HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Kreontas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kreontas

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Sun 29 Apr 2012, 10:50 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7
Time zone (GMT+/-?): GMT +3

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I am a serious minded player , i need to raid , because is fun. Always help to friend and guild members.

Character details:

- Class: Warlock
- Race: Undead
- Character's name: Kreontas
- Character's level: 80lvl
- Talent build/s: Demonology.
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Because i like to do great damage.
- Gear Score : 5.7
- Professions & lvl: Inscription(450) and tailoring(450) , only for support.

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:PVE

What Glyphs do you use?
Glyph of Life tap
Glyph of Immolate
Glyph of metamorphosis

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/warlockt.php?000000000000000000000000000020120330113520253003520135155201005000000000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:Immolate + coruption + curse of elements - always on boss
Shadow bolt + incinerate - spam
35% health - soul fire + metamorphosis
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:flasks , scrolls , potions.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla:
TBC:
WOTLK: ICC 10/25, Toc/Togc 10/25, Voa 10/25. Some ulduar and naxx.

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:Have

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:Yes

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: ICC ---> The plagueworks (25 player) , The crimson hall (10 player)
TOC--->Call of the Crusader(25 player), Salt and pepper (10 player), A tribute to Insanity (10 player)

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:Omen 3 , recount , power auras.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Of course.

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Because i want raid without noobs and pug Smile

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Helpfull members , and good raids.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:No.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:No ;/

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: None .And i don't feel interest in any other.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:Of course, everyday if it's needed Smile

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Fashistas ( shaman) - 80lvl resto / enhacement. 5.9k gs.
Winstonas (death knight) - 80lvl frost or blood idk now. I try do this character tank.

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: Well I'm not an ordinary noob, I know how to play, become cognizant of all classes, exept in rogue and warrior.
If you have any questions, just ask.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

Hmm.. Girl , computer with internet , and power generator Very Happy

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.

Ofc answer is D Very Happy

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?

No i dont like caps and , I'am allways great when im playing Smile

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Hmm.. i have shaman. I think , i'am skilled with rshamy , and i dont die , when raid and bear will be survive. :DD it's joke Smile
Back to top Go down
Retriputka
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-01-25

Character information
Name: Retriputka
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 1:40 am   Post numberPost #2

Quote :
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.

Ofc answer is D Very Happy Very Happy
lol i rlly like this Very Happy ..
anyway i like ur apply and i give u + GL Smile
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 5:59 am   Post numberPost #3

-We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I am a serious minded player , i need to raid , because is fun. Always help to friend and guild members.-

First question u should ask yourself when u are about to join guild is: What can u do for guild. Not what guild can do for u!!

Anyway i dont like ur attitude for raids, cause its not main thing in wow. From me u have a big negative!!

GL!
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 8:57 am   Post numberPost #4

@Elerond wrote:
-We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I am a serious minded player , i need to raid , because is fun. Always help to friend and guild members.-

First question u should ask yourself when u are about to join guild is: What can u do for guild. Not what guild can do for u!!

Anyway i dont like ur attitude for raids, cause its not main thing in wow. From me u have a big negative!!

GL!

We all have an addiction for wow, I'm not hypocrite to not admit it. So on a basic lvl, we all need to raid.
The question is guild "Hellguards" suited for your needs, considering we do not do raids on a daily bases.
I also want a warlock opinion on your application. Neutral for now.

Deena
Back to top Go down
pedram
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kreontas - Warlock    Mon 30 Apr 2012, 9:11 am   Post numberPost #5

hello mate

your app is good i hope to see you soon
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 3:37 pm   Post numberPost #6

quite decent app ... maby an expert lock can shed some light on rotation/spec.. and ... i hope u don't need those raids that bad ... neutral for now ... w8ing an expert's opinion...
Back to top Go down
Frostknight
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Character information
Name: Frostknight
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 3:56 pm   Post numberPost #7

@Elerond wrote:

GL!

If he loves raidin more than his life it's his decision... Maybe he love raidin much, but maybe he likes talkin with guildies and helping them too.

Anyways u can have a "+" from me.

Good luck mate Smile

I know this vote don't counts, but doesn't matter i can tell what i think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nalak
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-03-31

Character information
Name: Nalak
Race: Troll
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 6:36 pm   Post numberPost #8

Our young guildie has really changed my opinion. Maybe he loves raiding more than it's "intended" for us, but he still might be a good person otherwise.

#BUT#

Quote :
We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I am a serious minded player , i need to raid , because is fun. Always help to friend and guild members.

