HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 
 

 Application(Declined) - Niekintojas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pusylove
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Sat 12 May 2012, 2:08 pm   Post numberPost #1

name: Giedrius
country: Lithuania
age: 21
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9
Time zone (GMT+?): +2


We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

- Class:Paladin
- Race:Blood Elf
- Character's name:Niekintojas
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:Retri and OS prot
- Why did you choose this build/s?:like kicking some serious ass with good dmg
- Gear Score :5740
- Professions & lvl: have friends with them, better get some beer and girls

- Class:war
- Race:orc
- Character's name:Kersytojas
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:prot
- Why did you choose this build/s?: cause orks are stupid and the best thing they can do is to accept hits
- Gear Score :5741
- Professions & lvl: mining, jc

got more chars: wlock,rouge,priest 5.4 gs ++

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:PvE but i'd like to to increase skills in pvp couse now its not to good

Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJxKUaKKmQE pretty mutch like this


rotation : that video shows quite good ratation

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?

bring some food and beer near pc, look at my bags if i have space, if needed get some scrolls


We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes.

What is your raiding experience ?


WOTLK : did almost everything that this server offers, even all low level dungeons, just to look at it and to refollow the story

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: Yes

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Yes, I am.

Which 25man instance achievements do you have ?
Plagueworks (25 player), Call of the Crusade (25 player)

Which specific addons do you use in PVE ?
: Recount, GearScore main these, also deaseese timer

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Yes, if I can. if i am not gotting drunk or layed Very Happy

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: Headshock told me that this guild is one of the best and i have beed to some tard guilds, so i decided either good one or none.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: good ppl, understandable english, and most of all fun time either raiding either chating

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: if i get in i will look at it, now my friends had done an application too

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: need to look at ppl that are in

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: i have been to some silly guilds so there is no point mentioning it..

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: peace of cake


- Do you have any other characters above level 70 ? ( if so write the names please [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild.] )
: Yes, I do. In fact, I got few

Priest - paleistuve
rouge - gotblunt
wlock - sweetpusy


-Anything else you would like to add/share?

yes, i had borrowed my acc for a friend moth ago to play so idk how was he playing or treating ppl.. i think thats important couse good name in game is all u have

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will respawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer).... it depends on what i am doing in game and same time out game

d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.


3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.

water,ball,gun

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying. bounce bounce bounce bounce
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....


5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
newer :DDD thats the first thing htat is funny in this app Very Happy

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

faaaak, tough question :DD beer or raid :DD hmm.. i would say i would choose save the raid but after that i would get drunk Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council
avatar

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Sat 12 May 2012, 8:02 pm   Post numberPost #2

Quote :
Gender:


We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Y U NO

y u no answer these !?

btw your app seems legit

You sir/miss got a onehell of a Positive from me
Back to top Go down
pusylove
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Sun 13 May 2012, 7:30 am   Post numberPost #3

that would be sir :DD

I can add some info about me .. hmm.. i am a student living in the dorm and having fun there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy i like drinking ,smoking, girls :DD next year i am geting my bachelor degree in economics farao farao Very Happy if u want something also to know fell free to ask couse than its easier to say Very Happy


ty Riki
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council
avatar

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Sun 13 May 2012, 8:52 am   Post numberPost #4

May I be mean a bit? Somehow I dont think "pusylove" and "girls in dorm" go in same sentence.

But nvm that. I wait for a lock to answer your app. Neutral for now.

Deena
Back to top Go down
pusylove
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Sun 13 May 2012, 9:27 am   Post numberPost #5

ur not mean, u just have ur own oppinion and i apreatiate that. i can explain, there are girls in the dorm there i live and i love pusys, so we are having good time with them Very Happy

Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper
avatar

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Sun 13 May 2012, 12:00 pm   Post numberPost #6

pusylove wrote:

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
that is there for some reason.....

pusylove wrote:

- Professions & lvl: have friends with them, better get some beer and girls
Nice professions.. What is your MAIN? what is your paladin's profession?

pusylove wrote:

Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
Show your talents using http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?# I dont care about the friking videos.. And Ofc Paladin's Talent tree.. Both prot. and retri.

pusylove wrote:

rotation
Explain your Rotation of you Retri and Prot paladin.. Like I said IDC about the fricking video..

pusylove wrote:

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
bring some food and beer near pc, look at my bags if i have space, if needed get some scrolls
Wrong preparation... seems like item hungry whore to me.. Explain again

pusylove wrote:

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: Yes

Explain your leading.. which raids you have leaded?

pusylove wrote:

Which specific addons do you use in PVE ?
: Recount, GearScore main these, also deaseese timer

Wheres DBM???

pusylove wrote:

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: i have been to some silly guilds so there is no point mentioning it..


which silly guilds? and how you found them Silly?



