HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonci122

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 6:41 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9
Time zone (GMT+/-?):3:00+ GMT

Character details:

- Class:Priest
- Race:Undead
- Character's name:Ghostfire
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:Holy/Discipline
- Why did you choose this build/s?:I love priest healer
- Gear Score :5679
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
Don't have any professions

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:I am a serious when needed player who focuses on learning all tactics and doesn't screw around when its uncalled for

What Glyphs do you use?
:Glyph Of Guardian Spirit/Glyph of Renew/Glyph of Circle of Healing

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?0503202000000000000000000000235020032302152530005331351000000000000000000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:Renew and Prayer of Mending on all the time on the target Circle of Healing and instant flash heal when possible Binding heal if both me and another Target are low on hp greater heal on Tank if hes under 50% health
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:Flasks

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:Yes i am

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:No experience
TBC:No experience
WOTLK:I have been playing wotlk for about 4years so i know almost every tactic available and even if i didn't know a few i would focus on watching videos and learning them all

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:Yes i do but i have always been leading morons who don't have a clue what i am saying so it ends as wipe but i am sure it would be a whole other story if it was with Hellguards

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:Yes

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:(The Crimson Hall){BPC Only}
(The Plagueworks){Full}

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:Healbot

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:Yes i will

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Cause i Heard from some of your guild members that you have nice guild raids and i am tired of wiping in public raids

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Nice Guild raids and having to deal with brained people who understand everything you ask them

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:No

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Not Realy

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:I was in baws but than people started to leave and guild raids weren't held anymore so i left

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:Yes i am

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Yes,
Sonic(Warrior)/Stormm(Hunter)/Orko(Deathknight)

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:Just hope i can join you

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

e)I wouldn't care its just a NPC

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Water/Food/Wood

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

e)I would throw the first thing i see in sight and Yell:Get the hell out of here cant you see i am raiding

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Nope

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

I wouldn't Realy care about beer if i got a shot at killing the Lichking i would be like (Fuck the beer) and use ankh and blow the shit of The Lich king
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 7:37 pm   Post numberPost #2

Quote :
*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:I am a serious when needed player who focuses on learning all tactics and doesn't screw around when its uncalled for

You misunderstood the question we are asking you if you are either pvp , pve or both pve and pvp player

Quote :
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9
fuck that

Clearly your English level is not 9.

No recommendations , no rl/family members in guild

You didnt answered 1 question and im not impressed by the *General Information* answers

Negative
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 8:28 pm   Post numberPost #3

Your application was not impressive, but your talents are correct, also glyphs.

+

Deena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Tue 01 May 2012, 1:32 am   Post numberPost #4

Yes, yout English is not 9 for sure, but I haven`t decided how to vote yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Tue 01 May 2012, 1:41 am   Post numberPost #5

Not too impressed by the application. Alot of people have these strange ideas when making a application that its always just about raiding. We are more of a social guild. We still do guild raids, but not like archangels used to be or any other hardcore raiding guilds. I understand how frustrated you must feel. I have first hand experience leading raids with the retards on gamer-district. I don't have problems with the glyphs and spec that you posted, but the reason for wanting to join and not putting in some extra effort in the application (1 word answers) makes my vote a -

Best of luck
Back to top Go down
Sonic122

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Tue 01 May 2012, 4:25 am   Post numberPost #6

Well i dont Realy care about guild raids if im not surrounded by morons Smile
P.S:thank you for the replys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Tue 01 May 2012, 6:43 am   Post numberPost #7

I've Seen in him some raids.. decent guy... and his english was alright.. when i talked to him....

over all good .. so + Smile
Back to top Go down
Sonic122

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Tue 01 May 2012, 6:48 am   Post numberPost #8

Yea i Gues i misunderstood some questions but i am always ready to learn so if you give me a chance i would be grateful
P.S: i am always ready to help too so hope you will give me a chance Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Tue 01 May 2012, 6:58 am   Post numberPost #9

Voting plus for trial.
Back to top Go down
Nalak
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-03-31

Character information
Name: Nalak
Race: Troll
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Tue 01 May 2012, 9:51 am   Post numberPost #10

Looking good. Hopefully you'll join our ranks soon What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sonic122

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Tue 01 May 2012, 10:21 am   Post numberPost #11

Thank you im hoping i get accepted too Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Tue 01 May 2012, 10:08 pm   Post numberPost #12

Sonic122 wrote:

Like the fact that you did not take offence on the posts.

Changing my vote to "+"
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Wed 02 May 2012, 8:06 am   Post numberPost #13

ur app and attitude has pros and cons but overall i tend to think that pros are more than cons...
my vote is + for the trial ... don't let us down mon.
Back to top Go down
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Wed 02 May 2012, 5:21 pm   Post numberPost #14

don't let us down mon. {Quote}

Will try my best and thanks for the support
Back to top Go down
pedram
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Application by Ghostfire   Wed 02 May 2012, 5:56 pm   Post numberPost #15

hello your achaviments are god i hope to see you
Back to top Go down
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Wed 02 May 2012, 6:36 pm   Post numberPost #16

Thank you same thing here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Thu 03 May 2012, 1:08 pm   Post numberPost #17

Hey guys not that i am rushing you or anything but i would like it if i get more reply's i wanna know what's wrong so i can fix it but if you cant don't worry take your time Smile
Back to top Go down
Mynamesucks
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-01-21

Character information
Name: Mynamesucks
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Thu 03 May 2012, 6:48 pm   Post numberPost #18

As the best priest ever(haters gonna hate), I can say that his build and glyphs are ok Very Happy

ps if anyone reads dis I am not active cause PC broke
Back to top Go down
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Thu 03 May 2012, 7:15 pm   Post numberPost #19

Thanks i am always trying to aim for the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Thu 03 May 2012, 7:36 pm   Post numberPost #20

Anonymous wrote:
Well i dont Realy care about guild raids if im not surrounded by morons Smile

Anonymous wrote:
Yea i Gues i misunderstood some questions but i am always ready to learn so if you give me a chance i would be grateful
P.S: i am always ready to help too so hope you will give me a chance Smile

seems i was mistaken , im changing my vote to Positive , hope you show the same good attitude in the future if you get invited.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Thu 03 May 2012, 10:30 pm   Post numberPost #21

I'm quite impressed of yer cool and calm attitude even though some of us tryed to pull da devils outa u Twisted Evil It is really admirable and dat is why I'm voting "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Fri 04 May 2012, 5:57 am   Post numberPost #22

Thank you very much,

And by the way can anyone tell me how many more points i need till i am accepted?
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Fri 04 May 2012, 12:58 pm   Post numberPost #23

You will probably get accepted soon.

Btw glad to see that you are here not for raids (which i will admit, sometimes doesn't go well) but for ppl and fun, you got my + not for trial but for Hellspawn already (rank)

Also i talked to his bro and im cool with him, seem to be having finaly some decent ppl, hope he will join too in time.

GL HF
Back to top Go down
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Fri 04 May 2012, 3:06 pm   Post numberPost #24

Thanks for the reply,

And i hope your right about the me being accepted soon part
Back to top Go down
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire   Fri 04 May 2012, 7:25 pm   Post numberPost #25

By the way can someone explain to me how much points i get from each rank that gives me a +?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) by Ghostfire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.