HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application-Accepted-(Sliced)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Slice

PostSubject: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Tue 24 Apr 2012, 2:40 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10

Time zone (GMT+/-?): +8

Character details:

- Class: Warlock

- Race: Undead

- Character's name: Sliced

- Character's level: 80

- Talent build/s: Main is Demonology and Secondary spec is a hybrid of Demo-Destro 0/40/31

- Why did you choose this build/s?: Demonology - for heavy DPS in raids. Hybrid - for quick kills(in 5-man dungeons like in RDF, in particular)

- Gear Score : 5536

- Professions & lvl: Tailoring(450), Enchanting(450)

*What type of player are you?
: PVE.

What Glyphs do you use?
: Glyph of Life Tap, Glyph of Metamorphosis, Glyph of Felguard

Please show us your talents from the given link:
: http://wow335.gamestool.net/warlockt.php?000000000000000000000000000000320230113521253013522135155000005000000000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: *Curse of the Elements, Immolate, Corruption, Shadow Bolt - Shadow Bolt - Shadow Bolt (Incinerate if Molten Core procs, Soul Fire below 35%)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: I check if my spec is appropriate for the raid that I am doing and I will also check how much will I contribute to the raid group, change all my gear to PVE gear, load up on Soul Shards, summon pets and buff up, load up on Heavy Frostweave Bandage(sometimes very helpful) and finally, bring some flasks/elixirs/scrolls for increased stats(Spell Power in particular).

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes. The DKP or the Dragon Kill Points system is somewhat of a raid-level loot system wherein the concept is the members of the guild who participated in the raid are to be rewarded with points in order to determine who were deserving or eligible for the loot that the raid bosses drop.

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: I have the achievement Molten Core for killing Ragnaros.
TBC: I finished the The Black Temple(I killed Illidan)
WOTLK: I do TOCs, VOAs, OS, and ICC 10/25 almost every week. I finished other raids like Onyxia.

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: Only OS farms.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Of course. Smile

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: I don't have. Only in 10s.

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: Addon Control Panel, Allstats, Bartender, GearScore, Deadly Boss Mods, OmniCC, Recount, and Tidy Plates, ForteXorcist.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Yes. I am everyday online and I play for around 8-12 hours a day(but on school days, I play for 3-4 hours a day only) but I since in my country, It is still on summer vacation, so I am free everyday. Smile
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: I chose Hellguards because I am looking forward to being part of all of the guild's activities and events, and to make friends along the way. And I see Hellguards as one of the coolest guilds for the Horde in Gamer-District. Smile

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: Organized raids, friendly members, fun members, active and experienced members = FUN. Very Happy

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: I don't know anyone from the guild.. yet. lol

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: I don't think anyone even knows me from the guild. lol

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: What the Fuck OMG LOL QQ - I left that guild because the members in the guild seldom do raids and they don't talk much in guild chat, and by much, I mean I never see anyone chatting/talking in guild chat.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Sure. Smile

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Nope.

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: I have been playing on Gamer-District for more than 10 months now. I am currently an incoming 4th Year High School student this next school year and I am enrolled in a special science school wherein a special science curicculum is offered. Pardon me for being too talkative in this introduction but I'll add this anyway. I can be of good aid in guild raids and stuff 'cause if I was to be asked what can I do to help or contribute to the group, I'd tell them that I can do good dps. I also contribute to raids by providing:

- Healthstones and Summon spells.

- FelGuard - Intercept 8 - 25yd Range, Charge an enemy, causing 189 damage and stunning it for 3 sec.

- Curse of the Elements - Curses the target for 5 min, reducing Arcane, Fire, Frost, Nature, and Shadow resistances by 165 and increasing magic damage taken by 10%.

- Fear/Howl Of Terror for crowd control.

- Demonic Pact - a passive warlock talent that increases the Warlock's spell damage, and Spell Power of all party or raid members when the Warlock's pet scores a critical.

BTW, here is a screenshot of my DPS in Heroic Training Dummy in Demonology Spec:

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

- A

2. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

- Food and Medical Supplies, Camping Axes, and a Flare Gun loaded with ammo.

3. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

- A

4. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?

- WHUT. lol

5. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

- I'd save the raid. Beer is NOTHING compared to raids. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Tue 24 Apr 2012, 2:56 pm   Post numberPost #2

You could lose Improved Demonic Tactics and fill out Intensity in your talent tree

When it comes to pushback youl need Intensity against Fester , Rotface, Marrow and other bosses like those that do aoe damage, cuz without
it you lose much dps.

Bout Glyphs Replace the Fellguard one with Glyph of Quick Decay cuz its needed for Molten Core talent

Anyway decent application

Positive

Last edited by Riki on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Tue 24 Apr 2012, 2:59 pm   Post numberPost #3

I like this application, I hope you don`t expect everyday imba raids, because we are more social than raiding guild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Tue 24 Apr 2012, 5:32 pm   Post numberPost #4

Good application. Not having any major problemz with it... giving a + from me.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Nalak
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-03-31

Character information
Name: Nalak
Race: Troll
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Tue 24 Apr 2012, 6:01 pm   Post numberPost #5

Now this is one application worth an applause. Hopefully you will join our ranks soon.
le mother of god
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Tue 24 Apr 2012, 6:06 pm   Post numberPost #6

I liked it a lot too, it is properly filled and the answers are more then 2 words and they actually make sense.

