HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Elenee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orine_

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Wed 02 May 2012, 3:23 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class:Paladin
- Race:Bloodelf
- Character's name:Elenee
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:Retri and OS Holy
- Why did you choose this build/s?:Because i want to do some awesome things with dps.. Smile
- Gear Score :5331
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)Dont have yet.

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:PvE

What Glyphs do you use?
:Gylph of Seal of Vengence Gylph of Excorism Gylph Of Judgement

Please show us your talents from the given link:
http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:Judgement of wisdom>consecration>devinestorm>crusader sstrike
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
:Chk durability...chk latency..reagents..flasks and mana and life..

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:ya just know about it never used it

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:
TBC:
WOTLK:icc10/25 toc10/25 voa10/25 and all

Do you have any experience leading raids?
:ya 2-3 times i lead

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
:ahhh...sry cant do that but i will try to do that. Smile

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
:i have storming the citadel....Half crimson hall and half PW...but know tactic till 6 boss

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
:for dps i dont use any kind of addon....but for healing i ma using vudoo

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
:ya sure i will

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Because i need dkp system and want to do raids with goo player so it will be fun to raid the bosses without any qq and ninja..and can do more boss and get more gear up...thats all..i just need good friends Smile

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:I expect you accept my application and give me a chance to proove myself..thats all

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:ya i have

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:dont know..invericus will i think Smile

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:From starting playing wow i have no guild because i always play alone...but nowdays i need frineds and guilds

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:i will visit

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:ya i have 7 character- ertlek,orine,emoo,linthvia,stormaid,seriousblack,croxx, thats all

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
:Nothing i just want to join u guys
Back to top Go down
Orine

PostSubject: Bloodelf paladin   Wed 02 May 2012, 3:39 pm   Post numberPost #2

here it is hope u will like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Wed 02 May 2012, 4:09 pm   Post numberPost #3

Ok ok ok ok slow down!!! Very Happy

U got rly messy rotation, and glyphs(cause u need minor ones too) , and pls link us ur build!!!

On other side i would like to know ur status in equiped items (how many t9/t10) so i can tell u what u should change abour rotation!!!

Overall i like ur spirit, and from ur app i see that u are willing to learn!!!

Cause of that i would like to give u a Positive, but i will hold it till u replay!!!

GL!!
Back to top Go down
Orine

PostSubject: Bloodelf paladin   Wed 02 May 2012, 4:15 pm   Post numberPost #4

http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?050500000000000000000000000530000000000000000000000005232050203331322133231031

ohh sry i forgot to link this.....bytheway i have only t9 gears....thats the rotation for t9..and i know when i have t10 set bonus rotation will change...thankx Smile
Back to top Go down
Retriputka
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-01-25

Character information
Name: Retriputka
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Wed 02 May 2012, 4:50 pm   Post numberPost #5

u dont use Excorism or what ? because i dont see excorism in your rotation ?!
Back to top Go down
orine

PostSubject: bloodelf paladin   Wed 02 May 2012, 5:18 pm   Post numberPost #6

ya i use....just take the opposite talent to excorism.....bymistakely.....
Back to top Go down
orine

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Wed 02 May 2012, 5:19 pm   Post numberPost #7

ya in rotation when art of war is on and all in cd i use that....
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Wed 02 May 2012, 6:20 pm   Post numberPost #8

i would change couple of things in ur talents...

Here this is the pure pve build : http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?050500000000000000000000000530000000000000000000000005232050203331322133231031

And about rotation: its not right. The best rotation for that gear is: Judgement > HoW > CS > DS > Consecrate > Exorcism > Holy Wrath

Last edited by Elerond on Wed 02 May 2012, 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostknight
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Character information
Name: Frostknight
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Wed 02 May 2012, 6:22 pm   Post numberPost #9

GL mate u can have a "+" from me!

I'm Treyas Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Thu 03 May 2012, 1:52 am   Post numberPost #10

Add your spec please. Till then... I'm staying neutral
Back to top Go down
Nalak
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-03-31

Character information
Name: Nalak
Race: Troll
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Thu 03 May 2012, 6:30 am   Post numberPost #11

Quote :
- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:ya i have

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:dont know..invericus will i think

wait-think Not sure if you are talking about the same person in both questions or not.
Back to top Go down
Orine

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Thu 03 May 2012, 7:11 am   Post numberPost #12

no i have other frineds....name is Babybud, Bluemoon, Jungly, Drona, nowdays they are not playing .....and inverticus is just a frined in wow he just suggest me something good in doing dps...thats all...so i think in that question inverticuz is the only player i know from your guild so i think he will Smile
Back to top Go down
Orine

