HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Zinger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
w4rg0d

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Thu 10 May 2012, 7:39 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10
Time zone (GMT+/-?): +5:30

We'd like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Well, i'm doing my degree in computer science and engineering, and just getting my second year exams past me Smile Im an avid fan of metal, and I've played the guitar for 5 to 6 years now... I play basketball too... I keep hoping wow doesnt affect my grades Smile

Character details:

- Class: Death knight
- Race: Blood elf
- Character's name: Zinger
- Character's level: 80
- Talent builds: Frost tank / Blood tank / Frost DPS / Unholy PVE (I frequently unlearn my talents as the need arises. I have all four saved in my PC for quick reference Smile )
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I chose to be a tank coz of pure chance, and I'm LOVING it! Smile
- Gear Score : 5649
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Mining : 450 , Jewelcrafting : 450

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:
PVE mainly, though i occasionally PVP with my friends for some AP and ratings. I hope to buy the wrathful Greatsword one day Smile

Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
this is my frost tank spec ( i use this until i get a blood venom blade/bryntroll/ramaldini(for expertise) )

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight#3hXXur69Q4eFR,Iw83eR,12213

this is my Blood tank spec( i do not use this much because i dont have a good 2h to tank with : right now im using Tyrannical beheader, and the only other good 2h i have is the hersir's greatspear , though ive never seen a dk walking around with a long stick =P )

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight#3hXU1Y6rFLOA4A,t9p3e-,12213

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: in frost : Icy touch : plague strike : blood strike : obliterate : frost strike : rune strike , bs and fs multiple times. if killing machine probs i use fs immediately, if i dodge i use rs immediately, if rime procs i use howling blast. This rotation is quite versatile and flexible... i refresh diseases when they are about to run out, and just do a priority wise rotation... no fixed order.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: I would first see what spec i am needed in (blood or frost - both trees have important raid buffs). Then i would equip the curresponding gear for it ( In icc i equip items spamed with stamina gems, but in other raids i use gear for avoidance too, If im in frost )
btw, i check for NINJA Razz

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:No but i could learn Smile

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: Not much, but i have visited a few low level dungeons like Stockades and gnomeregan , ahn quiraj, shadowfang keep, etc... and i have done most dungeons for fun in another server
TBC: Ive done the black temple,(sorry if miss spelled), Zulfarak, Sunwell plateau, tempest keep etc... i used to go for fun achievement raids with my ingame friends
WOTLK: I have been in Most WotLK raids that i have heard of Smile except ulduar but i hope to do it soon Smile

I prefer doing TBC raids, that too in low gears, just for the challenge it offers... they are well scripted(atleast most of them) and they test everyone , and i guess even full geared level80s wipe on Sunwell Plateau ^-^ TBC raids > WotLK IMO Smile

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: yes i have led a fair share of raids Smile

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Yes i am able to do that, and would certainly get a mic if needs be Smile

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: I havent gone to many succesful 25man raids, and none of the achievements spring to my head now Smile though I do remember The first TOC25 that i tanked successfully and got all achievements available in it Smile oh yea and i did a lot of 25 man os runs with less than 10 players to help some friends get trinkets...

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: I use tauntmaster to check my aggro, Deadly Boss mode to get those quick updates in crucial moments, And bartender for that neat and clean UI Smile

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Yes, i will definitely be able, unless its exam time Smile or if im sick or something

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
: Yea i do BGs a lot for the honour for Gems, I do WG most of the time its called, though i dont like world pvp unless "he started it" Razz
Arena rating : i just started a group with my lannie today just b4 the flush... the team rating is 96 Razz
Honor kills : some 800+ if i remember right
Arena achievements : step into the arena Razz
Other PVP achievements (Optional): arathi basin perfection, arathi basin allstar, lets get this done, disgracin the basin, arathi basin victory, alterac valley victory,storm capper, flurry, eye of the storm victory, capture the flag, warsong gulch perfection, warsong gulch victory, Not even a scratch, Strand of ancients victory, all voa achievements, within our grasp, wintergrasp victory, 50 stone keeper shards , call in the cavalry, 500 honourable kills, freedom of the horde, duel-icious, the grim reaper, know thy enemy, that takes class

i know most of these are less than significant but im happy Smile

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
: i dont pvp much Smile i just do it for hopes of getting the wrathful greatsword Smile

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Ive raided with many of your members, all good players, and i want to learn more from them. and i really wish to get the exclusivity of the title "hellguards" under my name!

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: i would like to make new friends, learn stuff i would never have known otherwise, and have fun raiding Smile

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: yea i do - neal - irl friend

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: again, neal =)

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: well, my first proper guild was BAWS, which died as soon as the leader quit wow. then i joined Unleashed force immediately after because i was out of a guild at the time. Then a lot of my friends at BAWS told me they had joined a guild called Lost heroes. It was a nice guild until some of the members left, and we started public recruitment. The flood of new members was too much and the guild standard degraded, raids falling into chaos, taking 2 days to even get past jarraxus in togc ... So i'm looking for a guild, in which everyone goes through a rigorous inspection before joining.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yes i will most probably visit it everyday, except as i've stated before, during exams, even then i can log in once every two days

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Nope this is all i have ever played all the way to 80.

