HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Declined) - Superbia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superbia

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Superbia   Fri 27 Apr 2012, 4:09 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8-9
Time zone (GMT+/-?): +1

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Pala
- Race: Belf ofc
- Character's name: Superbia
- Character's level: lol 80
- Talent build/s: Holy,u will se my build in game Smile
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Coz hpala was my first choice on another server, and i still luv it. I think i know everything now about my char
- Gear Score : 5.8 atm
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Jc 450 / Tailoring 450

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: I'm both ofc, no fun without one of them in wow

What Glyphs do you use?
: PVE: Holy Shock, Holy Light, Flash of Light. PVP: Holy Shock, Flash of Light and Turn Evil

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/paladint.php

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: There is no a frequest rotation ofc for healers, but usually i get 3 stacks with holy shock (coz of my libram) and then i'll use holy light (1.5 cast) or if i need faster heals i use flash of light (1 cast)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: i'll check about my fisical needs before starting it lol

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: yep

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: nah
TBC: i started playing wow when wotkl came
WOTLK: Every raid. (i was Immortal on another server)

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: i had a guild who pwnd 3/4 icc

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: I have a mic don't worry

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: Well, doing a raid from lfg u know it's not the best thing to down bosses and to get achievements, but i have 1/2 ch (i know bql tactics) and 2/3 pw (i know prof tactics)

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: When healing Xpearl is perfect

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Sure, perfect.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
: 2.5 as hpala, 2.4 as rpala and 2.2 as prot pala. (i have 7 char 6k gs)

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:1 million heals in alterac valley in 2-3 minutes Smile

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: Coz i've done a raid with Elerond, a ret pally from ur guild, and he invited me here, he was polite with me and said me that ur guild is good and funny when raiding. I'm also tired and annoyed about raiding with ppl who can't really play and with ninjas ofc..

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Nope Smile

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Elerond as i just said

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I never had a guild.. i got my equip raiding in lfg..

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: sure!

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: I wrote that before, but the only char i want into ur guild is my rogue, Yeegar Smile

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: Nope, it's ok for now Very Happy

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
e) if we were not raiding sure Smile

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

A phone. And if it doesn't work there, a gun with a bullet Smile

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?

c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Nope, i think i am a mature and quiet person Smile

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
I'll save the beer ofc. We will pwn the Lich next time if we get so close to kill him, but the beer.. the beer HAS TO BE SAVED!
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Superbia   Fri 27 Apr 2012, 4:27 pm   Post numberPost #2

yes he is right about what i said,and he is good guy, he was polite when i was talking to him but u need to understand smth... this guild isnt a hardcore raiding one, as my guildies like to say and me too we are more like family Very Happy if thats ok with u then GL!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonesmasher
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Character information
Name: Bonesmasher
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Superbia   Fri 27 Apr 2012, 5:55 pm   Post numberPost #3

For the family... Elerond <3 Very Happy... hehehehe... i will stay neutral for now... till more palas vote
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Superbia   Fri 27 Apr 2012, 10:14 pm   Post numberPost #4

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS RAIDS

If dat is all what u expect from us I don't think dat our guild is da right place for u. Neutral for now till some more opinions are shared here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Superbia   Fri 27 Apr 2012, 11:11 pm   Post numberPost #5

We are not raiding guild, we are more like social guild.
Also the glyphs are wrong, I want to see your build, before I give me vote.
So please link it.
Back to top Go down
Superbia

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Superbia   Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:08 am   Post numberPost #6

I'm here for meeting ppl also, do raids with ppl i know is better. Ofc i'm not here only for raiding like a mad! Btw, i don't think that my glyphs are wrong, and i think i've posted my build in my first comment Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Superbia   Sat 28 Apr 2012, 12:37 pm   Post numberPost #7

Superbia wrote:
I'm here for meeting ppl also, do raids with ppl i know is better. Ofc i'm not here only for raiding like a mad! Btw, i don't think that my glyphs are wrong, and i think i've posted my build in my first comment Smile

Yes the glyphs are not good at all.
And you haven`t posted your build, check before you write something.
Anyway I won`t waste my time with your application anymore.
I don`t like your attitude, you can`t take critic, wrong glyphs, you didn`t paste your build.

Negative.
Back to top Go down
Superbia

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Superbia   Sat 28 Apr 2012, 12:44 pm   Post numberPost #8

Haha feel like a dictator uh? Every hpala has a different gameplay. Depends on what u want to do when raiding. Saying that everyone should be like clones is vbad. Why should i play like u? Why should i put on ur glyphs when my glyphs work better with my gameplay? I'm not here to be teached by a person who probably knows less than me and spit judgements on other ppl who doens't adopt her directives. I've lost interest to be in ur "social" guild, i'm sorry for Elerond, cos he's a good person, but as i can see, not everyone is like him Smile So gl with ur family here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Superbia   Sat 28 Apr 2012, 1:42 pm   Post numberPost #9

Superbia wrote:
Haha feel like a dictator uh? Every hpala has a different gameplay. Depends on what u want to do when raiding. Saying that everyone should be like clones is vbad. Why should i play like u? Why should i put on ur glyphs when my glyphs work better with my gameplay? I'm not here to be teached by a person who probably knows less than me and spit judgements on other ppl who doens't adopt her directives. I've lost interest to be in ur "social" guild, i'm sorry for Elerond, cos he's a good person, but as i can see, not everyone is like him Smile So gl with ur family here Very Happy

Dude I raided with u few times, u suck big time.. U can barely pull 2k HPS, so refrain from that ignorant and childish behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Superbia   Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:03 pm   Post numberPost #10

Dude im sry u think like that now...when i was talking to u u seemed much more nicer, but now i dont think that... just dont understand why cant u listen to some of guild members... i guess this is "Good Bye"
Back to top Go down
Nalak
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-03-31

Character information
Name: Nalak
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Superbia   Sat 28 Apr 2012, 3:10 pm   Post numberPost #11

So close.. Very Happy
i did it
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Superbia   Sat 28 Apr 2012, 3:35 pm   Post numberPost #12

You sir just scored a Negative from me

everything what i wanna say is said by Tami and Psychoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Superbia   Sat 28 Apr 2012, 4:03 pm   Post numberPost #13

Psychoo wrote:
Dude I raided with u few times, u suck big time.. U can barely pull 2k HPS, so refrain from that ignorant and childish behaviour.

I agree with Psychoo here. Not liking your attitude towards tami giving her oppinion. We are not here to lie to people. We give out honest oppinions about what we think. Alot of people take it completly personal when we disagree with their choices of spec's, glyphs, etc. I don't like those kinds of people and also seeing you "loosing" intrest in joining the family. guess all I have to say is

fuck that get the fuck out

Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Superbia   Sat 28 Apr 2012, 8:27 pm   Post numberPost #14

Superbia wrote:

My dear friend, applying for a guild is like posting a CV to a job, u want something from us, called "job", we maybe want things for u.
So this attitude is not going u anywhere in life.

Deena

PS: I'm not arrogant and this is just an advise.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Superbia   Sat 28 Apr 2012, 8:37 pm   Post numberPost #15

Close dis shit already! We saw enough of dis moron! are you kidding
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Superbia   Sun 29 Apr 2012, 4:36 am   Post numberPost #16

Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Superbia      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Superbia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-