Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Character information
Name: Frostknight
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Fri 11 May 2012, 9:07 pm   Post numberPost #26

Hmm u can write book with this app Razz Anyways build is ok,gemmin and other stuff...

I were with u in raid few times GL dude since i can't vote still, but if i could i'd give u + Smile
Back to top Go down
Bonesmasher
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Character information
Name: Bonesmasher
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Fri 11 May 2012, 10:27 pm   Post numberPost #27

I love to do that... have a problem with that ? :DDD
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Fri 11 May 2012, 11:10 pm   Post numberPost #28

cheers
Back to top Go down
Nebloa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Character information
Name: Nebloa
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 1:26 am   Post numberPost #29

Julmust wrote:
+1 cuz I can.

aahahha cracked up laughing, thatīs all

Positive gl.
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 7:49 am   Post numberPost #30

Smile Wot more do i need to get in to the guild Exclamation Question
Back to top Go down
Azteroth
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Character information
Name: Azteroth
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 8:07 am   Post numberPost #31

+ for trial^gl mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 10:11 am   Post numberPost #32

Tnx dude ^^
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 11:15 am   Post numberPost #33

Me likes the app and the attitude "+" from me! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lugdush
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Character information
Name: Lugdush
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 1:27 pm   Post numberPost #34

well i have you in ignore list in alsmot all chars, anyway gl
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 2:03 pm   Post numberPost #35

huh? 1st time some one saying that :/
mostly ppl ask ploxx remove from Ig list.. Btw tnx to let me know it ^^ and i dont need a + from you Smile
wot was your caracter name? let me know!!
Back to top Go down
Lugdush
Overlord
Overlord

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 3:33 pm   Post numberPost #36

how do you get dbw?
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 4:37 pm   Post numberPost #37

my girl logd in my account for some thing ..that time i was in raid...i told all this in global and to conform it ppl talked to my girl too... is that the reason i am in your Ig list? :? Grow up!! sorry to say that..being in Hell i expect more from you^^ do you ever seen me dpsing or using DBW? any use for me with DBW!! again am sorry!!! "am in your IG list I DONT CARE.. but ignore me for wot am not!!" sad to know it !!! was nice talking to you guys Btw!!! tnx for reading the Application!!! and for the +ve's you gave me . tc ^^
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 4:40 pm   Post numberPost #38

You guys will see me the same way that dude see... better Decline me ^^ seeing all this and raiding with you ppl would be hard for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 4:48 pm   Post numberPost #39

mon why dont you change your pass then
Back to top Go down
Healscream
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-11-16

Character information
Name: Healscream
Race: Orc
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 4:55 pm   Post numberPost #40

i give + to laxo
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 4:56 pm   Post numberPost #41

she is ma girl not a hacker^^
Back to top Go down
Lugdush
Overlord
Overlord

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 5:11 pm   Post numberPost #42

lol, i'm just random member, dw about my opinion you'll join, for someone who don't play its funny how easly she start and lead 25 men raid and i liked the part of "grow up"
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 5:23 pm   Post numberPost #43

Glorfindel plox i don't want to click the page to see your commend again!!if you don't mind :)sorry for being rude....come in game and talk face to face, i will clear the doubts!! its not a place to argue or blah blah Wink cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Lugdush
Overlord
Overlord

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 5:28 pm   Post numberPost #44

idk if my account is bugged, but i don't see you as HC or PK to tell me i can't give my opinion about applys
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 5:49 pm   Post numberPost #45

Guys wot ever your decision is plox make it fast... am ok with it...just dont want to talk with that Dumbo!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 5:54 pm   Post numberPost #46

i was gonna give you a positive , but i changed my mind cuz of the recent responces

Negative.

gl
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 5:57 pm   Post numberPost #47

sorry for it ^^ its not about + or - Smile you will know it wen any one started bugging you like Np:) Gl hace fun;)
Back to top Go down
Laxo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 6:20 pm   Post numberPost #48

THis would be my last post!! you would have seen the way i talk and wot i am... i dont like ppl bugging or Questioning me for no reason!! am not good at Bending my head to some one am am not used to it:) wot ever am now willing to join the guild with less or more hated ppl in it Very Happy tnx for all the +ve reply and the -ve reply was all about the way i am :/ srsly ? being good i sed all the words that i know and i tried to be perfect :/ ter are some known ppl in this guild who gave + to me ^^ well sorry to disappoint you Smile ciaoo Wink
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 6:42 pm   Post numberPost #49

you are not confident in yourself... btw your girl leaded 25man?....
Back to top Go down
Nebloa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Character information
Name: Nebloa
Race: Tauren
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo   Sat 12 May 2012, 6:45 pm   Post numberPost #50

Riki wrote:
i was gonna give you a positive , but i changed my mind cuz of the recent responces

Negative.

gl

Remove my positive. srry i hate when ppl disappoint myself. Negative.

Still gl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Laxo      Post numberPost #51

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Laxo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-