HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Valcore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
juandre

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Fri 20 Apr 2012, 6:43 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9
Time zone (GMT+?): +2

We?d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I am nice and talkative person, also I like to help others

Character details:

- Class: Paladin
- Race: Blood Elf
- Character's name: Valcore
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Ret
- Why did you choose this build/s?: DPS is my thing, i like the tactics in PVE
- Gear Score : 5958
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
Jewellcrafting and Mining at max level.

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: Only PvE, don't like PVP so much .

What Glyphs do you use?
Major - Glyph of Exorcism; Glyph of Judgement ; Glyph of Consecration
Minor - Glyph of Sens Undead ; Glyph of Blessing of King ; Glyph of Blessing of Might

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?050501000000000000000000000500000000000000000000000005232051203331302133231331

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: i start with JoW>DS>CS>Exorcism>HOW>Consecration>HW it depends on what boss we are,
otherwise i just pop the stuff that does the most burst damage.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: I use scrolls for Strength, elixirs or flasks.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes.

What is your raiding experience ?
SA realm, Molten, Vanilla wow
TBC: Black temple, Karazan, ZA, Tempest Keep
WOTLK :ICC 10/25, Toc/Togc 10/25, Voa 10/25, Naxx10/25, Ulduar partly.

Do you have any experience leading raids?

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Yes I am.

Which 25man achievements you have ?
: Call of the Crusade (25 player), and only downed Fester and Rot in 25man

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: Heal bot, Recount, GearScore.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: The other guilds are Noob and have no PVE experience, All my friends is in Hellguards and
it sounds really nice in the guild.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: To treat me the same as the other members, and have legendary raiding experiences with you guys/girls.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Yes: BigBen

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Yen

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Can't remember the guilds name, but it later on formed Inception, after that I applied at Lost Heroes and after one graid
i left due to incompetent Graid leaders who doesn't know the tactics and the tanks who noobed out.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )
: Wrathonia 5k gs DK tank

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: No, but if anyone has some questions, I will be glad to answer.

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Nice fluffy pillow
My Phone
and a farmer hat

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
stand up out of my chair ,take my Bat and beat the living shit out of the robber and feed him to my pet snake and play again.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
I only use capz when im raging like a Paladin whos Bryntroll got lost due to server rollback.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

I drink beer :< , but not in my room, so we down LK , np
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Fri 20 Apr 2012, 6:51 pm   Post numberPost #2

Have raided with Valcore many times in the past. Really decent player, pulling gr8 DPS and has alot of ICC experience. Downed BQL a couple of times in raids that I have hosted where he was assitant helping to invite. He is also a friendly, talkative player. really fun to raid with Smile

If I was ranked high enough I would give a "+"

P.S. He forgot to mention his healing spec Razz
Pretty decent as well Very Happy

Good luck bro
forever alone
Back to top Go down
juandre

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Fri 20 Apr 2012, 7:01 pm   Post numberPost #3

thanx Bigben,

if got healing spec aswell, 5.7k gs by choice,
Very Happy , i heal with Libram of Renewal and my one trinket is The Egg of Mortal Essence,

regards

Valcore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Fri 20 Apr 2012, 10:11 pm   Post numberPost #4

i can vouch for valcore here:) great player and a helluva fun to play with:) and no, we dont knw each other just cuz we both from RSA:)

Did ICC 25 with him and blew his a** away in dps, but at 2nd he was still very good with his:)Smile **better luck next time mate**

Good sense of humor and made jokes a lot, and even now in toc we joking around trollface

Decent player, a lot of experience as ben said, and knows his character obviously. Looking forward to playing with him now in toc25:) GL man '+++' if it counts:)

fuck yea
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Fri 20 Apr 2012, 11:31 pm   Post numberPost #5

Good pve player, likes recount a lot. I see some muting in the future. +

Deena
Back to top Go down
juandre

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Fri 20 Apr 2012, 11:33 pm   Post numberPost #6

hahaa thanx deena, would know to keep my recount to myself in the future!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Sat 21 Apr 2012, 1:51 am   Post numberPost #7