You should've written here, what are you like as a PERSON also. Not just as a wow player.
Although I think that it's freaking awesome that you are from Lithuania etc Very Happy .. I think that you are missing that unique "something" in you, that makes one a true Hellguard Very Happy

This is it from channel 6 news, my name is Nalak. Stay tuned Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 6:53 pm   Post numberPost #9

Too short answers, no recommendations plus I don't think we can satisfy yer raiding needs. I'm gonna w8 for our pro locks to share their opinions about yer class knowledge. Neutral for now but I would rather go for da "-". Neutral
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 7:27 pm   Post numberPost #10

Remove the points from Cataclysm and 1 from Aftermath , add 2 to Intensity

btw your application is somewhat unimpressive like Miz said , no recommendations , no rl / family members in guild.
Back to top Go down
Tianae
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Character information
Name: Eium
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 9:13 pm   Post numberPost #11

1. wrong gliph : gliph of immolate

2.kinda wrong talents :demonic enbrance must be at 3/3 because of demonic knowledge + what riki said intensity is a must

3. no deadly boss mode or something like that? ...

we all are a bit ( OR MORE ) addicted to this game but i have a question...if we fail in your first icc 25 ...lets say we wipe at rotface....you gonna stay with us or you wills earch for another "raiding guild" ?

sorry not impressed...try to do more on the next apply ( if you will do one ) and put some love in that and trow some yes or no answer there Razz

neutral ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Tue 01 May 2012, 1:29 am   Post numberPost #12

I see no reason to give + and no reason for -. Neutral.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Tue 01 May 2012, 1:52 am   Post numberPost #13

Not impressed with the short and quick answers. This is a application that must make us want you in the guild. So far there is not really anything that interests me. This is also a social guild btw... don't have raid days for every day of the week.

Sorry, but Negative from me
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Tue 01 May 2012, 4:00 am   Post numberPost #14

@Tianae wrote:
1. wrong gliph : gliph of immolate

2.kinda wrong talents :demonic enbrance must be at 3/3 because of demonic knowledge + what riki said intensity is a must

3. no deadly boss mode or something like that? ...

we all are a bit ( OR MORE ) addicted to this game but i have a question...if we fail in your first icc 25 ...lets say we wipe at rotface....you gonna stay with us or you wills earch for another "raiding guild" ?

sorry not impressed...try to do more on the next apply ( if you will do one ) and put some love in that and trow some yes or no answer there Razz

neutral ...
^
This

Back to top Go down
Kreontas

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Tue 01 May 2012, 1:31 pm   Post numberPost #15

Ofc i stay. Smile
sorry about the short answer, but I do not think that due to my view is changing. Smile

But that's your opinion and I respect it. If you excluded from your guild, as not to think negatively about you.
Warlock said that my talents and have some glyph "-". But everyone should make their own talents and rotation. After all, would not wonder if all the Warlock, would be the same. It is my opinion
Back to top Go down
Kreontas

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Tue 01 May 2012, 1:35 pm   Post numberPost #16

Noreciau greiciau sulaukti atsakymo ar mane priims i gildija. I think no , nes turiu daug minusu , bei neutral. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Tue 01 May 2012, 10:11 pm   Post numberPost #17

Changing my vote to Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tianae
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Character information
Name: Eium
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Wed 02 May 2012, 8:12 am   Post numberPost #18

i share the same opinion with you about specs and gliphs and gems and etc.... but what you got there its a big fail and reduce your dps=dmg alot... i dont stay neutral cause of what you got

i stay neutral cause of your "shity answers" and i feel this apply like a joke ( even if its more negative )
Back to top Go down
Kreontas

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Wed 02 May 2012, 10:10 pm   Post numberPost #19

My glyph and talents has changed now Smile
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Thu 03 May 2012, 8:32 am   Post numberPost #20

Kreontas wrote:
My glyph and talents has changed now Smile

Can u link them pls.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Kreontas

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Thu 03 May 2012, 6:40 pm   Post numberPost #21

http://wow335.gamestool.net/warlockt.php?000000000000000000000000000000320330113520243003520135155200005200000000000000000

Glyph of metamorphosis
Glyph of Corruption
Glyph of Quick Decay

in icc 25man , i do
Lord - 9k dps
Lady - 9k dps
dbw - 10k dps
Faster gut - 10k dps
council - 9k dps

Support is only balance dudu , and arcane mage "focus magic".
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Thu 03 May 2012, 8:04 pm   Post numberPost #22

Google translate says that :

Noreciau greiciau sulaukti atsakymo ar mane priims i gildija. I think no , nes turiu daug minusu , bei neutral

is approximately :

I want to get an answer soon, or I will take a guild. I think no, because I have a lot of minuses, and neutral

... still neutral but ... leaning towards a minus....
Back to top Go down
Kreontas

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Mon 07 May 2012, 6:44 pm   Post numberPost #23

No more comments ;/
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Wed 09 May 2012, 3:48 am   Post numberPost #24

Kreontas wrote:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/warlockt.php?000000000000000000000000000000320330113520243003520135155200005200000000000000000

Glyph of metamorphosis
Glyph of Corruption
Glyph of Quick Decay

in icc 25man , i do
Lord - 9k dps
Lady - 9k dps
dbw - 10k dps
Faster gut - 10k dps
council - 9k dps

Support is only balance dudu , and arcane mage "focus magic".

I would like to see a screenshot of your dps done to Heroic dummy.
Back to top Go down
Kreontas

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas   Thu 10 May 2012, 2:49 am   Post numberPost #25

do not expect much because I am a demo lock. The main damage from doing soul fire.
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5941/kreontasdps.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kreontas      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Kreontas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.