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Thu 03 May 2012, 7:17 am   Post numberPost #13

Bigben i added my talent in post cuz i forgot to add it in application so chk that Smile
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Thu 03 May 2012, 11:41 am   Post numberPost #14

Tami is perfectly right ... on both matters ... /tar Tami /bow.

negative here also
Back to top Go down
Orrine

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Thu 03 May 2012, 3:04 pm   Post numberPost #15

i am sorry for my mistake Sad but i am lilbit poor in filling applications and nervous too....and doign a lot mistake in filling it......and now your decision i will always respect your comments Smile
Back to top Go down
Orrine

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Thu 03 May 2012, 3:08 pm   Post numberPost #16

and i know i have no real life frined in your guild but have in other guilds and one thing i want to tell u if u have the power to inv then u must have the power to kik too......every players are not best from starting ...he became best by having support from other players...so if u want just giv me a chance to proove myself and i will became a good player as u want....if i dont perform well u can kik me i wotn even ask a single question Smile
Back to top Go down
Nalak
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-03-31

Character information
Name: Nalak
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Thu 03 May 2012, 5:06 pm   Post numberPost #17

Quote :
and i know i have no real life frined in your guild but have in other guilds...

Absolutely irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Thu 03 May 2012, 10:35 pm   Post numberPost #18

Answer da additional questions. They are there for a reason. Neutral till u do.
Back to top Go down
Nebloa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Character information
Name: Nebloa
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Fri 04 May 2012, 4:22 am   Post numberPost #19

Orrine wrote:
and i know i have no real life frined in your guild but have in other guilds and one thing i want to tell u if u have the power to inv then u must have the power to kik too.

I ll stay neutral, just because this sentence is epic Very Happy

i got da power! oh yeah!
Back to top Go down
Orrine

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Fri 04 May 2012, 4:29 am   Post numberPost #20

sry but when i got the format of application i didnt notice the additional question ........
Back to top Go down
Orrine

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Fri 04 May 2012, 4:44 am   Post numberPost #21

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
Answar-Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!... and according to F.ck him, he will re spawn.i can too respawn so i will try my best to save thrall.. Smile

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
water food and my ipod...cuz i cant live without songs

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
A-Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.if the house is robbed then what the hell i can do.....

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Emotional PRoblem

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Answar-My beer Sad
Back to top Go down
Nebloa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Character information
Name: Nebloa
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Sat 05 May 2012, 3:53 am   Post numberPost #22

I was talking to him, and seemed to me a nice dude, very well disposed. And for his posts its seems that he is making a lot of effort trying to get into our guild, and i tink we can at least give it a try.

Change neutral to positive Gl.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Sat 05 May 2012, 7:28 am   Post numberPost #23

I also talk to this fellow, i liked him. I told him I am gonna wait for a pala opinon, but since our pala experts are slaking (Very Happy).. heh

+

Deena
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Sat 05 May 2012, 7:04 pm   Post numberPost #24

Orine wrote:

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Tell about yourself plz

Orine wrote:

- Why did you choose this build/s?:Because i want to do some awesome things with dps.. Smile
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)Dont have yet.

If you want to do awesome things with dps then you surely need help from professions, I'd like to know what professions you are gonna choose to enhance your dps.

Orine wrote:

What is your frequent spell rotation?
:Judgement of wisdom>consecration>devinestorm>crusader sstrike
Orine wrote:

bytheway i have only t9 gears....thats the rotation for t9..and i know when i have t10 set bonus rotation will change...thankx Smile

Assembling for you, Try it..
Judgemen>cs>ds>Consercration>Exorcism(on proc)
At T10 :-
Judgemen>ds>cs>Consercration>Exorcism(on proc)

Orine wrote:

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:

fill it

Orine wrote:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?050500000000000000000000000530000000000000000000000005232050203331322133231031
Remove 1 point from "Stocism" and put that in "Aura Mastery" that change only needed for now.

Well Deena likes your attitude thats enough for me to stay "Neutral" till you answer on my points.
Back to top Go down
Orrine

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee   Sat 05 May 2012, 8:35 pm   Post numberPost #25

my proficiency is 5-6....and i have jc in my main...and didnt start any profession in alts....

i am just a normal person playing wow since 3 year but still learning to be good....and i dont know pvp just love pve and always do pve...i love to help other peoples as possible for me...and there is nothing i can tell about myself....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Elenee      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Elenee

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.