I want an opinion from a good retri pala from the guild, then I will vote.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Sat 21 Apr 2012, 10:10 am   Post numberPost #8

I like da attitude of dis app and also he has recommendations...I vote "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Sat 21 Apr 2012, 10:34 am   Post numberPost #9

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Sat 21 Apr 2012, 5:24 pm   Post numberPost #10

Quote :
: To treat me the same as the other members, and have legendary raiding experiences with you guys/girls.

what if we dont plan much raids or dont plan any at all in the future , what will you do , will you leave and join another guild just so you could raid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Sat 21 Apr 2012, 10:32 pm   Post numberPost #11

Riki wrote:
Quote :

what if we dont plan much raids or dont plan any at all in the future , what will you do , will you leave and join another guild just so you could raid?

Thats bit harsh... don't you think bro? Not defending Valcore here, but why would he go through all the trouble applying for a guild if he creates 80% of the raids that he joines himself ?? Razz
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Sat 21 Apr 2012, 11:50 pm   Post numberPost #12

Good player and good application, but i think u should change Glyph of Exorcism with Glyph of Seal of Vengeance. Gl and "Positive" from me.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Sun 22 Apr 2012, 11:19 am   Post numberPost #13

Your talents and rotation are ok,only in minor u should change glyph of bok or bom with glyph of lay on hands!! by my side everything else is fine!! GL
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Sun 22 Apr 2012, 9:42 pm   Post numberPost #14

He is a Decent Retri pala.. Build/Rotation are good enough. Only the Glyph...
Why you are not using "Glyph of Seal of vengeance" ? Do you know how much expertise does pala required? That glyph helps in that point.. and enhance your dps.. " Glyph of Conseruction" and "glyph of Exorcism" you can choose one of them not both..
"Glyph of Seal of vengeance" and "Gyph os Judgment" is a must!!!

Overall I like your app. I hold my vote for now!
Back to top Go down
juandre

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Sun 22 Apr 2012, 9:53 pm   Post numberPost #15

the main thing is Riki i want to raid with pplz that is not totally braindead, as on my resumé im a talkative person, i enjoy chats in /g ,
i could apply to Sanctum, Neverlight, but no, i rather apply here, i know a few of your guildies and i like their attitude in raids, that drew me to Hellguards

The end.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Sun 22 Apr 2012, 10:23 pm   Post numberPost #16

i just wanted to know if you wanted to join guild just so you could gear up then leave once youre done.

anyway you got my approval.
Back to top Go down
juandre

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Sun 22 Apr 2012, 10:25 pm   Post numberPost #17

thanx for the tip irking, wil make those changes, that was my Glyphs at that time, i tried to experiment to get max dps.
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Sun 22 Apr 2012, 10:59 pm   Post numberPost #18

I know Valcore from PuGs. No bad words bout him. "+" GL
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Mon 23 Apr 2012, 3:42 am   Post numberPost #19

Voting plus for trial.
Back to top Go down
Bonesmasher
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Character information
Name: Bonesmasher
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Mon 23 Apr 2012, 10:15 am   Post numberPost #20

Well ppl are giving pluses and say that you are good... i belive them so u have + from me to... GL Wink
Back to top Go down
juandre

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Mon 23 Apr 2012, 11:13 am   Post numberPost #21

thanx for the votes and tips, i have made those changes into my glyphs, im ready to roll as a trail member
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Mon 23 Apr 2012, 9:07 pm   Post numberPost #22

Giving " + " for trial GL mon!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Wed 25 Apr 2012, 3:06 pm   Post numberPost #23

Good rotation Good build... And Most importantly good person What more can u ask Smile

Good luck
Back to top Go down
pedram
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Guild APp    Sun 29 Apr 2012, 10:37 am   Post numberPost #24

hi mate why you dont like pvp Sad test holypala at arena i know you will love pvp holypala. holypala = death for all ppls at arena. when you have + form bigben,deena and others you will have + from me.i hope to see you soon good lock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 2:20 pm   Post numberPost #25

He already has a "+" from me
i see what you did t

Old raid buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Valcore      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Valcore

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.