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: thats it i guess Smile

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

answer a : i would get my ass over there as fast as my mount can take me Smile if im in a raid, i would ask them to spare 5 minutes to eat alliance cream. i would get everyone there Smile

also i would notice that question number two is missing Razz

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Well....i would take nutella, toblerone and my girl Smile oh btw fooooooood (coz nutella and toblerone would take up only little space) Razz

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

e: meh...i would ask my pally to gbok me, and would bash out of the robber using my bonebreaker sceptre that i had lying around somewhere =P

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
i dont use caps much... i use it only to refer the names of people if theres a lot of chat/spam going on so that they dont miss it

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

save the raid ofcourse.. i dont drink Smile
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Character information
Name: Gazzix
Race: Goblin
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Thu 10 May 2012, 8:00 pm   Post numberPost #2

I know Zinger he used to be with me before in Baws fun guy actually you got my recommendation dude Very Happy

P.S : i doubt that he still remembers me ^^

Last edited by Sonic on Thu 10 May 2012, 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Thu 10 May 2012, 8:08 pm   Post numberPost #3

Neal Aka Inverticus... Good guy, I'vnt raided with him much so dont kno about that, other wise awsome guy, quick learner.
Back to top Go down
w4rg0d

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Thu 10 May 2012, 8:57 pm   Post numberPost #4

Thanks ghost Smile thanks neal Smile
Back to top Go down
Petrixx

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Thu 10 May 2012, 9:06 pm   Post numberPost #5

Good blood build ,i only suggest you to change points from"Ravenous dead" to "Spell Deflection" and "glyph of icy touch" with "glyph of rune strike"=) GL.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Thu 10 May 2012, 10:14 pm   Post numberPost #6

Very nice app, phat and funny - just da way I like em Razz Plus u are recommended by a guild member so I vote "+" here GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
w4rg0d

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Thu 10 May 2012, 10:55 pm   Post numberPost #7

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Thu 10 May 2012, 11:21 pm   Post numberPost #8

Mizrael wrote:
Very nice app, phat and funny - just da way I like em Razz Plus u are recommended by a guild member so I vote "+" here GL! Smile

that ^

Voting Positive
Back to top Go down
w4rg0d

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Thu 10 May 2012, 11:34 pm   Post numberPost #9

thank you riki! Smile
Back to top Go down
w4rg0d

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Thu 10 May 2012, 11:47 pm   Post numberPost #10

petrixx can you wis me ingame and tell me what else i should change? thanks! Smile and miz lovin the dp! LOLface
Back to top Go down
w4rg0d

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Fri 11 May 2012, 7:32 am   Post numberPost #11

by the way i read up on DKP Smile it seems fair
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Character information
Name: Gazzix
Race: Goblin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Fri 11 May 2012, 7:40 am   Post numberPost #12

w4rg0d wrote:
by the way i read up on DKP Smile it seems fair

Yea its really nice Smile

P.S : More reply's here guys
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Fri 11 May 2012, 7:44 am   Post numberPost #13

Nice application after a long time. Hope to see you soon in guild.
Positive for trial.
Back to top Go down
w4rg0d

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Fri 11 May 2012, 7:56 am   Post numberPost #14

Thanks warloke ! Smile i hope to join the guild soon and raid alongside all you guys! and i would really like frostknight to debug my build Smile
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Fri 11 May 2012, 8:54 am   Post numberPost #15

Warloke wrote:
Nice application after a long time. Hope to see you soon in guild.
Positive for trial.

Indeed! Voting "+" GL! mon!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Fri 11 May 2012, 1:15 pm   Post numberPost #16

another + on the way from meh ... gl mon
Back to top Go down
w4rg0d

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Fri 11 May 2012, 4:09 pm   Post numberPost #17

thanks ankhshaman thanks irking Smile im halfway there!! im so exited! bounce
Back to top Go down
w4rg0d

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Sat 12 May 2012, 8:26 pm   Post numberPost #18

<bump>

im feeling a bit forgotten here Smile
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Sat 12 May 2012, 8:50 pm   Post numberPost #19

Sry for delay I am usually prompt. + for trial too.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Sun 13 May 2012, 11:16 am   Post numberPost #20

+ from me too
Back to top Go down
Deathwhisper
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-05-12

Character information
Name: Petrixx
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Sun 13 May 2012, 11:50 am   Post numberPost #21

w4rg0d wrote:
petrixx can you wis me ingame and tell me what else i should change? thanks! Smile and miz lovin the dp! LOLface

There are some other things you should change,i'll talk to you in-game.
Btw you seem decent and a nice guy.

+from me(it counts 0 points i lied )
Back to top Go down
w4rg0d

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Sun 13 May 2012, 12:50 pm   Post numberPost #22

thanku Very Happy ( your falling right into my trap smiling gusta mucho mwuhuhahahaa )
Back to top Go down
Frostknight
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Character information
Name: Frostknight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Sun 13 May 2012, 1:13 pm   Post numberPost #23

I can rec him he were tank in Kidboy's raid Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathwhisper
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-05-12

Character information
Name: Petrixx
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Sun 13 May 2012, 2:48 pm   Post numberPost #24

w4rg0d wrote:
thanku Very Happy ( your falling right into my trap smiling gusta mucho mwuhuhahahaa )

not bad
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger   Sun 13 May 2012, 2:59 pm   Post numberPost #25

more votes here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zinger      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Zinger

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-