HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Powerbg

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikolai2

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Powerbg   Fri 27 Apr 2012, 7:12 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:5
Time zone (GMT+/-?):Bulgaria GMT+02:00

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:im very frienful and i love all Very Happy

Character details:

- Class:Paladin
- Race:Retribution
- Character's name:Powerbg
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#999Tq9k7u_Y11,,12213
- Why did you choose this build/s?:i think that is good talend for retribution Paladin
- Gear Score : 5640
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
Engenering 460
*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:PVE

What Glyphs do you use?
:Crusaider Strike,Divine Storm,Judgement

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#999Tq9k7u_Y11,,12213

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:jugment of justise and jugement of Light,crusader strike,divine storm,avenging wrath,exorsisum,consecration,than i heal palyers with art of war when exorsisum isn't at cd and i do it againg
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:i help the leader to fing ppl and lisening music

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:Yes

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:moltenkore
TBC:Zyaman
WOTLK:ICC 10/25 Voa 10/25 Toc 10/25 Os 10/25 Naxx 10 /25 Udyar 10/25

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:yes

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:For The Guild im able

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:i dont have ;(

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:recaunt ,Gearscore ,Gladiatus,Drdameg,iceHUD,SExyMAP,Xper

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:Yes FOr THe Guild

And i wna Add The taktick for Sindrgosata :: Sindragosa is a typical dragon you need to stay by her sides.She has frost aura that deals 3000 dmg every 3 sec in 10 man and keeps the heals busy.At the first phase there isnt any aoe to note and you can just group at one of her sides to maximize healing efects.The raid should never be in front of Sindragosa because she does Frost Breath which deals 37 000-43 000 dmg.So, the raid should never be in front of Sindragosa. Except the tank. Even then, healers gotta be prepped for this spike damage. It's a 1.5 second cast, so if you can time CDs to pop with it, go for it. Frost Resist gear will mitigate this significantly.In the air phase teh raid should group up excep those one which are marked with Frost Bacon.cy Tomb and Asphyxiation.Encases each of the Frost Beacon targets in an Ice Block.The ice blocks need to be atacked free them each onehas around 759k hp and the 25 man.These do about 10K damage on impact and chains the Ice Tombs, a bit similar to Hydross bubbles. So they should be spread out, and the raid should get to them after they're formed.Asphyxiation will start after some time in the blocks, it damages them for 8% of their maximum hp per second, so top them off before it hits and free them before they die.Frost Bombs-She will be launching 4 of them at us, one at a time.The ground will be glowing and have a small blue-white targeting reticule where the bomb will be hitting.It does 20-25K Frost Damage to everyone within Line of Sight of the point of impact. Well, those Icy Tombs can be used to LoS it. So as the Frost Bombs comes down, the raid is to shift around the Icy Tombs to always be on the opposite side. Grounded Phase starts when she hits 30% and retains all of the previuos grounded phase abilities.Frost Beacon and Icy Tomb Just like the Air Phase, she'll probably do this on some timer. The marked raidmember should run out of the raid to not chain the Icy Tomb to everyone else.Mystic Buffet his is a debuff that increases magic damage taken by 15%, per stack, can be LoS'd.So this is why you want to leave an Icy Tomb up.
Back to top Go down
Tianae
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Character information
Name: Eium
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Powerbg   Fri 27 Apr 2012, 7:17 pm   Post numberPost #2

incomplete application + the last part is a copy paste from somewhere...how i know that ? compare the english from taht to what you answered at HALF of the apply

Back to top Go down
Fmpav
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Character information
Name: Fmpav
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Powerbg   Fri 27 Apr 2012, 8:33 pm   Post numberPost #3

the aplication is bad not to mention your glyphs and english

negative sorry
Back to top Go down
Bonesmasher
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Character information
Name: Bonesmasher
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Powerbg   Fri 27 Apr 2012, 8:34 pm   Post numberPost #4

If u want to join guild.... do the full app.... Big - !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Powerbg   Fri 27 Apr 2012, 9:09 pm   Post numberPost #5

remake the app
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Powerbg   Fri 27 Apr 2012, 9:36 pm   Post numberPost #6

I have raided with this guy on 1 of my alts. Did VOA 25 man with him. Was not impressed with what I saw. He was a retri paly and he ninja'd a protection paly's sanctified legs - without saying that he is rolling tank.

Big Negative from me
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Powerbg   Fri 27 Apr 2012, 9:58 pm   Post numberPost #7

Bigben wrote:
I have raided with this guy on 1 of my alts. Did VOA 25 man with him. Was not impressed with what I saw. He was a retri paly and he ninja'd a protection paly's sanctified legs - without saying that he is rolling tank.

Big Negative from me

Da app is pathetic plus we dont appreciate ninjas among our ranks. I vote "-" have a nice life. get the fuck out
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Powerbg   Sat 28 Apr 2012, 4:40 am   Post numberPost #8

What Miz said

Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Powerbg      Post numberPost #9

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Powerbg

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.