+

Deena
Back to top Go down
Nebloa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Character information
Name: Nebloa
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Tue 24 Apr 2012, 7:35 pm   Post numberPost #7

Positive for sure, although i dont understand that much of locks Razz

Gl.
Back to top Go down
Slice

PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Wed 25 Apr 2012, 1:17 pm   Post numberPost #8

Thanks for the comments guys. Smile

@Riki - Thanks for the info, I'll keep that in mind when I reset my spec. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bagher
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Wed 25 Apr 2012, 3:30 pm   Post numberPost #9

Riki wrote:
You could lose Improved Demonic Tactics and fill out Intensity in your talent tree

When it comes to pushback youl need Intensity against Fester , Rotface, Marrow and other bosses like those that do aoe damage, cuz without
it you lose much dps.

Bout Glyphs Replace the Fellguard one with Glyph of Quick Decay cuz its needed for Molten Core talent

Positive

correct. except that nothing wrong with your char. nice app. positive form me. good luck
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Wed 25 Apr 2012, 7:26 pm   Post numberPost #10

Now I couldn't understand half of da written so I guess yer english level is really 10 Very Happy About da app itself I really like it and I think an intelligent and talkative person like u gonna be a fine addition to da guild. I vote "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Wed 25 Apr 2012, 10:04 pm   Post numberPost #11

Slice wrote:
(I killed Illidan)

Cool, We can always welcome an Outlander cheers
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Thu 26 Apr 2012, 3:29 am   Post numberPost #12

Slice wrote:

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: *Curse of the Elements, Immolate, Corruption, Shadow Bolt - Shadow Bolt - Shadow Bolt (Incinerate if Molten Core procs, Soul Fire below 35%)
Use corruption before immolate, you would always like to have molten proc with you.

Whats your rotation when boss is under 35% hp.How often do you use metamorphosis in a single target encounter?
As Riki said remove imp demonic tactics and get intensity, its a must have.
Waiting for your reply.
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Thu 26 Apr 2012, 12:31 pm   Post numberPost #13

@deena wrote:
I liked it a lot too, it is properly filled and the answers are more then 2 words and they actually make sense.

+

Deena

^^that with + included
Back to top Go down
Slice

PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Fri 27 Apr 2012, 1:14 am   Post numberPost #14

- Starting casting priority(Starter)
*Curse of the Elements, Corruption, Immolate, Shadow Bolt - Shadow Bolt - Shadow Bolt (Incinerate if Molten Core procs)

- If target is around 35-45%(Burst)
Demonic Empowerment - Metamorphosis - Demon Charge - Immolation Aura - Shadow Bolt(Incinerate if Molten Core procs) - and then at 35% hp, when Decimation shows up, continuous Soul Fire. Smile

And during in any encounters, always keep in mind the DoTs/Debuffs/Demonic Empowerment/etc and always refresh Life Tap Buff for SP increase. Smile

and also, I changed my talents to this. Smile
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock#f37PtuhQ8PL9w,apQOqe,12213
Back to top Go down
pedram
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Application(Sliced)   Sun 29 Apr 2012, 10:21 am   Post numberPost #15

hey mate when you have + from bagher it means you have + from i hope to see you soon at guild cause you have + from deena and tami
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 12:48 pm   Post numberPost #16

I gief +, talkative and fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Tue 01 May 2012, 12:21 pm   Post numberPost #17

happy grin
best app ive seen thus far. Really taking it seriously, and you can actually answer questions

Really like the app. You should study to become a politician, cuz you can really talk it up.

+
Back to top Go down
Slice

PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Tue 01 May 2012, 1:51 pm   Post numberPost #18

Thanks. Actually, I'm actually taking a politics-related course in college. lol

And oh BTW, update: My GS is now 5725. Smile (just for additional information or whatnot. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Tue 01 May 2012, 3:47 pm   Post numberPost #19

i just gt an information from one of my friends that u keep on switching guilds one after an other.. :/ "-"
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Sat 05 May 2012, 10:51 pm   Post numberPost #20

more votes here
Back to top Go down
Nebloa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Character information
Name: Nebloa
Race: Tauren
PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Sat 05 May 2012, 11:12 pm   Post numberPost #21

Well, dunno if this is true:

inverticus wrote:
i just gt an information from one of my friends that u keep on switching guilds one after an other.. :/ "-"

If it is sad :s, still some ppl i respect here vote on your side, i ll follow their lead. Positive

Do not make me regret my vote Smile
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Sun 06 May 2012, 8:49 am   Post numberPost #22

Riki wrote:

Anyway decent application

Positive
ya took my words
+ from me
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Tue 08 May 2012, 8:02 am   Post numberPost #23

Good Application, Good attitude = "+" from me GL!
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Wed 09 May 2012, 4:05 am   Post numberPost #24

Slice wrote:
- Starting casting priority(Starter)
- If target is around 35-45%(Burst)
Demonic Empowerment - Metamorphosis - Demon Charge - Immolation Aura - Shadow Bolt(Incinerate if Molten Core procs) - and then at 35% hp, when Decimation shows up, continuous Soul Fire. Smile

And during in any encounters, always keep in mind the DoTs/Debuffs/Demonic Empowerment/etc and always refresh Life Tap Buff for SP increase. Smile

and also, I changed my talents to this. Smile
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock#f37PtuhQ8PL9w,apQOqe,12213

How do you expect to molten core to proc if you dont have corruption on your rotation?
Beside that how many tier part do you have atm?Cause rotation depends on set bonus as well.
Back to top Go down
Slice

PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)   Wed 09 May 2012, 7:24 am   Post numberPost #25

Quote :
How do you expect to molten core to proc if you dont have corruption on your rotation?
Beside that how many tier part do you have atm?Cause rotation depends on set bonus as well.

As I have said "And during in any encounters, always keep in mind the DoTs/Debuffs/Demonic Empowerment/etc and always refresh Life Tap Buff for SP increase." - by that I meant, always keep up the DOTS like Corruption, Immolate and Curse Of The Elements. So I do have Corruption in my rotation. Smile uhm, two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application-Accepted-(Sliced)      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application-Accepted-(Sliced)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.