P.s. I'm totally not impressed with the application & too much details about "pusy" you are not mature imo! i'm leaning towards "Negative" Answer my Questions.... angry
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper
avatar

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Sun 13 May 2012, 12:06 pm   Post numberPost #7

totally agree what king said... u show us videos?! LOL cracked up laughing anyway i cant vote cracked up laughing and u'll be the first one that didnt got a GL from me
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council
avatar

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Sun 13 May 2012, 2:38 pm   Post numberPost #8

what irking says its true , the vote you have from me is because of the general information , now can you answer irkings questions?

and btw i didnt noticed your display name before , imo this is disturbing

and this
Quote :
ur not mean, u just have ur own oppinion and i apreatiate that. i can explain, there are girls in the dorm there i live and i love pusys, so we are having good time with them Very Happy

you dont seem mature enough
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper
avatar

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Mon 14 May 2012, 7:50 pm   Post numberPost #9

Im gonna w8 for da answers of Ir's questions before I cast ma vote though I think I know what its gonna be - u seem like a kid to me and kids tend to change their attitude too often...We are serious guild and we are looking for serious ppl to join us.
Back to top Go down
Kimi
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Mon 14 May 2012, 7:55 pm   Post numberPost #10

That will be awesome cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper
avatar

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Tue 15 May 2012, 6:29 am   Post numberPost #11

Bro i think u changed order of age numbers... it should be 12, not 21.
Back to top Go down
pusylove
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Tue 15 May 2012, 11:06 am   Post numberPost #12

i will answer soon, than i have the time. Dude, i am not kid, i just said what kind of lifestyle i have chosen, that means free lifestyle and doing everything, i am not some geek that spends his time 16/7 near wow letting urself just to sleep. so before u say such a thing think about different ppl and the way they live, if i am kiding and always communivation with jokes and good mood that not mean that i am immature. Kimi i made conclusion for u than u dont have ur own oppinion, that is childish, trying to become something by liking other ppl words. think before u say something and say just what u mean couse now i am starting to thing that ur kids or immature cause u dont agree with ppl that are having different life than urs and are not afraid to be different. as i said i will answer the questions seriously. but for some of u i would say gl in real life Smile
Back to top Go down
pusylove
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Tue 15 May 2012, 11:09 am   Post numberPost #13

communicating*
Back to top Go down
pusylove
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Tue 15 May 2012, 11:52 am   Post numberPost #14

answers to missing questions:

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

as i said, i am a student, next year getting my bachelor degree in Economics. like having FUN time with ppl, also like girls, beer, Skateboarding and holidays Very Happy
I like listening to music while i am playing or studying i dont have favorite music style couse i like them all despite metal and that crap:D i have been a handball player for long time. i think thats it.

What is your MAIN? what is your paladin's profession?

jc, thinking of lvling up lw

Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#9990-Ja-S8I00,yad-q3,12213


rotation:

retri - devine storm (couse next spells resets it) crusader, judgement, exorcizm (couse inst cast) consencrration ( if allowed) repeat devine storm if reseted is being used ofter to get max dmg. after 2 rotations a wrath and trinket to keep the dps going up.

prot - avenger, consencration (to get full agro) than judgement of wisdom (to get mana) righteous hammer for dmg same as for rightousness, tount (if needed)

Do you have any experience leading raids?

i leaded icc 10,25
toc 10,25

i think the main idea of leading for me is to be sure that every1 knows his place and his job, than it goen smoothly. i always ask if every1 knows what to do, remember main strategies, mark ppl if needed, offering to some ppl different spots or ability to group, during the fight if needed commonding the raid to succeed


- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)

invalid target, qqtq, helper of wow and etc. o found them silly couse those guilds only recruit ppl for chating , sometimes asking ppl for raids but change ppl from guild to higher gs ppl from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper
avatar

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Tue 15 May 2012, 1:33 pm   Post numberPost #15

pusylove wrote:
i will answer soon, than i have the time. Dude, i am not kid, i just said what kind of lifestyle i have chosen, that means free lifestyle and doing everything, i am not some geek that spends his time 16/7 near wow letting urself just to sleep. so before u say such a thing think about different ppl and the way they live, if i am kiding and always communivation with jokes and good mood that not mean that i am immature. Kimi i made conclusion for u than u dont have ur own oppinion, that is childish, trying to become something by liking other ppl words. think before u say something and say just what u mean couse now i am starting to thing that ur kids or immature cause u dont agree with ppl that are having different life than urs and are not afraid to be different. as i said i will answer the questions seriously. but for some of u i would say gl in real life Smile

Firstly- I dont like your attitude, 2ndly- this guild is not a joke, 3rd- we are not nolifers we play wow for fun we do have our own lifestyles.. 4th- different life then yours? really? you dont know any of them so stop assuming and stop acting mr. Perfect!

p.s. Wrong Rotation, Wrong Glyphs, Wrong attitude, wrong nickname, wrong place.. and Wrong Talents for both prot and Retri...
Huge "Negative" from me!!

