post numberPost #18

tony ss wrote:
Im a friendly person who likes "classic" things in game like having many mounts achivments. Im loking for a guild to make some friends since i dont know many people in ther server. Im studying programming, my favorite area in computers Smile

I look forward of meeting u. +

Deena
Back to top Go down
Nebloa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Character information
Name: Nebloa
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Thu 26 Apr 2012, 4:22 pm   Post numberPost #19

Although you had some errors in your spec, etc.. You tried to fix everything to go well, which shows that you like to learn from your mistakes and try to be in your best when possible. Positive gl.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Fri 27 Apr 2012, 1:49 am   Post numberPost #20

tony ss wrote:

That

Nebloa wrote:
Although you had some errors in your spec, etc.. You tried to fix everything to go well, which shows that you like to learn from your mistakes and try to be in your best when possible. Positive gl.

and that are more than enough for me.You sir got my approval
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Fri 27 Apr 2012, 10:02 pm   Post numberPost #21

Eh well...lets hope yer personality gonna compensate da flaws in yer build / spec / skills...Changing ma vote to "+" for a trial. Dont let us down mister Smile
Back to top Go down
Rudonja
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Fri 27 Apr 2012, 10:52 pm   Post numberPost #22

GL + form me
Back to top Go down
Klun
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2012-02-05

Character information
Name: Klun
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Sat 28 Apr 2012, 11:57 am   Post numberPost #23

I'll give you a +. You're portuguese like me, you look a nice person, and no one is perfect, guilds are a comunity for people to get friends and get better together Razz GL
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Sun 29 Apr 2012, 10:21 am   Post numberPost #24

tony s wrote:
ofc when i join guild i wanna make friends 1st more important thing in guilds i think its relations since a guild can have a very good raiding system but if relation fail the envirement of the guild will not be proper.
About spec and glyphs im changing them atm glyphs chaged to Hammer of R. AShield and Divine plea

Pulling like : Hand of R. - AvengerS. - Hammer of R. - Shield of R. - then keep 969 rotation

Spec changed to : http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?000000000000000000000000000500513520310231133331232150230221000300000000000000

Here use this build and you will be fine:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?050000000000000000000000005500513520313231133301230150230000000000000000000000

Rotation:
The most common is 969 ofc.. NEVER FORGET to have Holy Shield buff on you always up. Never Start with Hand Of Reckoning, Always start with Avenger's shield.

Glyphs:
You can use "Glyph of judgment" "Glyph of Seal of Vengeance" and "Glyph of Divine Plea(A Must)" with this build.
Thats that for now.. If i'm online you can whisper me ingame, If you need any help. Changing my vote to "+" Reason = Your attitude and Jimi + Klun Recomending you. Hope you wont let us down as Mizz said.. GL!
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias   Sun 29 Apr 2012, 11:11 am   Post numberPost #25

^^ that ... changing to + also ... if da king says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Canadias      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Canadias

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.