5th- get the fuck out
Back to top Go down
pusylove
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Tue 15 May 2012, 2:18 pm   Post numberPost #16

if ur so perfect so why u asuume that i am not right? ur just saying that everything is bad couse u feel angry at me for practicaly nothing that message was not aiming but if u think it was for u than its ur foult. ur saying that im am not good , but if u would be that nice as person as ur telling than u would do something to change whats wrong to help me, Roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper
avatar

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Tue 15 May 2012, 7:11 pm   Post numberPost #17

pusylove wrote:
if ur so perfect so why u asuume that i am not right? ur just saying that everything is bad couse u feel angry at me for practicaly nothing that message was not aiming but if u think it was for u than its ur foult. ur saying that im am not good , but if u would be that nice as person as ur telling than u would do something to change whats wrong to help me, Roll on floor laughi
Not worthy!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper
avatar

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Tue 15 May 2012, 7:17 pm   Post numberPost #18

bro u are wrong... King is one of the best persons i know!!! He is an epic guy!
Back to top Go down
Frostknight
Hellspawn
Hellspawn
avatar

Title : None
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Character information
Name: Frostknight
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Tue 15 May 2012, 7:31 pm   Post numberPost #19

Mizrael wrote:
Im gonna w8 for da answers of Ir's questions before I cast ma vote though I think I know what its gonna be - u seem like a kid to me and kids tend to change their attitude too often...We are serious guild and we are looking for serious ppl to join us.

I'm a kid and still i don't change my attidue Smile

This app is too mature for me and have adult content Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pusylove
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Tue 15 May 2012, 11:09 pm   Post numberPost #20

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy right Very Happy as a rule now 1 guy said and rest will be afraid to say it different Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper
avatar

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Wed 16 May 2012, 6:33 pm   Post numberPost #21

Frostknight wrote:
Mizrael wrote:
Im gonna w8 for da answers of Ir's questions before I cast ma vote though I think I know what its gonna be - u seem like a kid to me and kids tend to change their attitude too often...We are serious guild and we are looking for serious ppl to join us.

I'm a kid and still i don't change my attidue Smile

This app is too mature for me and have adult content Very Happy

Check out ma comment on yer app... Razz

pusylove wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy right Very Happy as a rule now 1 guy said and rest will be afraid to say it different Very Happy

Exactly as I expected...a kid with an attitude Neutral Voting "-" have a nice life.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council
avatar

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Wed 16 May 2012, 9:49 pm   Post numberPost #22

i thought you were a good guy with a wicked sense of humor but guess i was wrong

Changing vote to Negative
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord
avatar

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Thu 17 May 2012, 6:16 am   Post numberPost #23

pusylove wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy right Very Happy as a rule now 1 guy said and rest will be afraid to say it different Very Happy
sorry to tell you that i dont know anyone in guild personal, so i dont care what they think. i have my own opinion. maybe you are at an age where you run with the masses...


pusylove wrote:
- Class:Paladin
- Race:Blood Elf
- Character's name:Niekintojas
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:Retri and OS prot
- Why did you choose this build/s?:like kicking some serious ass with good dmg
- Gear Score :5740
- Professions & lvl: have friends with them, better get some beer and girls

- Class:war
- Race:orc
- Character's name:Kersytojas
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:prot
- Why did you choose this build/s?: cause orks are stupid and the best thing they can do is to accept hits
- Gear Score :5741
- Professions & lvl: mining, jc
+ you take the time to write down the spec of at least 1 twink. most ppl dont even think about that


pusylove wrote:
bring some food and beer near pc, look at my bags if i have space, if needed get some scrolls
-you think you get loot in every raid?
-you drink beer during raids? that means you need a pause for peeing after nearly every fucking boss


pusylove wrote:
-Anything else you would like to add/share?

yes, i had borrowed my acc for a friend moth ago to play so idk how was he playing or treating ppl.. i think thats important couse good name in game is all u have
-do you borrow your acc to your friend often/again?

pusylove wrote:
6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

faaaak, tough question :DD beer or raid :DD hmm.. i would say i would choose save the raid but after that i would get drunk Very Happy
+correct Smile



raid leaders are always needed, and ppl with experience ofc too.
i would give you a + if you didnt act like an idiot here. maybe you just didnt find the right words and it got misinterpreteded.

so far i give you a neutral.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council
avatar

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas   Sun 20 May 2012, 12:42 am   Post numberPost #24

Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Niekintojas      Post numberPost #25

Back to top Go down
 

Application(Declined) - Niekintojas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-